research chemicals

funknsoul1 said:
blah.. 2c-i is fun, but that's it. it has no real depth... more energy than anything.

You know, some people do take drugs solely for fun. ;)

but there is so much more than just fun to be gained from using psychedelics, that using it for fun almost seems like a waste.

although yes, i do trip solely for fun sometimes.

:\ :\

My advice is...

If you're looking for 'fun' stick with mushrooms and acid. If you're looking for an experience where your mind and body will be taken on a rollercoster ride possibly ending in a crash, or a very slow and nice stop, then possibly research chemicals could be of some use to you. RC's should not be taken lightely, and I think only a person who is ready emotionally, mentally, and physically, should venture on to try these drugs.

I for one am 100percent for knowing about what you are doing. DO NOT try anything before you have read hours and hour of research. Why hours and hours? Because you want to get a vast, not general, idea of what to expect. I would agree with the people who think that RC's should be schedueled, however, people are still going to do what they want. Why make it harder for them? They will still abuse, or try, or whatever, drug they want anyway. I feel sorry for those people who do not treat RC's with respect, let aone their own body. However, we cannot keep them from doing so, so let the respectable people, and dumbass's, go on their way...

^ the part about LSD/psilocybin being suited towards recreation is based in what? mushrooms and LSD are very deep psychedelics. Many chemicals on the rc market don't even come close to LSD or psilocybin's ability to break down your mental state. Of course the two are very fun, but saying that they're just for "if you want to have fun" seems like a bad attitude to have.

from what I can remember too, dilated_pupils, you said you just can't seem to find LSD anywhere..... Why then, are you trying to say something so bold about chemicals you have no experience with?

LSD and psilocybin are some of the last psychedlics anyone should take lightly (that's how good times can turn into the unexpected..)

I made the comment about 2c-i being more of a "fun" chemical because it seriously does leave your psyche fairly in tact, and it really doesn't have much depth. That made sense. You saying the same thing about LSD/psilocybin with no grounds makes no sense at all.
---As a side note, I forgot to mention that I found 2c-c great. It wasn't very deep either, but it was very relaxed and absolutely hilarious. Time-dialation was ridiculous. That was pure, good fun :)

Last edited:
I don't think that either the classical or the contemporary psychedelics are any more or less deep for any given person -- effects vary a lot dosage to dosage and person to person. Anything at massive doses will give you a pretty good ass whuppin'.

Nuke: I agree with you. However, in terms of normal dosages, I definitely think LSD is much more prone to give someone a intense, personal experience than many of the contemporary chems. I probably shouldn't have used the depth or word "deep" so much... Because obviously that is entirely subjective. depth is even defined differently by different people.

obviously all phens and tryps should be respected. and certainly, experience is subjective.

Last edited:
Ive injected MBDB, BDB, Methylone, DOC. BDB was the best by far !!! Methylone was awesome too. MBDB is up there aswell, DOC injected was crazy, 2c-t-4 was spaced out snorted !!

At the dosages reccomended for RC's I find them very dissapointing.
I've tried:

5meomipt
5meodipt
2ci
2ce
5meodmt
doi
I've done 40mg of DOI, I've done 98mg of Foxy, I've done 90mg of 5meomipt,i've done about 75mg of 5meomipt in one blast,i've done well over 250mg of 2ci and well over 110mg of 2ce.

with rc's low doses do jack, its all or none

you gotta do alot, but they are worth it

low doses may not do anything for you but for most people, i'm sure the recommended doses are fine. of course, if you have experience you can adjust the doses to your liking.

i wouldn't know what any RCs are like alone but i did ingest DOC and DOB at the same time, it was not pleasant at all! the blotters were sold to me as LSD so i couldn't begin to guess what the dosages were.

Ungoliath said:
I've tried:

5meomipt
5meodipt
2ci
2ce
5meodmt
doi
I've done 40mg of DOI, I've done 98mg of Foxy, I've done 90mg of 5meomipt,i've done about 75mg of 5meomipt in one blast,i've done well over 250mg of 2ci and well over 110mg of 2ce.

This is one of the more asinine posts I've seen in a while. Take quarter grams of these sorts of psychedelics is a great way to do testing for a lethal dose, or at least give yourself a seizure or otherwise harm yourself.

Ungoliath, that's some horrible advice to be giving out in a thread meant to educate new users on the risks/rewards of using contemporary psychedelics.

The doses you describe are incredibly risky and likely will be overwhelming for most users--you also probably have a natural tolerance to phens/trypts to begin with and are just building on that by abusing these drugs.

I've personally found low doses of 2c-e extremely useful and enjoyable. Not everyone needs to have their entire world warping rapidly around them to get the most out of a trip. Please don't solicit this advice any more without a proper warning of the dangers of what you are doing.

Ungoliath said:
I've tried:

5meomipt
5meodipt
2ci
2ce
5meodmt
doi

Wow! It's idiots like you that give drugs a bad name. Low doses do a lot. In fact,rc's are known for their low dose potency. I would never do more than 20 mgs of anything you've mentioned. You're the kind of person that pushes the limits of excessive drug use just to show you have massive balls. Well bravo! They'll just have to make a casket big enough to accomodate you and your gigantic balls. If you read this,don't take offense,take it to heart. We're trying to prevent you from becoming a statistic and dishing out horrible advice like in your above post.

