• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Remain childfree due to chronic stress, motivational problems and aversion to responsibility/Extreme laziness.

Kids are the only thing that's actually worth having.
Money, cars, gogo lifestyle it's all going to fade away some day. Your kids tho, will be with you forever. It's really a miracle of life kind of thing.

I myself am a big child myself. The closest thing I have to kids is my idiot friends or employees, maybe the occasional prostitute. No, I never had kids myself and that's ok. I can respect parents that try.

No I'll die alone along with my family name.

Kids are the only thing that's actually worth having.
Money, cars, gogo lifestyle it's all going to fade away some day. Your kids tho, will be with you forever. It's really a miracle of life kind of thing.

I myself am a big child myself. The closest thing I have to kids is my idiot friends or employees, maybe the occasional prostitute. No, I never had kids myself and that's ok. I can respect parents that try.

No I'll die alone along with my family name.

If you don’t mind me asking, did you choose not to have kids?
For me, my reasons for not wanting kids are much more strongly linked to having lived in a big family all my life with constant stress and sibling arguments combined with my ADHD like symptoms and hatred of responsibility.
In terms of lifestyle, I don’t need much. just financial security, Time to pursue my neuroscience research hobby and a nice Arab wife Who will trample me with her bare feet and spit in my face. honestly, I swear to God, if God gave me the choice between having great kids Who would make me proud in my community or the barefooted woman of my dreams Who would fulfil my desires, I would choose the woman any day.