• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Gaming Resident Evil 8

I really ought to catch up with RE. Haven't played one properly since 5.
It takes some flack for some reason, but I enjoyed RE5. Some of the boss fights were just epic. I'm not crazy about survival horror, because generally the games are just difficult and I can't be bothered lol. But I actually enjoyed that one, it was easy to pick up, and I feel like they mastered the format of the games on # 5. I never beat it but I'd like to have another go at it one day.

It takes some flack for some reason, but I enjoyed RE5. Some of the boss fights were just epic. I'm not crazy about survival horror, because generally the games are just difficult and I can't be bothered lol. But I actually enjoyed that one, it was easy to pick up, and I feel like they mastered the format of the games on # 5. I never beat it but I'd like to have another go at it one day.

me too man! I loved 5. I played it all the way through on co op the first time and had a blast.

One of my favourite series of games for sure. Played everything except 7/8, including pretty much all the spin offs like Umbrella Chronicles and Mercenaries.

Fuck it. I'm going to sell my Switch and get a PS5.

Mario is starting to annoy me again.

Its fucking magnificent game. I got 136 hours clocked on it. Re7 and re8 are easily the best since re4. and re7/re8 are the same story.

Gonna continue my ng++ after meeting a friend in 15 minutes.

Yes, games are great…but what about Clair and Leon’s movie debut, we’ll the real Clair…hopefully…

Casting looks terrible, like about as bad as it can be, but I’m still seeing it the day it comes out

Its fucking magnificent game. I got 136 hours clocked on it. Re7 and re8 are easily the best since re4. and re7/re8 are the same story.

Gonna continue my ng++ after meeting a friend in 15 minutes.
I love the re:2 remake, honestly my favorite one so far, 3 remake was meh, I hear they are thinking about a 4 remake ? That would be awesome. Or even a re:2remake style code Veronica remake

Last edited:
Its the best game of the year, imo. Its fucking incredible game. 162 hours clocked atm. I hope there was another difficulty after hardcore and below nightmare.

I think its better. Its "open-world-lite", but not really, and theres the merchant which I adore since re4. Not as scary necessarily but better imo. If re7 is 8/10 re8 is 9/10.

Completed the completionist 100% in 3:41 yesterday.

To be honest, this games biggest issue is how fucking much harder the hardest quality is compared to the second hardest "hardcore". Madafuking hardcore feels like softcore after you play the hardest.