• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Reports on PARGY-LAD (newly offered lysergamide)?

I had about 7/8 of a blotter of this so called pargy lad last night. It does seem to be a combo of al-lad and lsz as it was very similar if not the same to the combo i have tried and liked in the past. Music appreciation was right up there like last time but maybe slightly more nausea but i had just eaten an hour previously. I cant say for sure what it contains but i did enjoy it quite a lot and will do it again with a full blotter next time. Taken around 7 pm and i was able to sleep just after 6am after a mad binge on pringles and cola again. I do have an afterglow today as i normally have after using these compounds. Cant understand why they just didnt sell them as a combo as it is very good but maybe they thought they could charge more representing as pargy-lad. Any questions fire away

I know of a british vendor selling supposedly selling this and one that according to sos is dutch but run by someone in the UK as well. Both of them sell it at 600mic blotters. I found about the Dutch one because I received an e-mail off them. A bit odd because I'd never used this site before. Their site design reminds me of another site I once tried to buy some RCs off that's now no longer online. They were scammers, so I'm guessing this site is a likely candidate to be one too. Don't know about the other one apart from a blog review I found obviously stating only wonderful things about it... I'd hesitate to try this substance until some of the bigger vendors get a hold of it.

^Read the lab report and the UKCR thread. There is no "PARGY-LAD".

Please note that the supplier of this (fake) "PARGY-LAD" now also sold illegal Cathinone as "4-AcO-DALT", see WEDINOS sample W002700.

Don't trust the product, don't trust the vendor.

WEDINOS re-tested the product and confirmed it was actually 4-AcO-DALT (as they never had 4-AcO-DALT in their library, so for some reason it came up as Cathinone).

WEDINOS re-tested the product and confirmed it was actually 4-AcO-DALT (as they never had 4-AcO-DALT in their library, so for some reason it came up as Cathinone).

This is amateur hour, really disappointing. This must put their PARGY-LAD result under scrutiny - perhaps they didn't have data in their library for PARGY-LAD either, so they decided that if you squint, it kinda-sorta looks like AL-LAD and/or LSZ, and that's what they published?

Looks like this may actually have been real: http://www.ailaket.com/?s=141010PF2.

Well if this isn't the mother of all plot-twists! Then again, how do we know that Ailaket are any better than Wedinos :p

Well well, what to believe? Hopefully this is at least a good lesson to vendors that they need to do a thorough job of testing and providing analysis data on their products to avoid this kind of shit show.

Totally makes sense to trust random lab over wedinos...

^ Apparently this isn't the first time Wedinos' testing methods/results have come into question, a lot of people have said that they have had their samples tested at multiple reliable sources, i.e. Wedinos and Energy Control and got completely different results from both, with Wedinos' ones sometimes being a little on the awry side. Personally I still view Wedinos as one of the first line places I'd go to get my stuff tested if I didn't have access via friends etc to GC/MS and LC/MS myself, but I wouldn't rule out that PARGY-LAD just yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant rule it out as i have tried it 3 times and cant see much difference between those trips and other trips i have had on the al-lad and lsz combo. Setting has so much to do with it. If there was any difference i would have said the pargy was slightly more euphoric and maybe a little smoother but again that could be dose. If they are the combo i got who knows what dose is on them but it did feel very similar to 150ug LSZ and 100ug ofAl-Lad combined. I did really enjoy all three trips though. sorry for staying off topic but felt i needed to add that

Totally makes sense to trust random lab over wedinos...

WEDINOS messed up their 4-aco-dalt test at the same time & later corrected the result, because they'd not had a sample of that chemical before, it's possible they misidentified pargy-lad too. The Spanish test was later & Ai Laket have a fairly good reputation. WEDINOS aren't infallible, especially with very new and/or rare drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems it might have been / is real PARGY-LAD after all...

Interesting... Any experiences?

here is my second report of these blotters from back in november

I had a full one of ## pargylad blotters on friday again and must say it wasn't quite as good as a fortnight ago but i didnt really start to listen to music till about 4 hours after taking it. Visuals were not that strong though faces did have a lot of shadow a bit like beards and glasses and faces would also warp and seem to melt slightly. looking back if these do contain a combination of al-lad and lsz i would say there is not a lot of al-lad there. It was slightly euphoric and a grin would keep appearing on my face quite often. I did have to stretch a few times on the come up but compared to al-lad alone i found much less muscle tension. Cevs were also not that spectacular but patterns and strangely for me a lot of dark colours instead of the usual bright neons i would normally see. Again i took it just after 7 pm and fell asleep just after 5pm. Not the usual afterglow i would get either but that could be because it was only two weeks ago and for me that is not long enough for me to really appreciate trips that close together so will be waiting till december i hope for next time. Again i must say it was a very pleasant trip but if you wanted to trip hard you would need more than one though as i have 3 blotters left i may go up to one and a half next time and see if that gets the visuals going a bit stronger and doesn't increase the muscle tension though it was almost non existent on friday. I am still not absolutely sure what these blotters contain but it does seem a really smooth trip.

I did do one and a half blotters a few weeks later and it was just more of the same but slightly stronger and maybe a bit longer. Still couldnt tell you there is a difference from the combo all the same but it was very enjoyable and if it is pargy-lad and it becomes available it would be top of my shopping list.

Last edited: