Roll Call - Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Frog said:
I live in AL. Sucks ass. I'm not from here though. I'm from the ohio but currently my place of residence is Mid-Alabama. I live in Walker County in the city of Jasper. Hicksville, USA. I have no friends here at all. I know very few people...a few weed/ecstasy connects but no one to chill with...all alone. Pass my time hunting cow-feilds and roaming the forest...I live in the middle of no where...I say I live in Jasper but that means that Jasper is the closest town to me...its 45 minutes away. I work in Jasper but its a long ass drive. Bama sucks. It's really hot right now and I can hardly even step outside for a smoke without being suddenly drenched in sweat. Bahhh....God damn poisonous snakes every where...ticks and chiggers eating you up...can't walk in the yard without being attacked by fire-ants. This time next year I'll be Cali...bet.

Hi Frog,

Greetings from 'Bamastan! I'm your neighbor to the south (B'hood), what in the world would you want to be in Jasper for? Ugh. So you are a pasture wanderer as well? Plenty of places your way to play. Hot is the weather from May till Oct here in Bamastan, sorry to tell ya. :( Try Deep Woods Off for ticks and chiggers, and should you get a chigger, clear nail polish will smother it. ;) Let me know when you figure out how to get rid of the fire ants - been here all my life and I still haven't mastered that trickery. 8(

RavenousBlonde said:
Hi Frog,

Greetings from 'Bamastan! I'm your neighbor to the south (B'hood), what in the world would you want to be in Jasper for? Ugh. So you are a pasture wanderer as well? Plenty of places your way to play. Hot is the weather from May till Oct here in Bamastan, sorry to tell ya. :( Try Deep Woods Off for ticks and chiggers, and should you get a chigger, clear nail polish will smother it. ;) Let me know when you figure out how to get rid of the fire ants - been here all my life and I still haven't mastered that trickery. 8(

Believe me, it wasn't my first choice but I had no where else to go. I had gotten off of probation in Ohio and my mother had been down here for 2 years and life was getting very difficult up there so I came down here...I have alot of relatives living down here...my mom is actually from here as is the rest of her family but I'm from Ohio.

I've been wanting to get down to Birmingham since I've been here (1 year ago) but have never had the chance to go down...I'm more of the city type, I like the countryside too and have spent much time out there but I prefer the city life and the people...I don't like having to walk 2 hours down a dirt road just so I can get cigarettes.

I wont be living here much longer though...relocating to Gatlinburg, Tennessee...I have friends up there and maybe I'll be happier.

Although when you want the quiet this is the place to be...at night here the stars are so bright and beautiful....the air is fresh...I'm looking out my window at a giant forest right now and it kicks ass...I guess what I don't like about Alabama is more the people than it is the actual place....I like the countryside and the veiw, I just don't like all the damn rednecks....

I've been coming down here to visit relatives all my life so I know the area and the season's and the terrain...

AstronomicCat said:
Just joined up today, representing the Huntsvegas!

Anyone from the area?

Welcome to Bluelight! :) I'm a little south of you...I come to Huntsvegas to shop sometimes. Anything kewl going on up there? Glad to see another person from Alabamastan here. Stop by New Member Introductions and say hello to everyone! :D

Meh, Huntsvegas is Huntsvegas, there's rarely anything going on up here really. Of course, that just gives more opportunity to sit around and get trashed with my friends! =D

wow

I'm shocked-in a good way- to see some "bamastan"ians up on the BL.
long time reader first time poster, trying to hold the big city of Anniston together 8(

B"HOOD here just moved back to town after 10 year's gone ...........what up Rave????

Status
Not open for further replies.