• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

Audis showed, they'll sit in a drawer till I get a test kit in, then they'll be waiting for the show. Here's hoping they are on the money.

On the subject of empathy and sedation - I would take Eve over Mandy 9 times out of ten because the slushy sledge of sloppy mushiness is infinitely more enjoyable than doing an impression of a cephalopod squeezing through a cheese-grater for me.

Am I the only one that finds it funny, that we have gone from a time complaining that MDMA wasn't available to one where we complain that it's "shit"?. I've also now seen naughty web vendors offering 'PMK made MDMA', and a review from one bloke claiming he rolled sack (shill?). Either way, the prophecy was right. Vendors are now starting to catch on to this PMK-G vs PMK vs Safole debarcle, and are now rubbing their hands with glee.

These are mitsibushi's I'll try get a pic up in a minute, my phone cameras shit though which is all I've got atm

ok mate no worries, id love to try them but my next rave's not til the end of july so they prob not still circulating then.

i used to love being a mongy mess at house parties back in the day haha. out ravin though i want the energy...

Thanks Squid and we should keep saying it- precursor has no relevance to product quality. Precursors are the ingredients (safferole, PMK glycidate PMK) and are all totally irrelevant if the cooking method is shit.

We only have anectdotal evidence.

These are JUST simple theories without any actual valid testing "user reports only of users who may or may not have lost the magic" - when they have reagent tested MD showing purple on a marquis the high has been more towards a euphoric energised empathetic one compared to testing black which has more relaxed and spaced out high.

I think what sprout meant about the warning is dealers starting to use (claimed) precursor as a marketing point, of course without lab data on isomer ratio it's not worth the digital paper it's metaphorically printed on, just another version of "yeah bruv this shit is pure fire" or whatever. The linked paper is not connected to the warning point as best I can tell, just supporting evidence on the effects of stereochemistry of MDMA on effect.

As best as I can tell from that paper's abstract, they are using uptake of radiolabelled monoamine neurotransmitters as a proxy for determining which NTs are being released by each isomer, with the results showing that R-MDMA is not dopaminergic, which, if the isomer imbalance that is speculated to exist in a lot of currently produced MDMA is true, would explain the "mongyness" felt from it. It's interesting to me that there's no stereospecific difference on NE effect though, as I would have expected given reports that "mongy" MDMA is lacking in energy that NT would be relatively lacking, but I guess neurochemistry is complicated so you still get a lack of felt energy from just missing out on DA. Interesting stuff, and it's always good to have data to work from. Now we just need some isomer analysis of shitty MDMA and good MDMA, potentially with duplication of synthesis routes using different precursors and routes to confirm that is the cause of the issue.

Ah yeah, that makes sense, though I'm always sceptical of anything a dealer says. If I find a pill I like then I try and stock up with a few of them, cuts down on the chances of a duff night

Would anyone know why MDMA crystal would have a strong vinegar smell to it?

The MDMA tests fine so Im not sure?

If you can smell it that much, I don't know, never had MDMA , that I could define a smell that potent. Never had MDMA that has had a smell, or a smell, that was anything that would seem like it's that dodgey. It comes in all different looks, and textures, (rocky, crystal, powder, (not soft).

Post the test results up?

For those asking about the Blue Dutch Lion press - I was also skeptical after how brilliant the peach ones were last year, but I got some blue in and they were pretty damn good! Everyone who took them (10+) reported back saying they had a blast, lots of energy and empathy and for most a typical half hour come up. I personally came up very slowly - but had supplemented very well before hand so was expected - had a good long roll.

Defo weaker than the peach press, but I can't fault these pills and I've always loved the lion press

I've recently been given a green pill with the Google logo on it free with a purchase. I'm usually a crystal guy so I don't know much about pills, I wonder if anyone here has had a pill like that recently and could tell me if it was any good or what the approximate dose of MD in it is (if it even has any in!). Cheers!

No it's not. The problem is that with these high dosed euro pills, a high dose of MD anyway will floor you and make you feel mongy anyhow. Therefore it becomes difficult to differentiate between if you lack energy because you have dosed high, or because if the MD is "mongy".

Personally in my opinion, I'm not sure anything has changed. I mean that in the sense that everyone says the original purple partyflocks were shite, and were really "mongy". However they were the first pill I ever dropped, and still stand today as the best pill I have ever taken. I was empathetic,had energy and one pill (dosed in halves) kept me fucked for 6 hours easy. Every pill I dropped after was the same experience for a while, even on pills that others claim were mongy and crap. The only thing that changed as the years went on is that I don't really feel empathy on MD anymore. But I attributed that to either setting or slow loss of magic.

Loved those Partyflocks. Around the same time as the white Speakers, red Defqons, blue Crosses etc. Good times. Was that really 4/5 years ago?!

I remember those blue crosses. Then there was the blue ladies, then Eight balls. Also remember the amount of rockstars about for age (with the little copyright logo). Then loads of dodgy fuckers were putting the little c on dodgy pills. The legit people where the legends that made them swirls, or turbines.

The green eight balls too!

Have to dig up this pic for posterity.

NSFW:
OQr6Ul.jpg

The eight balls weren't that high dosed, but cheap as chips IIRC. Remember the first real pill to return after that nasty drought. Those facebooks. Then the high dosed green Rolex jobbies came out, which I think is the q dance people.

Blue crosses were low dosed but had the best quality MDMA in them IIRC. I had all those mentioned....mostly on my stag do in Amsterdam!