Roll Call - Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Centre

IM GOING TO BE VISITING CENTRE ALABAMA SOON, FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS AND WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YA'LL WERE FROM AROUND THERE!

Rock out with your cock out kiddies.
I'm still down here in "the Gump" till sept for financial reasons. Anybody near by?

I am in Birmingham, AL.......CENTRE is about 1 hour and a half from me. I think I drove through Centre once, there isn't anything there except for a lake, I think. If you are looking for somewhere to party, either Birmingham or Huntsville would be your best bet.

Later,
Bam Bam

*Alabama Roll Call*

just want to find out if i'm the only party person in Alabama. i have to travel to Atlanta to party most of the time. be nice to meet people a little closer to home for a change.

Lol im with ya bro. Im from atlanta and go to Auburn University in AL. There aint much happening in my part of town in terms of raves or concerts. Its all about the frat parties and lame night clubs. Drug use is pretty prevelant actually in auburn but youd never know it because everyone is all abercrombie and fitch, but its definitely out there. There are some really cute girls in alabama though incase you havent noticed. Thats about all i can say for alabama.

Re: *Alabama Roll Call*

EXTCrazE said:
just want to find out if i'm the only party person in Alabama. i have to travel to Atlanta to party most of the time. be nice to meet people a little closer to home for a change.

mobile, repreZent =D

i go to ATL and NOLA for shit to do also.

EXTrazE & XvinylTspinC - you are not alone - in fact, you are now merged with the other 3+ pages of the existing ALABAMA ROLL CALL - welcome to the board.

hey buckatl! war eagle right here baby. yeah, auburn's a small town, but we find ways to have fun. I'm SURE we know some of the same people, considering our common interests. what year are you?

Alabama Folks

What's up Alabamans? Formerly from Talladega, went to school in Birmingham, and currently living in San Diego, CA.

Just want to give a shout-out to the home folks and to say how nice it is to see that the culture exists in the most unassuming places.

Right on and WORD! Rollin' balls in 'Bama...what a concept!

Peace,

Jane

The Ham Baby

Birmingham right here!! Trussville to be exact although I work in Homewood.

I want all of the Birmingham people on here to Holla!!!

Peace,
Bam Bam

Hola from B'ham, I work in Centerpoint (local college) and live in Homewood!!!

Party on!

- soulsister

Hey Rollin'

Rollinroosta are you still around here man ? I haven't been on here in a while and haven't heard from ya son. Holla at ya boy if you're still around here.

Peace,
Bam Bam
aka DJ Mysterious 1

mobile here too but quite older i think. i have just started rollin what are some good clubs in mobile for that?

what are the good techno/rave/ etc. clubs in birmingham? if anyone knows.

im from t-town originally, and i know most the bar scene, frat parties, etc up there, b'ham is so much bigger though ,so there could be some good raves and shit.

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.