• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MDMA Discussion: Next Cunt to Name a Naughty Web Vendor Gets Infracted

Status
Not open for further replies.
SORRY to bump the "where is the mdma from 2 years ago?". But I'm one of "those people". But have a question with more of a twist today....

I've been reading about MDA a bit lately. And some of its effects (harder hitting, more overwhelming, longer lasting) sound similar to what I believe the current dutch surge lacks. So it got me thinking, maybe what we were getting consistently until our guy stopped all of a sudden was actually MDA? It looks the same in crystal right? Smells and tastes the same? Tests very similar.

The only thing is, reports I read suggest it lacks love compared to MDMA. And the love/ empathy lack is my biggest criticism of the current state of MDMA/ pills etc.

SORRY to bump the "where is the mdma from 2 years ago?". But I'm one of "those people". But have a question with more of a twist today....

I've been reading about MDA a bit lately. And some of its effects (harder hitting, more overwhelming, longer lasting) sound similar to what I believe the current dutch surge lacks. So it got me thinking, maybe what we were getting consistently until our guy stopped all of a sudden was actually MDA? It looks the same in crystal right? Smells and tastes the same? Tests very similar.

The only thing is, reports I read suggest it lacks love compared to MDMA. And the love/ empathy lack is my biggest criticism of the current state of MDMA/ pills etc.

Someone tested a 90's pill and a recent dutch Pill. 90's one turned the kit purple where as recent dutch pill turned it black. That tells me there's deffo something different about the MDMA content (though I realise you aren't talking about 90's pills)

Carl Cox @ Fabric tomorrow night. Half a g of mdma, can't bloody wait!

hi guys, I make use of pills and MDMA for 15 years, and my tolerance is very high, if I take 300mg of fine crystals, I have a very slight buzz that lasts 40 minutes and then it's all over, if I take another dose of 300mg, I feel more nothing .. I have heard of 5-htp and piracetam, someone can give me some advice on how to regain the magic now lost?

Something deffo not right with them orange PG's they feel abit spacey and dodgy on the stomach .... The marquis turned purple / black but had a red tinge to it

Also tested the new type of orange magnets , the ones the same shape as purple ones ... Straight to black also consumed one seem spot on. Crystal seems to have dried up round here :(

Perhaps the mancs are starting to take the magic out of their pills

hi guys, I make use of pills and MDMA for 15 years, and my tolerance is very high, if I take 300mg of fine crystals, I have a very slight buzz that lasts 40 minutes and then it's all over, if I take another dose of 300mg, I feel more nothing .. I have heard of 5-htp and piracetam, someone can give me some advice on how to regain the magic now lost?

5-HTP Vit C but most of all it sounds like you need to take a long break

Just got back from a massive night in London. I had 3 x 150mg bombs of crystal and it's the cleanest most old school buzz I've had for ages

Euphoric, chatty, dancey, energetic....it really was great.

Only weird thing I experienced was hallucinations towards the end, but I often get this and quite enjoy it!

It was cream coloured with a soft safrole smell

Shit - I now have a whole Easter weekend with the in laws to deal with.....where's my valium

Just got back from a massive night in London. I had 3 x 150mg bombs of crystal and it's the cleanest most old school buzz I've had for ages

Euphoric, chatty, dancey, energetic....it really was great.

Only weird thing I experienced was hallucinations towards the end, but I often get this and quite enjoy it!

It was cream coloured with a soft safrole smell

Shit - I now have a whole Easter weekend with the in laws to deal with.....where's my valium

So did Coxy smash it or what?

Abso-fucking-lutely. 4 hours of blistering techno with a hint of funk....and an amazing orbital remix that went on for about 15 minutes. I hardly left the dancefloor!!

Carl cox is playing an old skool set at the q club in may too.

Status
Not open for further replies.