• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Had some new pills from Manchester, recently. Orange Starbucks, with the Starbucks logo on the front and CP on the back. Nice and energetic and chatty, even after a few. No monging out and sitting in silence. Mates were in agreement. Definitely some decent MDMA in them. Also, purple, oval Samsung pills, which I was reliably informed were from the same place. I haven't got around to trying those, yet, but mates say they are also decent. Looks like Manchester is pumping out nice pills again... I shall update, once I try the Samsungs.

^ what this article fails to mention is that although they're strong, they're wrong!

I've had those blue punishers and yes, they were strong - but 'twas not the MDMA I know and love...

Plenty of dark brown and tan crystal around which is decent enough at ?20 a g... It's not the best oldschool vibes stuff but certainly worth the money.

There's defo wide variation in the crystal that's about, I've got a few different samples from different batches and they all vary quite a bit in their effects.

Havent been able to get a photo up due to camera been broken on phone - however after a quick search on wedinos, this report from the beginning of the month looks like the newer crystal i picked up

8971.jpg

^^ some nice clearer "glass" like crystals, but also the off tan like color to some of the crystal's. very intense come up & oldskool feel

went back a few pages to see what has been submitted from different parts of the UK, from around november/decembe tme we seen a influx of glass. Which seemed wide spread from north to south etc. mainly all good test's of good clean mdma to

So, having read this thread :-
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/791073-What-is-wrong-with-the-MDMA-available-today/page25

Im in full agreemednt with the original posters of that thread.

I started taking pills in 96 and and got a 1.5/2 years of pure bliss until the synthesis changed. This was then the start of the mitsubishi era. There was a noticable change of effect from the summer of 97 to 98, less empathy, but not lacking empathy.......then pills were pretty decent for several years, still very dancey, chatty and big eyeballs.

I dropped out of the scene a little from 2002 - 2006 , but had the odd pill with desirable effects.

Then 2008 - 2010, the zero MDMA era, piperizine shit. Just horrible! Night clubs playing decent music were getting empty.

The 2010 the start of the "super-pill" come back.......Pills testing black on the marquis again, but the dosage increased. Litterally zero empathy, no loved up feelings, very little pupil dilation, often mongy, basically not that great. Whatver anyone says, I know its not the same drug, certainly not that same effects.

As FUBAR mentioned earlier, 6-APB is closer to the original MDMA in terms of effect, empathy + euphoria, dilated pupils and a general great feeling.

I hope that one day I'll get my hands on some proper old school MDMA.

Anyway thats just me 2 cents....Swedger

got hold of some more "glass" like md last night, im going to send a old "clear" crystal and a peice of newer crystal aqquired last night off to be tested. weighed 100mg up last night and sampled the new crystal. - very intense come up followed by wave after wave of upliftance & euphoria - Im normally out in a club or such when i drop md and with friends etc, however was by myself last night. the effects lasted around 4 hours, smoked a few bongs of hash and flower mixed together and fell asleep no problem. woke up today feeling fresh and happy in myself - overall this new batch ive aqquired seem's to be on par if not better than the clear glass? photos to follow.

ordered a new test kit, photos to follow. tested all samples ive held onto from christmas time until now -all are mdma and give off the puff of smoke

Was really good, snorted it though as just a little tester and wanted to be in bed for around midnight, and i feel a fairer judgement will come from swallowing it, which i shall be doing tonight :)

Will aim to update as i come up etc, if i dont forget ;)

Was really good, snorted it though as just a little tester and wanted to be in bed for around midnight, and i feel a fairer judgement will come from swallowing it, which i shall be doing tonight :)

Will aim to update as i come up etc, if i dont forget ;)

Nice one pal, have fun and be sure to report back when you're properly mashed =D

came up abut an hour ago, proper buzzing my fat little titties off right now, eye wiggles the lot, feeling rather fooooobaaaaaaaard

took me fookin ages to type that ......

and that, yeah

results below as promised - ive got a video which shows the fizz & poof of smoke upon testing this mdma. this is the newest batch i bought at the beginning of the month - i will update with the test results for the "older" clearer glass from january-march time onward's in my next post

35m1edx.jpg

1y1dn8.jpg

14ybjhu.jpg

apologys for not showing the marquis bottle in its test photo. (photo with the crystal beside the result) video will be uploaded once ive cropped it down a little or compressed it to smaller size. as we can see though this newer batch tested fine. the oldest glass also tested fine, photos and video to follow.

came up abut an hour ago, proper buzzing my fat little titties off right now, eye wiggles the lot, feeling rather fooooobaaaaaaaard

took me fookin ages to type that ......

and that, yeah

Heh heh, that sounds like it matey =D

on it again now, lovin it. was supposed to be saving it for a small rave festival i was going to on saturday, but the police have had their say and had it cancelled, wankers

Sweet! Must admit to being slightly jealous though... :)