• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Gaming Resident Evil 8

First instinct is to type fuck yeah im in! lol
gotta do the research. be back

noticing right off it is only first person? meh like POV at least over the shoulder. But not a deal breaker.

Yeah, shits gonna be scary. Cant wait till the game is out. I got like all of the RE games. My pc is pretty fucking good now, so itll run this game well too.

Nice Ptah, hows your pc? Or ps4/5?

I like how they brought back crafting. That was something that I enjoyed doing in some of the previous Resident Evils.
I bought RE 5 at full price when it came out, and about a month later it was knocked down to $30.
So not sure if I will pay full price again, unless there is something that really draws me to it.
Overall it looks fun.

RE7 had a unique feel, you can Google that by yourself and you get countless results not that I would listen to the world's voice but it's the truth. What they did with that game almost had the feeling that you play a weaker version of Silent Hill. It sucks, but hey Lady Dumitrescu def purrs nicely on you ahaha

RE7 was a hit in my opinion. And with RE8 being "double the size", I assume its 12+ hours, so the 80€ aint too bad and Im buying it the first day anyways. Damn the wait though.

OK. I suggest you go watch the leaked videos on YouTube while you can, as Capcom is hell bent on removing all of them until Friday. LOL. :devilish:

Well, this game, despite being an obvious sequel to RE7, has no real correlation to the other RE games. And that's kind of a big issue, as a fan of 20 plus years. You know? RE 1, 2, 3, etc, are the best games. The golden age of the franchise, as it were. RE4 may be good as well, but I am seriously divided when it comes to that one.

It always seems as if there's a lot of recycled assets nowadays with this RE Engine. And gameplay mechanics are noticeably identical, too.

Basically, you could say that Lady Dimitrescu is just another Nemesis or Mr. X type stalker enemy. And a very sexy looking one at that. :love:

So it is coming out tomorrow. The graphics look really dope! way better then any of the other Resident Evil games that I've played. Not sure if my graphics card can handle the game though :(

Acid was the drug of choice for Capcom when they produced this game.

Oh, I seen a lot of key scenes online. The game is so far out, it's unbelievable.

Hilarious, indeed. This doesn't even feel like a Resident Evil game either. Besides 7, but well, duh! :p

DLC is planned, but it could be far off.

Near the end of the game, Chris revealed something interesting about the BSAA. So I hope the additional content covers that. There's also the epilogue with Rosemary, where someone was seen near the car she was seated in with an agent.

Mind, she has super powers because of the Molded.

Last edited: