• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Reporters Lacking or Pills Lacking?

glowshowmaster

Greenlighter
You know I have been really observing all the reports for entire US over the past ~7 days or so. I am only seeing a post maybe every 4 or 5 days. Are ppl really not caring about posting there as much, or is just the lack of pills out there? I mean it wasn't even 2 years ago you could log on and spend a good 20 mins reading the page and half of reports of what is in the area. Now it seems your lucky to see a new pill pop up there in a week. WTF is up?

lack of pills consumed due to the high rate of adulterants/bunks. unfortunately.

Which is why , in the long run, I dont think this is a smart biz decision for pressers.......Because I know myself as well as many other MDMA lovers......have stopped buying the crap......People want MDMA.....hopefully it's only so long the pipes train can last......

:\

Where I am (almost)everything is shit so I dont even bother to look for pressed pills. The only times i submit new reports have been when someone has asked me to test it for them. otherwise I just been sticking to molly. If molly reports were allowed(glad there not) id be posting a lot more. But yes, my reason for posting less is because pressed pills down here arnt worth the money.

lack of pills consumed due to the high rate of adulterants/bunks. unfortunately.

Which is why , in the long run, I dont think this is a smart biz decision for pressers.......Because I know myself as well as many other MDMA lovers......have stopped buying the crap......People want MDMA.....hopefully it's only so long the pipes train can last......

:\

I agree the pipe pills can only last so long before the cartels and pressers realize that they are loosing a lot of money in the long run. It's business 101

supply + demand +great product = MONEY!
supply + demand + CRAP product = LOSS IN PROFIT

Where I am (almost)everything is shit so I dont even bother to look for pressed pills. The only times i submit new reports have been when someone has asked me to test it for them. otherwise I just been sticking to molly. If molly reports were allowed(glad there not) id be posting a lot more. But yes, my reason for posting less is because pressed pills down here arnt worth the money.

Yeah but finding Molly in back woods NC like me is like panning for gold in the desert....... a lot of sand .......NO GOLD!

A lot of people often have no money to spare on pills at this time of the year (Christmas, Thanksgiving, NY etc) - there have been no new reports in the UK for 5 days!

Pills are lacking IMO, I have never made a report on PR because anything I pick up has already been reported on. Anything half decent I stock up in and don't really go hunting once I have stocked up.

US PR seems to be slightly picking up in MDxx reports from viewing the last couple of pages, but it is still nothing to brag about quite yet. I do hope it picks up more because there needs to be more PLUR going around.

This is a shame.. It was pressed pills which introduced me to MDxx substances in the first place, I have a soft spot for them but like others I won't even bother anymore. Its an absolute shame..

Maybe this is off topic, but when it takes eating 2.5+ pills at once to get your MDMA fix, i think that pill is not worth it. I have spoken to a few people who eating 3 pills/capsules to get a roll going and I think that they need to stop buying those really low dosed pills because there is probably more harmful shit in there. Just my 2 cents...

Agree :) wVw
Maybe this is off topic, but when it takes eating 2.5+ pills at once to get your MDMA fix, i think that pill is not worth it. I have spoken to a few people who eating 3 pills/capsules to get a roll going and I think that they need to stop buying those really low dosed pills because there is probably more harmful shit in there. Just my 2 cents...

Hey I'm doing my best guys! But I can only report so often or my brain will melt! New updated dragonfly report up from last night :D

Imo the pressers & pills around are lacking, I snag at least 1 of whatever I can get my hands on to get the news out ASAP. I don't have a kit myself but I contribute my fair share of pills to be tested for everyone's knowledge & well being. I'm doing my part for sure!

@ blah blah & peanut801...Thank you guys for testing pills and reporting it for us so that we can get a grasp on what to avoid and whatnot. When you see reports on "flinstones cutouts" that the reporter says they were rolling off...just to find out they were gummy vitamins makes me wonder what the future of MDMA is going to be like.

I wish I could do my part but when most of the stuff is molly or from an outside source it is useless to do reports on them.

You guys are wrong, the piperazine train is coming to an abrupt HALT these days. If you haven't noticed, research chemicals + caffeine is the way to go in pressed pills. Teenage kids whom are none the wiser can't even tell the difference and then they're going around saying the pills they took contained mushrooms or acid! because of the trippy visuals from 5-MeO-DiPT/MiPT!! shit is so wack! better than piperazine but damn they're just making the long journey back to finding MDMA even longer. :(

IMO- There are alot of pills just not good ones. As far as reporters go, there just aren't many left who care about harm reduction because they aren't educated. All some people know is that they are getting high so, I must be rolling. Uhm, Nope!

Public Announcement: People please stop buying and consuming crap! Learn what it is like to really roll off MDMA and then you'll have something with which to base your reports from.

Last edited:
Wonder if it would do any good to tell these kids about pillreports.com. A little PR at raves can't hurt ;p

Wonder if it would do any good to tell these kids about pillreports.com. A little PR at raves can't hurt ;p

I'm always doing that at shows man. I always ask ppl what they took then pull up PR and show them what they took was shit if it was. I'm promoting PR wherever I can.

^^^That's a good idea maybe I should start doing that. I have used PR for myself on my phone when offered pills before, but never to promote it. Many people I have met have never even heard of PR, they just believe whatever their dealer tells them. Over half of the rollers I have met haven't even heard about testing kits also...that one kills me.

Last edited:
Yeah it's the best when there are the people that follow PR take a look at what I'm showing them and the test results and then realize I'm blah blah showing em lol. Their eyes get huge and "omg the infamous spoons!" Lol
It's a shame though how many of them still check the reports, yet still tell me what they have eaten is shit :( even knowing in black and white, its shit. That's why my precious E is being crowded out by RC's and other crap. So depressing.

There is hope America! In Australia we had a really bad drought (2+ years) now you couldn't find a dud pill if you tried. Sydney right now is flooded, be patient my friends!