research chemicals

ungoliath, just because you are able to take ridiculous doses of RCs does not mean everyone else can. the advice you are giving out is stupid and NOT harm reduction. you can fuck with yourself all you want but to insist that what you are doing is "research" is absurd.

your balls may be the size of an elephants head, nobody here cares. keep your stupid shit outta the thread. and until you can show REAL research, don't try to pawn your uneducated posts off as such.

Ungoliath said:
Well Frank Lexi,They're RESEARCH CHEMICALS, im trying to offer you guys some research, because i've been places I know you all will never been and seen things you'll all never see. But perhaps hearing about them could enlighten you further.
No, you guys arnt really getting the point here.
RC chemicals are pretty much watered down versions of real drugs and theres not really an overdose point.
I've eat 150mg of 5-meo-mipt AT ONCE, in ONE DOSE. Didnt OD, didnt seizure out. This, Auctually, just made me flush, that was the only side-effect. I've done doses of 110mg Insiffulated with 5meo mipt aswell, disgusting tasting, but that was the only ill effect.
I've eaten 250mg of 2c-i, AT ONCE, in ONE DOSE, Didnt OD, even smoked 5meodmt during the peak.
I've seen people eat, and live, and enjoy 500mg doses of 2c-i.
I've personally eaten over 120mg of 2c-E, AT ONCE, in ONE DOSE, Didnt od, didnt seizure.

These are research chemicals, and im trying to give you guys some fucking research on them. You aint going to OD on many of these things depending on how much you eat.
And I do not even have an usually high tolerance, or any tolerance of that sort, psycadellics arnt my thing.
You guys just need some info before you start talking. When you reach a certain dosage with RC's the effects dont increase.
Eating 150mg of 2ci is the same as eating 250mg. Eating 75mg of 2c-e is the same as eating 150mg.
My Girlfriend; a 119lb female; (For all you sayin' its just cause im a guy)
Has taken well over 75mg of 5meomipt, 1 dose, no ill effects
180mg of 2ci, 1 dose, said it was great, no ill effects no seizure
75mg 2ce, 1 dose, said it was wicked and wanted to do more next time
50mg DOI, Eaten in the form of 25 sugar cubes in under 10 minuites. She didnt od or die, but had a solid 4 day trip.

I've got not just myself, but many other people who I know very well who can attest to these facts.

Edit:Im including these notes to cutdown on dumbass replys;
1)These dosages are with the pure (99.9%) versions of these chemicals, straight from the supplier, not cut or anything
2)None of the chemicals had degraded or lost any potency.

That cant be viewed as any reason not to do 2ce in large doses either, that man was probably mentally unstable before hand. You cant blame suicide on any drug ON the drug. 2ce doesnt make me suicidial, infact, If I had that much left (225mg) i'd injest it with a few friends, sit around the camp fire and post about it here on bluelight tomorrow just to show you it all the depends on the person doing the drugs.

you make me sick. just because you can eat 100 mgs of a substance, dont ever tell anyone else to do so. there are people that have overdosed at 18mgs(look up the meaning of the word overdose), and alot of people that have died at much lower amounts than 100mgs. if you want 2ce and such to be blown up by the media like crack cocaine then go ahead, kill people by giving them innacurate doses, but if you want the ambiguity that the rc scene has, BE CAREFUL! and respect that not everyone has such a big dick to take 100+mgs of a substance that's dose is 17mgs or 50mgs of a substance that needs 1mg (which btw i think is bullshit)

not to mention that if you would have eaten so much psychs, that you should have learned that excess isnt rebellion, or "research" as you so sophomorically stated, isnt about how much you eat, but more on how you use it. being high is about being high, not getting high.

Last edited:
look at 2C-T-7, 2C-T-21, 5-MeO-AMT, DPT, and AMT.Don't listen to this guy these compounds can be lethal.

