• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

Anyone tried the blue Audis? They've got some good reviews on pillreports, test at about 200 mg on ectasydata which isn't that promising though. Would be interested to hear what you guys know of them.

Anyone tried the blue Audis? They've got some good reviews on pillreports, test at about 200 mg on ectasydata which isn't that promising though. Would be interested to hear what you guys know of them.

I can't be certain but I wouldn't feel comfortable if I didn't say it - check the PM(M)A warning thread. Blue coloured, car manufacturer branded pills appeared recently without a shred of MDxx in them.

Fairly sure (as much as you can be of course) that the Audis are unrelated as they are a significantly different shape.

Lots of good reviews of both colours of Audi grill pill (the reds are apparently the predecessor to the blues, which is claimed both by reviews and the vendor) that I can find, so I think I will take the chance and try them out. Will get a test kit, and assuming all is kosher I will drop it in about three weeks.

Last edited:
Anyone had purple teslas? I've heard they are very 'old school'

Quite a few of my friends have had them and they all gave good reports, but haven't actually tried myself. They've been around here for the last few months. They're slightly smaller that the old blue tesla

Anyone tried the yellow shells? (as in the shell petrol logo). Just picked up a bunch and aim on testing one out next Friday. It was a choice between these or mastercards (which were slightly more expensive), but I knew the latter were dutch and mongy so I went for shells.

Got hope for them Shells as well.

I've heard the orange Peace, Love, Rock and Roll pingers also aren't the usual Dutch mongy disappointments...can anyone put any truth to this?

Also missing the Manc crew presses...where have they gone?

Got hope for them Shells as well.

I've heard the orange Peace, Love, Rock and Roll pingers also aren't the usual Dutch mongy disappointments...can anyone put any truth to this?

Also missing the Manc crew presses...where have they gone?

Yeah I've had the Peace, Love Rock and Rolls for the last few weeks and would recommend them, though tbh I don't have the problem with the Dutch pills that some on here do

Anyone tried the yellow shells? (as in the shell petrol logo). Just picked up a bunch and aim on testing one out next Friday. It was a choice between these or mastercards (which were slightly more expensive), but I knew the latter were dutch and mongy so I went for shells.

Really? You think the mastercards are mongy?? Have you actually tried them? They're an old press now so not many going around anymore but I haven't spoken to a single person that described them as mongy

A question about a terrible decision; if I try my blue audis and they end up being mongy crap, how bad for me would it be to eat some speed to kick it up into something actually fun to party on?

Being Mongy on MD ain't weird is it? Lots of people sit down for the whole night, loving it. I used to love the short, vivid, gurney dreams, then zone back in to the dance floor. If it's a legit pill I doubt ure in danger. Yet I don't know ure circumstances. Yet I can never say no to a good pill, if youre in full swing.

Being Mongy on MD ain't weird is it?

No it's not. The problem is that with these high dosed euro pills, a high dose of MD anyway will floor you and make you feel mongy anyhow. Therefore it becomes difficult to differentiate between if you lack energy because you have dosed high, or because if the MD is "mongy".

Personally in my opinion, I'm not sure anything has changed. I mean that in the sense that everyone says the original purple partyflocks were shite, and were really "mongy". However they were the first pill I ever dropped, and still stand today as the best pill I have ever taken. I was empathetic,had energy and one pill (dosed in halves) kept me fucked for 6 hours easy. Every pill I dropped after was the same experience for a while, even on pills that others claim were mongy and crap. The only thing that changed as the years went on is that I don't really feel empathy on MD anymore. But I attributed that to either setting or slow loss of magic.

No it's not. The problem is that with these high dosed euro pills, a high dose of MD anyway will floor you and make you feel mongy anyhow. Therefore it becomes difficult to differentiate between if you lack energy because you have dosed high, or because if the MD is "mongy".

Yeah I know man. It was a rhetorical question. I just didn't want to bring up the same old, all high dosed lush looking Dutch pills, are in fact pretty shit as far as ecstasy goes. Even though they are safe etc. I was probably tryna keep Ecstasy vibes alive.