Report security warnings here

read my post #55 and #77 (i.e. the post immediately above your post)

the engineers are getting to these as fast as they can. as i said i would, i pinged the engineers yesterday and asked them to keep a special eye out for your reports, which they are.

i know this is frustrating but, due to the nature of the issue, there will be a glut at the beginning and it will tail off permanently as each one is added. your criticism of the admin staff is noted but the site admin. can't address this issue - only the site engineers.

you're currently receiving a higher level of service with regard to this issue than any other forum(s) on bluelight...

can you explain why the inability to reply to or delete a private message prevents you from logging into pr.com?

alasdair

IF I have PM'd a user and they reply then I have to reply to that post before I can continue onto the actual site. If I cant reply to the post I cant access the site ?

So when I log in I have a PM waiting for an answer - I can't ignore or delete it so one option of 'reply' - I am unable to reply due to the above security message :/. I have suggested to the other admins to make a blanket 'Admin' account but as they are offline - I'm pretty much stuck.

I really do appreciate the higher level of service I am receiving (I do) but if these questions had of been asked prior to the update I would have explained my needs :)

Bear

even if we had known your needs before the upgrade, we were not aware of the impact of the the firewall component and so the issue would still have arisen and would have to be worked through one token at a time.

you don't have any non-bl contact information for your fellow staff in pr?

alasdair

We were caught up with security errors as of this morning. We'll get to anything posted since then as soon as possible.

even if we had known your needs before the upgrade, we were not aware of the impact of the the firewall component and so the issue would still have arisen and would have to be worked through one token at a time.

you don't have any non-bl contact information for your fellow staff in pr?

alasdair

If the other admins log on and have a pm waiting they will have the same message as me though ? Makes no difference how I contact them as until this security message is fixed they will be in the same position.

Pillreports has been pretty much screwed for a month due to these updates - you know this as you have read my security messages on here and replied to me both in this thread and in private about them. I was first unable to log on, then unable to edit or change or delete any posts, unable to leave a comment, etc basically everything ! Yes to you it may be a simple case of 'one token' at a time but, as quoted above was and is crippling for the site.

We were caught up with security errors as of this morning. We'll get to anything posted since then as soon as possible.

Thank you :) I'm able to log on today the rest I can work around.

Last edited:
Site: bluelight.org
Transaction: UzWkXVURUoUAAEGxN1gAAAAS
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 17:33:33 +0100

updating content in the acp cms.

alasdair

Transaction: UzW-z1URUoUAAF9wIekAAAAJ
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 19:30:39 +0100

acp notices manager.

alasdair

Can't subscribe to thread - bluelight firewall issues

I've been trying, this morning and just now, to subscribe to a thread in PD and keep getting the following error message

Security Error

The web firewall at bluelight.org has blocked your request for security reasons. Please try again in a few minutes.
Should the problem persist, and you need to contact support, please copy the following information:

Transaction: UziVQVURUoUAAHtL0NsAAAAZ
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 00:05:53 +0200

I've tried a few times but still can't subscribe.
Can someone please advise, or better yet fix it.

Thanks

trying to add a poll to a new modthread

Transaction: Uzj13VURUoUAAF8waA0AAAAX
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 06:58:05 +0200

PMing all participants of The NMI Adoption Program to see if they are still actively interested in the program...

Transaction: UzpPzVURUoUAABSonTgAAAAP
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 07:34:05 +0200

Unable to submit report
Site: pillreports.com
Transaction: UxWhkVURUoUAADLyVfcAAAAC
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 10:49:18 +0100

trying to change a members primary user-group in acp

Transaction: UztlL1URUoUAAHxUbUYAAAAp
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 03:17:36 +0200

trying to edit a poll

Transaction: Uztm4VURUoUAAH3qzcgAAAAN
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 03:24:49 +0200

notices manager

Transaction: Uz4CMVURUoUAAGwhgAIAAAAr
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 02:52:02 +0200

alasdair

trying to edit a thread prefix

Transaction: Uz678FURUoUAAAa0rTwAAAAT
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 16:04:32 +0200

Same as above... trying to edit thread prefix.

Transaction: Uz9hNlURUoUAADKQOB8AAAA0
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 03:49:42 +0200

403 Security Error

Im always getting a security error when i try to see some of the posts. How can i solve this problem?

Security Error

The web firewall at bluelight.org has blocked your request for security reasons. Please try again in a few minutes.
Should the problem persist, and you need to contact support, please copy the following information:

Transaction: U0k2pFURUoUAAD8kwtMAAAAn
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 14:50:44 +0200

getting security error when i try to reach a post from this locaiton http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ON-LOOK-HERE-FIRST?postid=4904458#post4904458 and the error is: [h=1]Security Error[/h]The web firewall at bluelight.org has blocked your request for security reasons. Please try again in a few minutes.

changing a custom user title in acp

Transaction: U0o15FURUoUAACn2z3oAAAA4
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 08:59:50 +0200

getting security error when i try to reach a post from this locaiton http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ON-LOOK-HERE-FIRST?postid=4904458#post4904458 and the error is: Security Error

Security warnings from the links in this post are caused by improperly formatted links. The href includes a <br /> at the end that shouldn't be there. The post needs to be edited to resolve this.