Last edited:
I wasnt saying everyone should, Im just saying they could, and they have. Starting out like that isnt nescessairily a bad thing if the buddies used to real drugs, say, acid or bromo-fly before eating a substance like 2ci

Ungoliath said:
I wasnt saying everyone should, Im just saying they could, and they have. Starting out like that isnt nescessairily a bad thing if the buddies used to real drugs, say, acid or bromo-fly before eating a substance like 2ci

you are so full of yourself.

NOBODY SHOULD EAT THAT MUCH OF ANY RESEARCH CHEMICAL

have you ever heard the saying "tolerance can kill you"

ITS TRUE. just because you can, doesnt mean you should, and just because YOU can, doesnt mean everyone can. it would take evidence in a double blind placebo test of a thousand people eating the dosage you say you do and have nobody have bad effects (long and short term) before you could even say that that is a safe dosage. people have died from 30 mgs dude, who the fuck do you think your kidding. if you tell people they can do that, you are going to kill someone period.

cornollio said:
you are so full of yourself.

NOBODY SHOULD EAT THAT MUCH OF ANY RESEARCH CHEMICAL

have you ever heard the saying "tolerance can kill you"

ITS TRUE. just because you can, doesnt mean you should, and just because YOU can, doesnt mean everyone can. it would take evidence in a double blind placebo test of a thousand people eating the dosage you say you do and have nobody have bad effects (long and short term) before you could even say that that is a safe dosage. people have died from 30 mgs dude, who the fuck do you think your kidding. if you tell people they can do that, you are going to kill someone period.

You never understood that I HAVE NO TOLERANCE TO THESE CHEMICALS. I've done 2ci less then 8 times in my life, first was 30mg, the next was 200mg, Wheres the tolerance?
I have no tolerance, and I can tell you the fuckin' long term health effects of high doses of 2ci if you want, Or are you guys just going ot bitch and fucking moan?

Long term ill effects of 2c-i and other nasty side effects:
Breaking-This occours in doses over 250mg usually, it is where when the user reaches his or her peak stage, and is tripping harder and harder, their body just shuts down. Meaning, the buddie coulda been jumping all around, full of energy, but his body just couldent take anymore and he falls asleep. Usually to wake up 4-5 hours later, sober as a judge.
Twitches-This is another longterm effect i've noticed in heavy 2c-i users, they develop twitches, strong, noticeable jerking movements in their upper body, usually neck or shoulders
Insane Flashbacks-This statement has been noted to me by alot of heavy 2c-i users I know, aparently the flashbacks if you've done high (200mg+) doses are instant and overwhelming, usually lasting close to an hour or more. The flash backs also do not usually occour until 2-3weeks after last use and are quite severe, some users have to sit down, lay down, leave work.
These flashbacks also occour when some users smoke alot of Hydroponic Marijuana (or any other high thc % pot) or do Marinol or Cesamet. Cannaboids tend to bring on flashbacks severly.
The Funny One, HAIRLOSS- Its also been noted in alot of my customers, a few of them exclusively use 2ci, no other drugs, but they use 2ci in insane doses, anyhow, of the ones that do, about 6 people, they're all males, and since they've begun doing large amounts of 2c-i they have noticed their hair is quickly graying and balding. (These people only use 2ci and cannabis. Usually 2-3 times a week in doses >100mg each time)
Speech Impediments-These have also been noticed in heavy 2c-i only customers, again, only use 2ci and cannabis, they developed a stutter (again, people who do >100mg at a time) and use the wrong words when they speak, but this side effect alteast goes away 2-3 weeks after last use.
2c-i "bubble" Like the 2c-i flashback, but, occours a 1 to 2 days after last use (only 1 to 2 days, lol) the users report a quick, instant intense trip after large doses the previous day (>100mg) Unlike the flahsbacks because these are less then 5minuites, sometimes only moments, the users describe it as "a pocket of 2ci having recently hit their brain"

There, now you kids wnana use this research are you just going to be dumb fucking kids who think you know everything cause you read phikal and thikal? I'll give you a hint boys, you need to have first hand experience in anything to be able to talk about it.

