• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Roadside Drug Testing....

Ekstasis-//7 said:
I don't know how things are in Melbourne but unless things have changed in Sydney in the last while there could be sniffer dogs patrolling the train system at any time.:\

Victoria Police have, so far, chosen not to deliberately target public transport with sniffer dogs. It shows a little more common sense than their counterparts in NSW since they're also running a program at the same time to keep drugged drivers off the roads.

Hmmmm...

I feel sorry for the dj's that have to get from venue to venue on NYE/NYD.

Taxis to all their gigs would be expensive and they are working long hours. It would be hard to not use anything to help them along. Public transport is not an option either due to the record cases (and lots of them if they are playing several gigs which means several record cases!!!)

I bring up this issue because my boyfriend is playing at a few places this weekend, and I have to drive around with him. We will be taking turns to drive, but I have had quite a few big nights myself this week because I'm on holidays. I do not intend to take anything while driving, but am very afraid that I will get caught for having a bit of fun myself BEFORE New Years and then being responsible actually ON New Years.

It SUX!

But I DID read that the bus will be set up in front of Summadayze, so please, be careful peeps. Make sure you DO have a designated driver, use a taxi, or public transport.

OH! And wish me luck....