• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Thanks for the info on the apples. The ones I have look more like this (from a photo I was sent) - https://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=3172 but seeing as im not in America I find it hard to believe they are the same pill.

They also look quite like these pills in terms of colour and texture - https://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2555

I havnt got a chance to test them yet as a friend is holding them for me but I might get a chance later today. The source said they have been enjoying the same press now for months and everyone is loving them and I really do trust their word but im still skeptical just with the reputation of green apples.

Your right to be. You can buy and have been able to buy cheap pill dyes for ages on apples so likely your looking at a home press. See the video I posted a little bit back if you want to see how it's done.

To be honest mate any pills that don't show up as a large scale press operation should be tested with caution no matter what the fella selling you it tries to say (he ain't selling it for your benefit). If you take a look at the pill you can generally tell. Enteric coating is a dead give away - only used on high grade pressing and usually to ensure stability of transport etc. Small scales never have that shiny coating.

Personally if I don't see good results by my own eyes reagent and user report I steer clear. I only do pills I can identify myself.

I also study closely the weights and dimensions of reported pills. It's very difficult to get the exact weight of copying due to specific gravity of the binder being used. IE all fillers have a given density. If their is a variance of the filler / binder used or more less MD % this will generally alert on a test report as a differing weight. Wish we would all learn to weight our pills as you could very quickly build up a picture of what pills are copies, second runs etc.

On my phone so can't make a lengthy reply but I tested those green apples. They have an "R" on the back so I'm guessing it's some uk based home pressed pill. Marquis went blue to jet black. Froehde went black so I'm guessing all good. Dropped 1 and I'm off to the bar.

Last edited:
I'd be suspicious about them myself, anyone can buy a pill die I mean look at that link further up and thst little documentary on vice them lads pressing their own pills... Got to say them lads were a shambles, "we have to be quiet their parents are downstairs" "turn your phone on silent it can be identified by ringtone" yeah because loads of others don't have that ringtone plus you can change it, the more worrying thing is your voice and the fact you have invited journalists to where you do your work!!!! That is bait not your fucking ringtone, plus if the camera crew called them when they were near they could pick up cell site analysis, if I was them I wouldn't have had my phone on me, in fact forget that I WOULDN'T INVITE A FILM CREW ROUND OR SPEAK TO THEM!!! Clearly in it for the image, anyone with an ounce of common sense wouldn't speak to them, plus they were sloppy, spilling shit, pouring stuff straight onto the scales!!!!

RAHHHH it was hard to watch :!

Had some peach coloured partyflocks this weekend. I'm not sure if these are an old batch but they seemed very nice

the green apples turned out to be quite nice. Not very strong pills but nice MD in them, not mongy like most pills these days just nice clear headed loved up chatty feeling. Ended up taking 2 though and id normally only go for 1 200mg pill these days.

Shame I missed those Ace of Spades, cant find them anywhere anymore.

Anyone tried Pink Troika or Red Levi?

I'd be suspicious about them myself, anyone can buy a pill die I mean look at that link further up and thst little documentary on vice them lads pressing their own pills... Got to say them lads were a shambles, "we have to be quiet their parents are downstairs" "turn your phone on silent it can be identified by ringtone" yeah because loads of others don't have that ringtone plus you can change it, the more worrying thing is your voice and the fact you have invited journalists to where you do your work!!!! That is bait not your fucking ringtone, plus if the camera crew called them when they were near they could pick up cell site analysis, if I was them I wouldn't have had my phone on me, in fact forget that I WOULDN'T INVITE A FILM CREW ROUND OR SPEAK TO THEM!!! Clearly in it for the image, anyone with an ounce of common sense wouldn't speak to them, plus they were sloppy, spilling shit, pouring stuff straight onto the scales!!!!

RAHHHH it was hard to watch :!

5000 pills in a week
38 hours working week, go work Mc D it's £ 8 an hour?
130 pills an hour
Just one pill every 30 seconds
Free press cos you paid for it on some other fuckers card
Cost of 750 mg of MD (generous to give them 150 mg per pill) and binders = £ 7500 @ £ 10 a gram

Go to Glastonbury sell them at £ 10.

£ 50 k Bro for an outlay of less than £ 8 k.

They are laughing at you, me the govt and every other fucker as they ride the biatches all night long.

TBH I'd be laughing when I was spilling it all over the floor cos it don't mean shit - Especially when I'm using the happy meal box scoop.

5000 pills in a week
38 hours working week, go work Mc D it's £ 8 an hour?
130 pills an hour
Just one pill every 30 seconds
Free press cos you paid for it on some other fuckers card
Cost of 750 mg of MD (generous to give them 150 mg per pill) and binders = £ 7500 @ £ 10 a gram

Go to Glastonbury sell them at £ 10.

£ 50 k Bro for an outlay of less than £ 8 k.

They are laughing at you, me the govt and every other fucker as they ride the biatches all night long.

TBH I'd be laughing when I was spilling it all over the floor cos it don't mean shit - Especially when I'm using the happy meal box scoop.

