• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Negative

I didn't really know him, but I liked reading his posts. Seemed like a nice guy! :\

:( im not too good with words and expressing emotion of this subject matter so i'll leave that aside. my heart goes out to CC, and for Thad, i'll make sure to do a shot for him tonight.
RIP man

i'm not sure when all this got changed over to "black", but the couple times i got on yesterday i was unaware of negative's death. :( wow...feels so weird to type that out.

although i didn't ever communicate with him on a regular basis, what we did talk about through the boards was EPL football. such a fan....

he will be truly missed. my heart goes out to anyone directly or indirectly affected.

RIP buddy...rest easy. :(

RIP

A fantastic poet and musician. It's always so saddening when a community like bl loses someone. Im sure there's a lot of hurt.

Take it easy up there man

I never knew him but Im just checking out his myspace. His music is really good and I really like it. It makes me sad that I will never speak to him as a fellow composer or hear any more of his music.

R I P man

More than one love, any bluelighter has a special place in heaven, but it sounds like perhaps Negative's should be extra special. *sniffles*

This man had a lot of talent.

My condolences to his friends and family.

RIP bro.

never knew him but i just heard his music and it really inspired me to think about death and the memories of people that have passed away, so I wrote a little rhyme to his beat in his memory...

i saw you in the graveyard today
you walked by my grave on your way
to visit your friend, i knew him;
i was sad when he passed away.
He's here with me now, we're ok
he talks about you every day.
sorrow takes it's toll
but it's nothing like the loss of your soul,
so take your time and fill your role
because one day people gonna be
dependent on you like they were on me
and like you are upon your whole family.
shed your tears as a sign of defeat
but they permeate the dirt at your feet
and allow life's cycle to complete.
cuz without death, there can be no life
nor great accomplishments without strife
so let your tears go so the flowers can grow
like the waves of time, life will always ebb n flow
one day you'll lay next to me and truly know...

I haven't seen Thaddeus in years and I was shocked to read this about him today. I don't even know what to say, but my heart is definitely aching to have lost another one of my Indiana friends who warmed my heart so much every time I got to see them.

RIP Negative. Even though I didnt know you personally I still feel immense sadness for you and your loved ones.

crystalcallas: I hope you are doing okay <3

I havent been on bluelight much lately and just barely heard about this.
What a tragedy. :( :( :( :( :(

I always really enjoyed his posts and his contribution to the discussions here.

R.I.P.
<3333

Just listened to his tunes on Myspace. NICE! He mentioned he loved chemicals too. Did that play a role in his passing?

He passed because of an allergic reaction to an antibiotic he started taking.

goddamned. So sad. some good conversations...he will be missed.

fuck.

fuck, this sucks.