• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MDMA Discussion: Next Cunt to Name a Naughty Web Vendor Gets Infracted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that'll be quality as he's one of the original old school DJs. I bet you'll even get a bit of hardcore at that night!

anyone here talk about "PMK-Glycidate" ?? perhaps it is the cause of "not-magical dutch MDMA"

http://www.mixmag.net/words/news/strong-pills

Mike Powers used to post here a few years back. Caught a load of shit for being a journalist and stopped posting once he'd found enough folk to talk to him for his book. Whether it was the grief he got or the traditional facts of the journalistic trade (pretend to sympathise and empathise with the people you suck dry to make your finished piece feel suitably authentic then scarper sharpish back to the life that exploiting the credualous and naive to sell their stories to the soulless dinner party hipster crowd to help them forget the emptiness of their own existence) that caused him to stop posting here is unknown... but almost certainly a litlle from column 'a' and a shitload from column 'b'

Back on topic, I really do need to get a handle on this naughtyweb stuff it seems cos is the only way to lay hands on pills these days it seems ><

(where i live anyway)

hi guys, I make use of pills and MDMA for 15 years, and my tolerance is very high, if I take 300mg of fine crystals, I have a very slight buzz that lasts 40 minutes and then it's all over, if I take another dose of 300mg, I feel more nothing .. I have heard of 5-htp and piracetam, someone can give me some advice on how to regain the magic now lost?

Take a long break and change up your routine. I've used MDMA xtal and ecstasy pills for just shy of a quarter century and never once have I "lost the magic". "The magic" is a state of mind very closely correlated to novelty. Of course it feels "magical" when you first start doing it cos it's all new to you and you are making new friends, having fresh experiences, being exposed to new and exciting music. These things can become routine - especially if you associate with the same people in the same situations doing the same old same old all the time.. which is kinda the very definition of routine only folk don't seem to think of it that way if it involves drugs, "regulars" (meaning friends and associates met frequently at certain events) and essentially being stuck in a loop based in the past.

"Nootropics" are not the answer. New thinking and new experiences are the answer.

What Shambles said about the magic of mdma is so true cuz when I done mdmawwith my new gf it was like the magic was back all again in fact strongest ever empathy I've had from it and I been doing it over ten years now.

Got some luminous green rolls royces in amsterdam over the weekend. They were identical to the yellow rolls royces. I took a half at first and had a really nice come up, very loved up buzz, really appreciating the music etc. About 2.5 hrs later I dropped the second half and it had me absolutely mangled. After the second half I had some mild hallucinations. Arrived home and fell straight asleep afterwards. Has anybody ever had these?

Anyone tried the blue pumpkins doing the rounds? Supposed to be top notch dids but can't find much info on them and believed to be a new presser as they aren't from the q-dance or Nintendo lot?

For those that are of the opinion that much/all of the Dutch stuff tends to be lacking in love and empathy. how can it be explained that some reports (most recently those concerning the Red UPS beans) state that a great deal of loved up-ness and empathy was felt? I'm not trying to disagree here, but rather gather some opinions on why some people believe that the strong Dutch beans are lacking in empathy (possibly due to PMK-glycidate synth, but who knows) yet evidence (albeit anecdotal) suggests that the supposed loveless Dutch beans in fact do produce empathy, euphoria, energy etc.

I find it hard to reconcile the two different sides as evidence is so conflicting.

I don't think that all Dutch pills bad. Perhaps even different parties of one pill do differently.
In UPS there are crystals inside. Why them to add? For euphoria?
I didn't see bad reports on UPS.

Than better and more qualitative mdma by that euphoria high probability is made.

To someone it will rather well be adjusted, the atmospheres, perhaps new places new friends, girlfriends. Preliminary loading. When and so well that mdma works much better. Dutch or other mdma, all the same.
I think if very high quality of mdma, even without these factors there will be euphoria and empathy.

For those that are of the opinion that much/all of the Dutch stuff tends to be lacking in love and empathy. how can it be explained that some reports (most recently those concerning the Red UPS beans) state that a great deal of loved up-ness and empathy was felt? I'm not trying to disagree here, but rather gather some opinions on why some people believe that the strong Dutch beans are lacking in empathy (possibly due to PMK-glycidate synth, but who knows) yet evidence (albeit anecdotal) suggests that the supposed loveless Dutch beans in fact do produce empathy, euphoria, energy etc.

I find it hard to reconcile the two different sides as evidence is so conflicting.

They do feel 'nice', and I guess you could say they feel 'lovey' compared to baseline. It's just the difference in the feeling (I GET) compared to consistent supply of crystal we used to get is completely different. They're no way a bad experience, and I've had some good nights out on them. It's just they're leagues away from making me feel like other stuff does. I have a friend who feels the same as me who said he got some crystal locally recently that was perfect. I'm hoping it crops up again.

Anyone know anything about orange louis vuitton pills? Region Western-Europe. Going to test of course but a mate is buying them and doesn't have a testkit with him

Anyone know anything about orange louis vuitton pills? Region Western-Europe. Going to test of course but a mate is buying them and doesn't have a testkit with him

Round shaped? Had orange/ red ones last year here in Amsterdam, clean pills but felt kind of weak. Better to test them nonetheless, I couldn't find any info back then either (and continued to neck them regardlessly.. Ended well but still felt stupid afterwards :|

Yeah, round shaped, but since I can't find any info I think I'm going to pass on them. It's been more than 6 months since my last roll and my next one is in 3-4 months so I'm going to make sure I have top-notch product. I just thought that perhaps these Louis Vuittons are brand new pills but if you haven't heard of them they're probably not. Dealer is of course claiming +200mg

http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=33984

Fairly sure these were the ones we had. Reports in the comments pretty much reflect how I would rate them
Thanks for the feedback Septonn, I was hoping to get a reply from you since we live pretty close to each other. I don't think those are the ones my mate is talking about though, since he mentioned they were bright orange. Doesn't matter anyway, I'm going to keep looking for better ones. I think I'm going to try to find some of the newer top presses. Heard pretty good things about the new yellow Rolls Royces and the orange batteries so I'm going to try to find some of those

Infracted? Should that not be banned? I got infracted for accidentally putting an embed in the wrong place.

Infracted? Should that not be banned? I got infracted for accidentally putting an embed in the wrong place.

I'm not seeing it ?? embeds or anything of note, RP it of shoot me a PM

or maybe you know I've had no sleep and are fuking with my addled head, you're wasting your time, there is a ceiling for addled and I got there in about 1993

@ ColtDan I seen your post in the previous version you had a bad experience with pink chupa chups? Ive acquired some myself and will be testing this week but could you tell me if you tested yours, their appearance and also the effects please? Mine are exactly like the images on pill reports pink with very visible white specks. The reports on PR are a little old now but all of them positive. Appreciate anyones thoughts if they've also consumed these recently

Status
Not open for further replies.