Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Negative

crystalcallas said:
^
Someone once said,
"If I can save one person from the depths of sorrow, my life is not meaningless."
Through this pain, you have now become someone who understands others' sorrow.
You have grown stronger through the death of your loved one.

loveyou dok

loveyou too. . .

This just shouldnt have happened. . . I knew he was goin into the dotors, if i just would have known. . . I could have stopped him. . . . . . . .

If i could only see the future. . . . . Right? I would save us all . . . . . . . . .

Don't put this upon yourself, doc...

There's no way you could have known...there's no way ANYONE could have known.

Just take solace in the fact that you were a great friend to him, and were an important part of his life.

That means the most

:)

Someone once said,
"If I can save one person from the depths of sorrow, my life is not meaningless."
Through this pain, you have now become someone who understands others' sorrow.
You have grown stronger through the death of your loved one.

I dont wish to grow so strong but at times we must !

i am so fucking sorry, to his friends, and to those who where more, cc, who after reading through this, was someone else who is feeling sorrow right now. i didn't know you were a couple.

i just know that i came back to this site for a brief reprieve from boring everyday life and i find that someone who i didn't know personally but was a part of my online life has lost his and hits so hard.

again, i am sorry, but really...i can't begin to even think i should even say that since that doesn't exude the sorrow and thoughtfullness that i want for those of you who lost this person to feel.

i can only hope you can find solace in something, and do negative some sort of justice in your lifes activities in his name.

<3 amy

oh my god.. i just saw this for the first time today.

rest easy, Thad and sending good vibes to those close to him.

Being allergic to anti's or any medication is a frightening feeling... I have bad allergies to many meds... and to lose someone this way is just devistating :(

junglejuice said:
Don't put this upon yourself, doc...

There's no way you could have known...there's no way ANYONE could have known.

Just take solace in the fact that you were a great friend to him, and were an important part of his life.

That means the most

:)

I no. . . And i do. . .

I just wish there was more. . . There just should have been a way. . . Sorta like in a cheesy 80's movie, or a bad 70's comic book. . But there wasnt... And here we are. .

Hey man he was my best Bl'er evar. I hate this. And man he was right you never post.

I called him up one night and you guys were out at some bar drinking away like mad men. It was cool.

Then you guys went to some place, and drank in the parking lot... I'm jealous.

Then we talked about C.C. I can't say what was said because it was a solomn promise to secrecy... but you know, and I know... and goddamnit. I'm tired of people dying, getting married or something horrible happening around me. I am fucking tired of this shit. WHEN DOES THE GOOD SHIT HAPPEN????

Rusty Cage said:
Hey man he was my best Bl'er evar. I hate this. And man he was right you never post.

I called him up one night and you guys were out at some bar drinking away like mad men. It was cool.

Then you guys went to some place, and drank in the parking lot... I'm jealous.

Then we talked about C.C. I can't say what was said because it was a solomn promise to secrecy... but you know, and I know... and goddamnit. I'm tired of people dying, getting married or something horrible happening around me. I am fucking tired of this shit. WHEN DOES THE GOOD SHIT HAPPEN????

I dont think that it is. . . And i will try to start posting more. . . Its just one of those things that got away from me. . .

you don't think what is?

I'm sure it is, I was made to swear secrecy that I would never say that he said it.

One of my friends died from a diabetic heat attack that day also, I have been mourning this whole Christmas week. My condolences to Negative and his family & friends.

Wow, I can't fucking believe that his death was due to an allergic reaction :( :( :(

Just goes to show that we've gotta be careful with all drugs, not just the recreational ones. Don't let the medical-pharmaceutical complex lull you into a false sense of security.

This fucking sucks....My condolences to your family thad. He was an all around genuine guy. I always thought you and Patricia were such a quite a couple. Much love to you CC. Thad, I miss those days when we used to fuck around here in the lounge. R.I.P. :(

an allergic fucking reaction? you've got to be kidding me. what a fucking joke.

thad, i hope you didn't suffer and you know there are lots of people that love and miss you. please take care of yourself and i know you have lots of role models up there watching your back. say what's up to 2pac for me and always smile down on us. you won't ever be forgotten, i promise you that.