Sounds like bullshit to me. I could believe taking an insane dosage of one chemical and learning ones lesson with a trip to the hospital, not doing the same thing over and over.

Maybe the guys a freak of nature, but I doubt it. Bullshit claims, or stomped on chemicals...

40mg of DOI ! hahahahahaah you'd be absolutely fried after that..... tripping for a month

he probably means that he smoked the 5-meo-mipt which if you read the data on that it is not that outrageous. people have ingested over 100 mg of 2C-I and been fine. swim has ingested a very large dose of DOI in the area of 50mg i believe(im a little high) in the past. the only thing i really dont necessarily believe is 110 mg of 2C-E which is fucking outrageous. consider he is not talking about single doses here. do not attempt to take a single dose of those chemicals that large. this is called binge drug abuse. it is dangerous. although i can attest that i believe in the safety of the I psychedelics. that doesnt mean you need to do that much though.

Some people need crazy amounts to get high. Most people don't.

fatal said:
he probably means that he smoked the 5-meo-mipt which if you read the data on that it is not that outrageous. people have ingested over 100 mg of 2C-I and been fine. swim has ingested a very large dose of DOI in the area of 50mg i believe(im a little high) in the past. the only thing i really dont necessarily believe is 110 mg of 2C-E which is fucking outrageous. consider he is not talking about single doses here. do not attempt to take a single dose of those chemicals that large. this is called binge drug abuse. it is dangerous. although i can attest that i believe in the safety of the I psychedelics. that doesnt mean you need to do that much though.

There was a BLer who attempted suicide with 225mgd of 2c-e a while back. He survived the experience. Some people do need higher doses of certain compounds to get the right effects though.

HisNameIsFrank said:
Wow! It's idiots like you that give drugs a bad name. Low doses do a lot. In fact,rc's are known for their low dose potency. I would never do more than 20 mgs of anything you've mentioned. You're the kind of person that pushes the limits of excessive drug use just to show you have massive balls. Well bravo! They'll just have to make a casket big enough to accomodate you and your gigantic balls. If you read this,don't take offense,take it to heart. We're trying to prevent you from becoming a statistic and dishing out horrible advice like in your above post.
Well Frank Lexi,They're RESEARCH CHEMICALS, im trying to offer you guys some research, because i've been places I know you all will never been and seen things you'll all never see. But perhaps hearing about them could enlighten you further.
No, you guys arnt really getting the point here.
RC chemicals are pretty much watered down versions of real drugs and theres not really an overdose point.
I've eat 150mg of 5-meo-mipt AT ONCE, in ONE DOSE. Didnt OD, didnt seizure out. This, Auctually, just made me flush, that was the only side-effect. I've done doses of 110mg Insiffulated with 5meo mipt aswell, disgusting tasting, but that was the only ill effect.
I've eaten 250mg of 2c-i, AT ONCE, in ONE DOSE, Didnt OD, even smoked 5meodmt during the peak.
I've seen people eat, and live, and enjoy 500mg doses of 2c-i.
I've personally eaten over 120mg of 2c-E, AT ONCE, in ONE DOSE, Didnt od, didnt seizure.

These are research chemicals, and im trying to give you guys some fucking research on them. You aint going to OD on many of these things depending on how much you eat.
And I do not even have an usually high tolerance, or any tolerance of that sort, psycadellics arnt my thing.
You guys just need some info before you start talking. When you reach a certain dosage with RC's the effects dont increase.
Eating 150mg of 2ci is the same as eating 250mg. Eating 75mg of 2c-e is the same as eating 150mg.
My Girlfriend; a 119lb female; (For all you sayin' its just cause im a guy)
Has taken well over 75mg of 5meomipt, 1 dose, no ill effects
180mg of 2ci, 1 dose, said it was great, no ill effects no seizure
75mg 2ce, 1 dose, said it was wicked and wanted to do more next time
50mg DOI, Eaten in the form of 25 sugar cubes in under 10 minuites. She didnt od or die, but had a solid 4 day trip.

I've got not just myself, but many other people who I know very well who can attest to these facts.

Edit:Im including these notes to cutdown on dumbass replys;
1)These dosages are with the pure (99.9%) versions of these chemicals, straight from the supplier, not cut or anything
2)None of the chemicals had degraded or lost any potency.

dbailey11 said:
There was a BLer who attempted suicide with 225mgd of 2c-e a while back. He survived the experience. Some people do need higher doses of certain compounds to get the right effects though.

That cant be viewed as any reason not to do 2ce in large doses either, that man was probably mentally unstable before hand. You cant blame suicide on any drug ON the drug. 2ce doesnt make me suicidial, infact, If I had that much left (225mg) i'd injest it with a few friends, sit around the camp fire and post about it here on bluelight tomorrow just to show you it all the depends on the person doing the drugs.

Last edited:
^^^

Well I guess you really are the coolest, most hardcore drug taking guy on bluelight.

We were wrong, you win ;)