• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Reporters Lacking or Pills Lacking?

There is hope America! In Australia we had a really bad drought (2+ years) now you couldn't find a dud pill if you tried. Sydney right now is flooded, be patient my friends!

It's the quality more than quantity I'm after brutha. I want my 150mg+ pills back. This 50mg per pill (if we're even that lucky) is bullshit. And no amount of reagent testing we can do here will make them press stronger pills, only cleaner ones. Only when we can get mg amounts tested and public will we see the potency arise again. But this for damn sure isn't the Netherlands nor a place that is close to govt funded test center on my street corner.

It all goes back to Business 101, why make 10,000 pills that are 150mg and can be sold for X amount of dollars, when you can make 20,000 pills that are 75mg and make twice the amount of money?

@ kroniic...I feel like I am a curse on MD...as when I was home in Aus in dec '10...the only pills around then were the tiestos, which were average at best, then I go back 2 USA and there is a massive drought here. I feel like I'm a fucking curse...FML

It all goes back to Business 101, why make 10,000 pills that are 150mg and can be sold for X amount of dollars, when you can make 20,000 pills that are 75mg and make twice the amount of money?

Exactly my point. Until we're able to know mg content we'll never see the days in the general public like we did when I fell in love with E. Until then? Well we'll just have to stick with other methods I suppose.

I think its fucked up how back in the day good pills for me where at least twenty five or more for one and they kicked serious ass now every one looks for the ten dollar pill and gets pissed that its bunk or some wierd shit and wonders why. If dealers would start making good ex with at least 125 mgs in each id gladly pay my usual 25 or 30 but it better be one fire pill. If evey one would just tell all dealers to make good shit and wed pay more maybe things would change but thats just my 2 cents

Well it ain't the dealers making em brutha lol. It's all in the pressers. I gladly forked over $25 a pill ten years ago and my god...2 pills? Gonzo all night long. The mint man has his shit together and look at the feeding frenzy he/she's created for good pills. I wish the pressers would get it through their heads we're still spoiled ass Americans and we want top quality and it's obvious that the vast majority of us who know our E will pay top dollar for it.