Ain't laughing at me pal... They're sloppy, drinking while on the job and saying he can taste MD when licking his phone, I know *this person* would be 100% sober when handling or doing anything, phone off when going to certain locations let alone fetch a fucking camera crew round, spilling shit on the floor and using some £10 scales, I mean fuck me sort it out, they should have bulk scales, apparently you can get ones that go to 1 dp and up to 2kg for £20 then some proper jewellers ones for £35.

Then not a chance they're getting £10 a pop, not bring round and a M logo on them, sketchy press that, then even still the 5000 (even though the other lad said 1,600) was just before glasto, what do they do on a weekly basis? Plus you can't say £10 a pop or even £5 because these lads shouldn't be doing singles should be passing out G packs or just doing bulk, but bait going singles and you're the pressure.

Like I say I'm laughing at them for inviting a film crew round, bullied on or not you just wouldn't entertain it, if they had owt about them they wouldn't have, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
...if marquis goes purple, rather than instantly to completely jet black, you've more than likely got some decent MDMA.
The saffrole smelling mitzi turbos circa 1998/99 turned marquis a deep inky blue.

So I tested a red defqon. Interestingly these pills appear to be odourless although I thought I read somewhere that MDMA is in fact odourless, only the impurities (such as left over safrole?) create a smell - and perhaps anything else the presser may have added if he thinks it will help sell pills. - Possible correction needed as I've nothing to back up this info.

On the marquis test, I couldn't really see a huge difference between the red defqon and another dutch pill I tested classed as "mongy". Could be that my defqon isn't an original batch, although it came from a reputable source, is well pressed and the "NL" in the little circle is very well defined.

We really really need a confirmed 90's pill to test against....

Word on the street (well Dutch forums) is that the dual coloured Ikea is the successor to the red Defqon. Rumoured to be +-200mg:

https://postimg.org/image/t0t13f8pl/

They'll be the successor to the kitkats, same dual colour and how the colours fade into each other not block like on the redbulls and have the NL stamp on them... Look good, wonder if they pressed the minions then as the dual coloured minions were yellow and blue. Makes sense doing idea yellow and blue as they're Swedish %)

Yep STC, I think you may be right. Did you (or any other contributors to this thread) have the KitKats and if so, what were they like?

They looked great, but haven't had any myself.

They'll be the successor to the kitkats, same dual colour and how the colours fade into each other not block like on the redbulls and have the NL stamp on them... Look good, wonder if they pressed the minions then as the dual coloured minions were yellow and blue. Makes sense doing idea yellow and blue as they're Swedish %)

That not just the colours of Ikea?

They got a NL certified stamp it looks like. %)

Ket, Diaz and Promethazine, thats some crazy Thai mix right there, maybe Red Yabba for the night, Blue pill for the day, Knockout.

Good video. I'm surprised they don't mention DIY testing kits though.

Shambles said:
Came across this whilst pottering and thought it worth posting here...

I know there's been similar concerns about the way certain prescription and OTC drugs effect women quite differently to men (and quite differently again depending on what stage of the monthly cycle she happens to be on at the time). Seems the fudging of drug trials over... well over the history of drug trials really, that largely excludes women participants could turn out to be a fairly significant problem. And one that also applies to recreationals - especially amphetamine-family recreationals.

I remember reading about the hormone, water retention and electrolyte imbalance link in young women being potentially fatal not long after Leah Betts died yet it's still not common knowledge, or even uncommon knowledge. I'm careful not to drink too much water without replacing sodium, calcium, potassium and magnesium.

Slightly off topic, but connected. The half life of caffeine can be longer depending on the stage of the menstrual cycle. It becomes significantly longer in pregnant women. I can testify that going through the menopause and my hormones being all over the place, the length of time caffeine affects me can be much longer on some days. I only have caffeine when I need it so its effect on me is is easy to monitor.

If this happens with caffeine, then why not with other drugs? Me and my OH used to need to redose speed or mdma at about the same time. Now I'm buzzing much longer than him so he needs to take more than me which he never used to.

In humans, caffeine normally has a half-life of three hours. During the first trimester of pregnancy, however, the half-life of caffeine increases to 5.6 hours, and continues to increase to a high of 18 hours by the 35th week of pregnancy (Golding, 1995). These altered pharmocokinetics may be due to changing hormone levels during pregnancy (Berger, 1988 ). Changing levels and the efficacy of the p450 enzymes may also be involved in altered caffeine half-life (Nolen, 1988 ). The half-life of caffeine in newborns can be as long as 40-130 hours because of the immature metabolic pathways utilized in caffeine excretion (Nehlig and Debry, 1994a).

This has also been linked to crying babies going through withdrawal.

Interesting :-
Nicotine speeds the metabolism of caffeine.
The half-life of caffeine is halved in smokers and doubled in women taking oral contraceptives.
Caffeine potentiates some drugs including amphetamine and analgesics.
Sugar potentiates caffeine.

http://scienceblogs.com/developingintelligence/2008/02/11/optimally-wired-a-caffeine-use/
http://fetal-exposure.org/caffeine/