Roll Call - Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
rollinred--->

we always used to go to blue planet, but last time i was in mob city lights was the hot spot, then to confetti's about 4am. troopers is also fun if you like/don't mind gay clubs.

i'm a noob and wish i had found this site sooner.....i'm living in huntsville now, but have lived all over northern alabama (florence, russellville, ft. payne, etc).........graduated from rogers in greenhill (killen)......peace

I didn't know this post was here...I feel like a total dumbass...I posted a roll call. I'm in Dothan, and I attended Alabama public schools, as you can obviously see.

gadsden here.....and all this time i thought myself and my friends were the only ones in alabama8o

Hatfield said:
hey buckatl! war eagle right here baby. yeah, auburn's a small town, but we find ways to have fun. I'm SURE we know some of the same people, considering our common interests. what year are you?

Whats up buddy. Haha yea I am pretty sure we know some of the same people. I am going into junior year. Psychology major, living in Eagles Landing. I am always hanging out in the exchange and going to the Highlands. War Eagle!

Hey whats up guys, im new to b'ham just looking for any sort of a rave scene around here. I go to samford and thats about it. I tried talkin to a couple random people on aim, but i guess thats just weird.

Mike

Greetings, i am from Birmingham, particularly Hoover, and i go to Samford University, is there any one else that lives in the birmingham area, or goes to samford as well? cuz that would be cool.
Poster above, are you still at samford? i know its been about a year since your post but maybe you are still around?

Hey, i'm still at Samford and am going to be a Sophomore next year. I completely forgot I had even posted on this site, so i'm glad you responded. What year are you at Samford? Either way, im glad to see someone else at school is interested in places like this.

hey mike, what is going on, yeah i am going to be a senior, in the a fall, i am suprised there is another samford bluelighter, its not something to expect really, i thought i was the only one, so are you in the dorms or what?, i presently commute, and will continue to this fall, i am planning to get an apartment, its cool because my dad is the chair of the math dept. and i get tuition free, he said he would be willing to help me out with the rent too if i got an apartment,
so yes you guessed it, i am looking for a roomate that is cool, if you know what i mean;)
if your interested, pm me cuz i think this thread is more for people just saying where they are from in alabama, or better do you have an Aol screenname?, mine is inthemaking420, i would rather chat anyway.

Yeah i'm going to be living over in Mountain View this fall. I'm thinking you would get along just fine with me and my buddies at school. I'm currently living at myy aunts in Dalton, Ga and don't have any real internet access, but im going back home in a week or so. My AOL screen name is SenorHeitzke, i'll send you a message whenever i'm actually able to get on.

Hey,

I've been online the last couple of nights and I have yet to catch you on AIM. Just checking up.

-Mike

yeah sorry about that, i am going to try to be online on a regular basis from now on
by the way when are you usually on?

Alabamistan

Checkin' in from Birminghood... *g* Old skooler here.

Miss the scene. Where'd it go???? Looks like we'll be going to the A-T-L....dead as hell here.

Play safe & *plur*
~beatdown4life~

Status
Not open for further replies.