• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Negative

Went to the temple over the weekend to pray. Added Thad into my pray.

Nicely written CC.

malachi305 said:
damn thad... i can't believe it... the biblical thaddicus the great is no longer with us.

just.. what the fuck..

i'm so sorry Patricia..

RIP Thad. You are missed.

i'm just now... learning of this..

I talked with Thad a few times and he'd wanted me to write a review in a magazine for him and he wanted to mix my band's first single..

this is such a shock.. i just sent him an add request on myspace for his music page from my new acoustic page. damn, i had no idea.

RIP Thad, you were an extraordinary man.

oh shit man.

there've been quite a few deaths of blers here that have occurred while i've been around; luckily i've only been affected directly by a few.

though i never met negative, this affects me a great deal. he always struck me as arrogant (but at the same time generous); yet the arrogance was something i respected. he was also extraordinarily articulate, thoughtful, and had a sensitivity belied by the arrogance that he showed naturally.

i always have respect for intellect, but this man mixed his natural intelligence with the kind of thought that humankind could've done a great deal with. shit, i can't believe he fucking died. he was, what, 26 or something?

that's crazy :(

rest in peace man, i'd have been better to have met you.

Last edited:
thad

bumped in honour of the black bluelight splash tribute.

he really was one of the best humans/bluelighters ever :(

R.I.P mate :)

I remember partying with him in Muncie, Indiana at synergy... So sad... your in a better place now.. RIP

I don't even know him, but watching the video and reading all of these comments make him to be a very wonderful person.

I am almost in tears because it's sad losing people we know, so young.

Best wishes to everyone who knew him on any level. Very sad:(

R.I.P:( :(

I never knew Negative myself , but that doesn't make a difference . A death of a close friend is never easy , especially to the people whos lives he touched and the friends he made .

I post my condolences to his family and friends . To the person(s) who created the video and links on the bluelight homepage , im sure he would have loved it and im sure hes lookin down right now with two great big thumbs up .

May the wind be at your back and the sun upon your face
And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft
To dance with the stars.

23.gif

This must be heaven --
This is where the rainbow ends.
At last it's the real thing...
At least I can pretend.
When that wind blows,
And the darkness starts to fall,
I can hear the sirens call.
It's a certain sort of sound