• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rest in Peace: junctionalfunkie

I had met and hung out with Pete through a mutual friend in Austin and we hung out a couple of times... he introduced me to BL!! I searched his username to see what he's been up to lately and now I'm simply shocked by the news

One thing I got from him was that he always lived for the moment. I'm sure he lived more of a life than most people live in 80 years. RIP!

^^ I'm sorry you only just found out now mate, it was indeed a big shock to us all. Take care <3

I miss you Pete <3

Does anyone know how old Peter was when he died? When I knew him in Austin I could never tell if he was in his mid-30s or yonger. He told me he was going to UT at the time so I figured he might be in his 20s.

Sorry you've only just heard/read, t-m :( <3

Pete was in a dream I had last night. He was right there. I felt overjoyed that he was still alive and that the news article about his death had been false. I walked over to hug him but he was out of reach.
He was smiling, and he looked happy :) <3

RIP Pete... I'm sorry we never went out for that drink..
I'm sorry I hadnt logged onto BL in so long, to know about this until now.
I was just going over our PMs before I came here...
Damn.

<3

Wow, shows how things change so fast, I was in college 09 and bluelight was a way for me to get support with the problems I had with opiates and he was a fellow texan at the time and I friended him. But never met up, now I come back here, look up my old friends and wow. Guy was cool, and a good soul, rest in peace from Texas...

Pete, it's been a year to the day since you left us. I still think about you almost every day. I hope you weren't sad or in pain when you died, and I hope you are at peace. You were loved by many and I hope that somehow you feel that love now.
I miss you :( <3

Damn I miss the shit out of JF. He still comes to mind often.

Sucks your gone, and where ever you are it's a better place because your there. <3

Gosh JF....some days I feel like I failed you and Tobala.
You were both so wonderful and such loving men.
I will always remember both of you. <3

I still miss you just as much Pete, two years on. I love you brother <3

Peter, I cant believe its been three years already. Im 26 now and I feel so different than I did back then but I know nothing major has changed. Im doing well, I havent tripped in a few years, and I havent smoked any pot in a year. Im ready to. I have come to accept things which I never knew I would have to such as the difficulty that is life. I recently lost everything I own when my neighborhood was flooded. Im lucky, I barely escaped with my dad and my cat. Four people died and many people lost everything. The things we own are just things, stuff, they dont matter. Being displaced has been the most difficult part. I still have regrets about our relationship and wish I had been more concerned with your well being. Im sorry I wasnt. It was hard for me to be your friend, though I liked you very much. Its easier for me to say this now that you are gone which doesnt make me feel good. I dont know that I could have stopped you from leaving this world but I would have liked to have talked to you about it before you decided to. Im sorry things didnt go better for you while you were here and while you were in Thailand. Id like to find out where your grave site is. Life is a strange journey. Rest in Peace.

-Camden

hey buddy, was just going through my friends list and saw you on there and thought about you. miss you, bro. <3