I hate that many of the users of unknown chemicals as "legal acid, it makes you trip out man". I will literally spend months researching the effects of a new substance before I will even consider trying it. Even when you have read every bit of information available to you on a particular substance, start with the lowest dose thought to produce effects, even lower if it is sold as a 2c-x compound with the ammount of dox's shipped out as 2c's in the recent past. There should be a test before you are allowed to try them, to make sure you really know what you are dealing with. IQ must be this high to ride;)

Ungoliath you dont feel like you are tolerant to high doses? if you can handle them enough to sell big ass doses to your 'customers' (which really gives a bad name to 2ci, no one should eat it that often at such a high dose)

tolerance can kill you, just because you can handle it doesnt matter. blacking out for 4 hours and waking up sober isn't research, its retarded. that is called an overdose.

you sir, should not be able to get drugs sorry but you are a danger to yourself and your 'customers'.

Ungoliath said:
Its also been noted in alot of my customers...

wow, and i thought i knew the definition of 'retarded dicksizer' but this both takes the cake and eats it too.

and this moron is apparently slinging - but thankfully, his suppliers apparently know he is a Darwin award in progress so they dilute his supply by an order of magnitude.

kids do not listen to this idiot's dose / response or any other 'info' regarding exotic psychs, it resembles research about as much as picking the klingons out of my cat's hairy ass with the aid of a flashlight and some pincers.

i rarely vent like this, but honestly, Ungoliath deserves to be stoned to death for propagating such blatant lies, preferably by his ripped off customers, with bags of his dilute shite. /[rant]

I'm not going through this whole page and editing out all of the insults, and namecalling. I expect this to cease right now, and I'm going to be in this particular thread on the frequent making sure that it doesn't happen again.

If I see that the namecalling and childish insults do continue, there will be quite a few warnings issued. My wonderful co-mod Gen E has already been on this page once, I'm sure we'd be more than happy to team for handing some warnings out. This is an open ended informal warning.

i snorted 2ci and 2ce quite a few times..a hellified burn for a few mins but after that burn was done n u open ur eyes its like WHOA! hard core trippin nuts.

while ungoliath should have pointed out the dangers of these high dosages, as opposed to acting like there was nothing wrong with it....this is a harm reduction board.....

he is simply telling his experiences. just because they are extreme doesn't mean he is dicksizing. they are simply the facts he has to share.

tranceaddiKt said:
I'm not going through this whole page and editing out all of the insults, and namecalling. I expect this to cease right now, and I'm going to be in this particular thread on the frequent making sure that it doesn't happen again.

If I see that the namecalling and childish insults do continue, there will be quite a few warnings issued. My wonderful co-mod Gen E has already been on this page once, I'm sure we'd be more than happy to team for handing some warnings out. This is an open ended informal warning.

apparently that needs to be quoted.

Has anyone ever tried adrenochrome. I found a place in never-neverland that may or may not be offering in the near future. I've heard everything from the Fear&Loathing account to a report on Erowid. I also read somewhere that it can induce schizophrenia; none of those scenarois sounds fun. So, anyone?

The guy that believes a dose of 120mg 2c-e is worse than 50mg DOI is losing it. You guys must get some bunk stuff. There should be disclaimer on that advice for sure 'cause you are going to real harm someone with that!

I have dabbled in many of the RC's that have been flying around the internet over the past few years. I can honestly say that there are only a very small handful that would take one beyond the 'just having fun' phase.

Personally, I fell in love with Miprocin (4-ho-mipt). I have experimented with it extensively, and at all sorts of doses. It reminds me of all the positive aspects of mushrooms, and practically none of the negatives. Of course, that's just me, YMMV. But I highly recommend trying it if one can attain it.

I tried DOC on one occasion, and holy balls, that shit is strong. My dose was right around 2-3mg, and that trip rivaled my strongest LSD trips. I would love to work with that one again someday because of its amazing depth. It's just too bad that those psychedelic amphetamines last so damn long!! 8o