• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

I tried the Mini Coopers at parklife saturday and gotta say i was pretty impressed with them, only had 1 then another half bout 90 mins after! To say i wasnt in the greates mood prior to taking them is an understatement, cold and wet through and had a big 'off' witht he missus but that all changed after about 30 mins, once fully up the rain felt great and was surprised how much i felt the half kick in tbh!!

Nice one - I have a few of these to try of various colours in a couple of weekends' time.

Anyone here bumped into Blue Transformer pills lately?

Was doing welfare at a festival this weekend and there was a number of people having problems with them. Most of them we just heard about by ear but a couple came over 24hrs after taking them saying the effects lasted way too long and now they couldn't sleep and felt super shitty. They looked really sweaty and uncomfortable and paramedics had to keep an eye on them as their heart rates were very high. Another guy was similar but even worse and had to stay under supervision of paramedics for about 24hrs. One other guy came over to us about 6 hours after taking his and was acting very strange, borderline psychotic.

Just wondering if anyone has run into these or tested them? I'm interested in what was in it. There's only one recent pill report entry but not from UK, it did suggest they were adulterated with piperazines though.

Was doing welfare at a festival this weekend and there was a number of people having problems with them. Most of them we just heard about by ear but a couple came over 24hrs after taking them saying the effects lasted way too long and now they couldn't sleep and felt super shitty. They looked really sweaty and uncomfortable and paramedics had to keep an eye on them as their heart rates were very high. Another guy was similar but even worse and had to stay under supervision of paramedics for about 24hrs. One other guy came over to us about 6 hours after taking his and was acting very strange, borderline psychotic.

Just wondering if anyone has run into these or tested them? I'm interested in what was in it. There's only one recent pill report entry but not from UK, it did suggest they were adulterated with piperazines though.

only ones i can think of, http://www.drogenarbeitz6.at/filead...uck/Warnung_XTC_Dimethylon_4-CMC_Juni2015.pdf

Me and my mate got stopped, so the dogs could sniff us, yesterday. It smelt my crotch, where my drugs were, and moved straight on. My mate was told the dog had smelt something on him (he had nothing), so he got interrogated. I was totally calm, because I was certain that the dogs are for show. That's the second time that a sniffer dog hasn't smelt several different drugs on me. Worry not!

Close one!

We arrived about 3.30/4 and more or less walked straight in with no issues. They gave me a weekend band by mistake which was nice!

Our train home was just before 10am on Sunday so I gave it to a guy Chris that we met at the Adam Beyer after party for free. He reciprocated by asking and getting his mate to give me a bump of K which was nice!

Nice fest and not too muddy on the Sat considering how wet the ground was.

They need to give Elrow a bigger tent though as it was a total joke trying to dance in it with the amount of people crammed in:(

My mate and his missus are over for Sonar and need tickets for Elrow this Sunday if anyone can't make it and has any for sale?

I was at Parklife for the weekend, had a great time. I had the new Tesla model X pills, they were alright, was expecting more tbh. No real come up or rushes, had a few moments where I felt amazing but ended up taking quite a few halls along with MD and half a cheeky monkey. Just lacking any real empathy, also both days I woke up the following day feeling fine, pupils weren't big at all etc....

I was at Parklife for the weekend, had a great time. I had the new Tesla model X pills, they were alright, was expecting more tbh. No real come up or rushes, had a few moments where I felt amazing but ended up taking quite a few halls along with MD and half a cheeky monkey. Just lacking any real empathy, also both days I woke up the following day feeling fine, pupils weren't big at all etc....

I nearly had a heart attack when I first glanced at your username, mate!

There were blue transformer (decipticon) pills knocking around Manc in mid to late 2015. Never tried as the dyes have been available to buy online for ages. Sure someone mentioned them on here at the time. Possibly someone had a stash and decided to shift?

I had a few sellers approach me this year with obvious copies especially Tesla. lets face it festivals are always the worst place to buy drugs. It seemed that white or tan powder was the drug of choice and everywhere you looked keys or fingernails were going into bags. Presume some would of been MD but I really don't understand the logic of doing 30 mg multiple bumps approach.

The worst sales pitch I had was some guy coked off his nut telling me how he doesn't like pure Coke so he gets cheaper stuff, informing me he had bought 10g in up his arse and had a mare in the portaloo trying to extract it. Showed me the baggy and then said "do you want to buy some"!

Elrow was a big shame. Tent was indeed too small and ridiculously full, but the music banging. Saw quite a few casualties one poor guy exiting Elrow with a serious case of destroyed nose.

Parklife was my last big day out for a long time. A good day but a day of realisation. Ive realised that the scene has changed so much and become more about getting mashed chemical soup up than the love peace and unity vibe. Plus the effects of the comedown simply aren't worth the few hours I got in the good zone. Getting old and I guess the magic is lost. If it is the MD I really can't be arsed anymore going through multiple experiences to try and find good stuff.

Last edited:
Seeing as though there's almost more mods than regular posters on here, can't someone create a new thread for the dick-sizing 'my 90s pills were the shit and yours now ain't ' and leave this one for the pills/MD that currently available now, at present?

Personally, my MD magic was lost long ago. Don't bother with it anymore; it makes me depressed while on it. I don't necessarily blame the current synths for that. (But 90s Fido Didos and Robo Robins were the shiz-nips). See...even I can't resist bragging about what we used to have.

Agghh... please make a separate thread, motherfuckers? I thank ye.

Your word, my command...

Pills circa 19xx Get all your pill nostalgia discussion done here

MDMA Chemisty/Pharmacology Thread

they were available online a few months back, i didn't get them but there were 2 pill options from the vendor. They look the same

purple transformers i am talking about here

Last edited:
Close one!
This was on the Sunday, just before 5 (last entry), and I think the police were just bored and trying to make it look as if they were doing something useful. I didn't get offered drugs once in there, but I reckon that's because everyone took in their own. Did you see the pissy mud by the toilets, by the end? It was like shin-deep and there were people wearing trainers (and even sandals) walking through it! Me and my mate stood there for a good five minutes just watching them, because it was so ridiculous. Getting out after Major Lazer was a fucking nightmare, though. It took at least half an hour, and I'm quite sure that it was through a fence that people had broken through. It's definitely not a place for those of a claustrophobic nature, when 70,000 people are trying to leave a festival in various states! Amazing time, though, as always.

Has anyone tried pink Oreos?

Yes wrote a brief a few pages back. Mine are the lighter pink rather then bright electric and were first press and a bit crumbly. CP press on the back.

Quite messy, empathy and very chatty. Sweated a lot which isn't overly unusual but huge pupils that prevented me getting into 2 clubs for after parties !

I did take another pill before moving onto a whole Oreo, and will be giving just the Oreos a go soon

Cheers Sprodo (and others for feedback), I missed that.

Sounds like CP has top quality MDMA, so will check them out (or CP Teslas if they aren't available) and report back of successful.

Had what were sold as Blue Decepticon's around the start of 2016 and they were great. nothing like you described. But these dissppeared from sale after amonth or two.

Tried both Pink Rockets and Blue Tesla last weekend and would recommend, Tesla more than Rockets but both quite fun. Tesla a bit like Silver Bars from mid 2015.

Been stone roses, just got back and me and my mates were on SIM cards and red defqons, usual Dutch sort that mong you as opposed to buzzing and loved up, however the red defqons were definately more lively, we all agreed that