• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP PhreeX

I'm trying to contact people, but I can't bc I'm not "bluelite" status... someone contact me
- Dave's Sis

i would just like to say that i'm really really sorry for your loss. to you and your family and to everyone who knew him and cared for him.

x x x x

Phreex, I did not know you. But, I did just look at your profile and noticed this was your personal quote: "Live for today and only hope you're alive to see tomorrow"

I can see you have done your share of living, because you're a BL legend and you have a lot of respect and admiration.

My thoughts go out to you and your family.

wow, just heard about this at the smoking area where I work. while it doesn't surprise me that something like this happened to him he was one of the reasons I first started reading OD on BL many, many years ago.

he did rub some folks the wrong way but he always was straight up in his knowledge and advice. I will miss him.

Wow. I'm shocked. Phreex and I had a few conversations about the same drug he OD'd on. Let this be a lesson that even the most advanced and knowledgeable drug users are not exempt. Especially with such a dangerous opiate like fentanyl....

RIP PHREEX

Vico

:|

read the date,

orlyc.gif

also, my reg date.

even from beyond the grave, dave is able to create drama and be an epic troll <3 no doubt he would've wanted us all guessing whether or not he's really dead, to cement his legendary status, and would laugh his ass off at all this.

bravo motherfucker, you win again <3

Last edited:
Dave's final days

Well, its hard to say goodbye to someone you haven't spoken to in over a year. Sadly, that was the case for me and my brother. I couldn't be close to him anymore..it was too painful. I don't know if David ever mentioned how much damage the OD had caused him back in 03, but it was pretty bad. He had some brain damage and towards the end of his time here he started going to doctors because he was having trouble moving the left side of his body. He had heart problems, gland problems..etc. Anyway, my point is..he knew what he was doing was killing him..and kept doing it. I know that's the addiction, but, at some point you begin to think of it as a slow suicide. Anyway, I don't think David did this intentionally. I think he knew it was inevitable though. I think we all did..well maybe not my Mom. Dave had the most loving mother on the planet. People always blame parents for things like this and its just wrong bc his mom is great. She took care of him when he was sick, took him to the doctors to help his left side paralysis. She was in denial, he was her baby boy.
Davids behavior started changing after his paralysis started. He started going to church with my mom. He still used, but I think he also knew something was coming. Maybe he just did it to make my mom happy, who knows.
David died the day after his birthday. He spent his bday with my mom. He died 20 feet from where my mom was..she thought he was sleeping.
We had no idea Dave was shooting up fentanyl. We thought he wore his patches, but the police searched his room.
My brother asked my mom to read to him from the Bible that night.
I'm writing this bc I think you guys should know..how sad this turned out. Maybe it will stop one of you from trying fentanyl or something. Who knows.
My brother was always so fucking smart..I will always be jealous of that. He and I shared the same sick sense of humor..so I'm thankful for that. He knew how to make me laugh just as much as make me cry.
Anyway..just wanted to share. Thanks everyone.:(

I figured you wouldn't, but it needed to be posted. My brother also died of an overdose(oxy), so don't tell me it is insensitive. Never said it was fake either....

when was the bottom log from opposed to the top one?

edit: forgot to mention, and i've posted it before, i went through the same thing he did in 03.. coma, icu all because of that shit.. very very powerful.. gotta be careful

cant believe he was up to 10mg -- one of his last posts indicates this.. thats crazy.

You know what..after thinking about it..I want to apologise to HadMatter. I am so mad at David for saying that. He was so sick in the head.

Rest in peace man.

I couldn't believe it when you started posting again and now I can't believe that you are dead.

Damn thats so sad, I didn't really know him, but still, my heart goes out to all family and friends going through this hard time.

RIP PhreeX, I hope your in a better place...

everybody should think about this the next time they see a pic of fent patches or thread on it and think "I wouldn't mind trying that"

so this is how you get jaded..

rip prheex , much strenght ti his sister i feel for you must be hard seeing your brother killing himself (I have a small sister and intend to stay alive )

:(

Sleep soundly Phreex ... You were a great moderator and from what I've read here a great human being.

Rest In Blissful Peace