**Review** March 14 -15 FUNKY CHARMS 4 NE Ohio 80+ DJs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some name...Helen Keller.
How does Helen Keller masturbate?
....She rubs with her right hand and moans with her left hand.........

this party looks tight as hell!!! anyone that is in the area better go and dance their asses...wish i was gonna be there but since i recently moved to chicago it's not looking that likely. So many good DJ's and hopefully good venues!!! Have fun everyone!

It's great that even in Chicago, one can see the quality of the talent and not a 'big' name in sight. Each venue is the largest and legal in each city... it certainly doesn't hurt that they're both going to be pushed to their full potential; with that much space to work with... ;)

It is gonna be a blast, you better bet i will be there.. See ya there all I am ready... hope to see you...
PLUR

Unfortunately I don't believe I'm going but everything looks cool and I know the crowds will be massive! Good Luck Anthony and the Crew!! :eek: )
*Rhia*

Even if there are sellout crowds either night, we will be one step ahead with backup venues confirmed and even more talent ready to rock both nights. Just in case... ;)

FYI,
those of you who still need to secure presale tickets will now be able to do so through our website until this upcoming Wednesday the 5th (once it is back up, of course). We apologize for this slight inconvenience, but in the end it's nothing short of an advantage so act accordingly! Presales will also be available for $20 (which includes a ticket to BOTH shows) at Grand Poobas Records in Lakewood, OH, All City Beats in Columbus, Midnight Oasis (formerly Teleropa) in Kent, OH until this date, as well... updates will follow as they occur!
[ 01 March 2003: Message edited by: noizia ]

An organized afterhours is in the works! Check back for more details!

is this 18 and up please say its not i wont have a ride out there then and i really want to go ill talk to you guys later

a message for you and those who cannot attend FC4 evening events due to the age requirement:
The last thing I want to do is get your hopes up for something that may not happen, but we want EVERYONE to be generally aware that we are still considering giving an ALL AGES event, all DAY Saturday, but ONLY if venue, production, & talent align just right. It will be a 2 room event and super cheap for the occasion (most likely $5)... like I said, this is not YET 100% confirmed, nor 'scheduled', but it will be announced about a week from now ONLY if it meets our quality standards guarantees general support (positive vibe, supportive turnout)... with 'just' a week's promotion, we assure you that it would be a very good time, even with the two 'main' events going on. I'm crossing my fingers right along with ya on this one, but please remember that it will occur only if we can truly make it an outstanding occasion, with respect to attendance, venue, and production. The one thing I CAN guarantee is that it would be no more than $5; hell, maybe cheaper, knowing us ;)

How come theres more than 100 replies for the little tiny party and like 30 for this huge event (both on the 15th)? Is everyone coming to this?? I heard the last one was phat from someone in Akron, but yo i ain't about to drive all the way to Akron if theres a bunch of no-shows...I totally missed out on pre-sales too...whats up w/ that??! Whats the better night to come?? Friday/ Saturday??? Im assuming opening night it'll be bad ass... is there a list somewhere that says which DJ's will be where on each night?? Id really like to see cheshire & a few of the other garage acts... so if you can...let me know whats up! (or at least which night i can see cheshire... next weeks exam week so i cant go to both nights! AGH!)

no doubt about that!
I don't think that the volume of responses to this thread is truly indicative of how many people will be coming out to support the show both nights; we've had an amazingly enthusiastic response and the anticipation is just massive! In regards to which evening will be 'better', we've arranged so that both evenings will be just as bangin' as the other (BTW, Cheshire and Bish will be tearing it up the main stage Saturday in Cleveland) :)

What, no one's posted locals for this yet? Is it still The Drink friday and Metropolis Saturday, or you changing it on us?

the lineup's final confirmations will be taking place today and will be posted here no later than tomorrow, and there's NO WAY we'd change the venues on everyone with what we've been planning! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.