• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Anyone had the round mitsis that are being touted as special 90s editions?? If so, any good?

Anyone had the round mitsis that are being touted as special 90s editions?? If so, any good?

Ooh, now you've piqued my interest. I'd love to believe they're as good as the originals. But what do you mean by 'round' mitsis? Were they ever any other shape?

Ooh, now you've piqued my interest. I'd love to believe they're as good as the originals. But what do you mean by 'round' mitsis? Were they ever any other shape?

Yes! They came out a few years after the originals hit the streets but I was getting fantastic triangular shaped Mitsubishis (with light speckles) around Christmas time 2002.

I only mentioned they are round because every other pill seems to be a weird and wonderful shape these days!

So - anyone had them?

I finally got around to trying to Mitsubishi anniversary beans, and I am afraid they were very average. Come up was quite fast but never really got to real euphoria and there was no empathy or pupil dilation. They were not particularly mongy. Overall 6\10.

So the organizers didn't have guts enough to held the festival despite what police say?

Here we just keep on organizing no matter who says what.

Mostly cops aren't interested at all to stop raves but in rural areas they are sometimes even scared of underground parties and come in armed.

Any experiences about green Heinekens?

I just noticed I forgot to pack my MDMA along with me and wouldn't want to drive 160km back just to get them and as we are in a cabin in middle of nowhere I don't have any contacts in the area and could only find a single F2F seller from the darknet and instead of crystals he has pills.

Am I right in thinking that, generally, the pills with the NL stamp on the back are meant to be good, with better, less mongy MDMA?

Defqons, Skypes, M&M?s etc?

Yes! They came out a few years after the originals hit the streets but I was getting fantastic triangular shaped Mitsubishis (with light speckles) around Christmas time 2002.

Ah, I must have missed those Stee...

I only mentioned they are round because every other pill seems to be a weird and wonderful shape these days!

So - anyone had them?

Fair point mate. Yes, modern pills are fuckin ridiculous shapes and look more like sweets than drugs. I'm surprised that accidental poisonings of children aren't more common...

Ah, I must have missed those Stee...

Pretty similar to these tho the speckles were blue. They were only around for a month or so....

Energy-Control-mitsubishi-ecstasy-a-pvp-pill.jpg

Yeah, I had them in blue, then identically shaped white ones with an x on too.

Did another Mitsi, same as last time really, smooth come up and smooth come down and seemed a bit under powered. I would be surprised if there was even 100mg of MDMA in there.

In an effort to avoid mongy 300mg 'dutch bangers' and less than stellar crystal I've been looking to more left field countries.

Interestingly in Australia I've noticed certain vendors selling pressed MDA pills and advertising them at 90mg, pretty pricey too. To me if you're openly selling pills at 90mg on DNM then your product must be stellar - reviews (ha!) back it up too.

I did get let down with this theory ordering from Canada before but it's nice to ponder, of course no Aussie vendor ships internationally.

I have a theory that there is a dose that gives the best results and that doesnt necessarily mean the highest, I'm sure the pills we were taking in the 80's/90,s were between 80-120mgs and they were all -bar a couple really good with all the good things one expects from MDMA . We would take 1 and then 2 hours or so later another then usually 2/3 halfs and that would have you e'd up all night to the following morning. The pills we were getting at the end of the 90's mostly gave you a similar buz but i would be asleep by morning time.
Strongest thing i took was x2 snowballs (400mg of mda) that freeked me out and ended up sitting in my car listning to talk radio for 4 hours... which was nice

I am sure there is sweet spot, but any dose of most of today's MDMA will leave me disappointed. I have tried combining with speed and MDA but haven't came close to that 90's/early 00's buzz. The one thing I have been meaning to try is to add a bit of Crystal meth to around 100mg of MDMA to see how they ends up.

Anything particularly "above average" around atm?

Been a long time..... can get a variety of different pill presses, crystal (or high quality mephedrone if necessary.....at least that's consistent....)

Thanks for any help!

Have been very impressed with Emojis of late. Excellent craftsmanship in the designs & press, & the effects are properly pleasing too

@benson- Just tried adding some crystal d-meth to my roll a few weeks back and was very happy with the results.

I added 200mg phenibut and 2mg pure d-meth onto 125mg of very good safrole MDMA. (There were other substances mixed in but that's kind of irrelevant. I mention the phenibut too because it definitely had its role as well.) The roll was spectacular and at that dosage I felt an increase in euphoria, stimulation, duration and empathy with zero shitty comedown. I felt that dosage was perfect and anymore would be pushing it, with that said next time I try it I'll be using 2.5-3mg so I'll know for sure how much is too much.

Note I also took it an hour before the MDMA.

I did not feel like the MDMA was overpowered at all, more like a boosting of its effects.

This experience was amazing, so much happened in one night.. Me and my brother walked around the small festival we were at like we owned the place, cracking jokes so often I fell over from laughter more than once, got into really deep conversation about our past, hitting on ladies and danced like a god.. I still get goosebumps thinking of that night. The moves I was pulling off was blowing even my mind, I was so in sync with such precision. I was hyped up and hyping up everyone around me in the process, it felt like I had my hand on the "hype dial" and had that bitch cranked to 11. Too much fun.

The only downside I see is potential addiction issues..

-GC

Last edited:
To update. Has anyone heard of the following. I imagine they're all the typical mongy ones....

PINK RED BULLS
PHILIP PLEINS
GREEN PEACE AND LOVE

RED DEF CONS

ZELDA

PUNISHERS
RED LEVIS

M and Ms

SKYPES

SILVER ZELDa

DURACELL

LAUGH NOW