• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

That not just the colours of Ikea?

They got a NL certified stamp it looks like. %)

Don't know they could be, but that is why IKEA will be yellow and blue, like I have a pair of adidas Malmö and they're yellow and blue.

As for the kitkats I've not, last pill I had was a defqon, still got some left I don't do them often, not heard of anyone having them as the person I go to had blue punisher ta, only seen kitkats on the dark web... Not really been out there by the sounds of it and made a new press fairly quickly, lets just hope these 200mg IKEAs still have that same MD in them from the defqons.

Thanks for the report Bogdan.

And here here to this: "lets just hope these 200mg IKEAs still have that same MD in them from the defqons." ?

Caffeine potentiates some drugs including amphetamine and analgesics.
It now suddenly makes sense why there's sometimes caffeine in cold and flu medications containing paracetamol or other painkillers, such as shitty Lemsip, and why they only put 750mg of paracetamol in there, instead of the normal 1000mg. I'm assuming it's so it tastes better than a full gramme of paracetamol, but it's still massively overpriced wank, which doesn't really help. It's obvious that caffeine boosts the effects of amphetamines (for better, or worse), so that adds up.

How do the Sim Cards compare to the Defqons? I wouldn't mind getting one as a collector's item, or just to mix it up.

Finally got round to dropping a defqon. Empty stomache. 2/3 at 11 a very gradual up. 1/3 an hour later. Completely in control but loving life. Lots of energy, euphoria and smiles. Dancing away intermixed with smoke breaks until 2.00. Home for 3 couple of stacked ones and then amazing CEV and a few OEV. Sleep for 5.30. Bit drained but still got a nice glow.

Finally got round to dropping a defqon. Empty stomache. 2/3 at 11 a very gradual up. 1/3 an hour later. Completely in control but loving life. Lots of energy, euphoria and smiles. Dancing away intermixed with smoke breaks until 2.00. Home for 3 couple of stacked ones and then amazing CEV and a few OEV. Sleep for 5.30. Bit drained but still got a nice glow.

Sweet.

Sorry, I'm just in the right frame of mind to read such a positive pill report.

I had some grey and green Darth Vaders last night.

They seemed to be quite a low dose and I never really got to where I wanted to get.

Wounder. What a way to countenance IGUTB report... you've blown my high now so I, to a lesser degree as I'm just gong to skin up again, can clearly and presently feel your pain...

It's a real bitch when they work ok but you just can't seem to get over the precipice before you blow the chances of a full roll by taking one too many and just end up pill - whizzing and underwhelmed.

I hear a 16 year old girl has died following ingestion of a 'red Buggatti Veyron'. Any other info on this tragic waste of life?

I hear a 16 year old girl has died following ingestion of a 'red Buggatti Veyron'. Any other info on this tragic waste of life?

Only that purple ninja turtles may also have been involved. That press is currently being sold on the dnm and has good user reports - though of course you never can tell & should always test before you ingest.

Fuck that's young so if you take into account what MN said about the reports, it may have just been the strength, especially if due to age / naivety basic 'safer dancing type hr guidelines weren't followed

:(

Fuck that's young so if you take into account what MN said about the reports, it may have just been the strength, especially if due to age / naivety basic 'safer dancing type hr guidelines weren't followed

:(

Exactly. The fact that other pills may have been involved suggests that she might have been pushing the envelope further than her experience allowed. Always easy to blame 'other subatances', but we need to remember MDMA can be lethal in its own right. RIP...

It now suddenly makes sense why there's sometimes caffeine in cold and flu medications containing paracetamol or other painkillers, such as shitty Lemsip, and why they only put 750mg of paracetamol in there, instead of the normal 1000mg. I'm assuming it's so it tastes better than a full gramme of paracetamol, but it's still massively overpriced wank, which doesn't really help. It's obvious that caffeine boosts the effects of amphetamines (for better, or worse), so that adds up.

That and the fact that Night Nurse contains promethazine hydrochloride (phenergan) so you need the caffeine to combat the grogginess.

Someone needs to make pills to look like mini dishwasher tablets. 120mg MDMA outer shell with a 100mg MDA ball in the centre.

Looks like the killer pink PMMA supermans are back. Seems they have been found in Amsterdam. Probably same batch from a couple years ago bought out for the unsuspecting at Amsterdam dance event. But be aware avoid all pink / red superman press.

https://www.trimbos.nl/actueel/nieuws/bericht/?bericht=2165

Edit looks like two alerts

Red ferraris too which are new and advertised as 200mg

https://www.reagent-tests.uk/blog/two-batches-of-pills-containing-lethal-pmma-detected-in-europe/

Last edited: