• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

Got some pills turquoise in colour round with a v stamp and break line no idea what they are wondering if anyone here had heard of them? Quite big too

I thought you meant a peak in a cap and a trough as in what guys urinate into in some pubs... I understand now

I haven't got a small tallywacker, but I still get stage fright when I have to urinate with a man to my left, a man to my right...and several behind.

Anyone got any tips how I can do a piss literally centimetres next to another man?

I haven't got a small tallywacker, but I still get stage fright when I have to urinate with a man to my left, a man to my right...and several behind.

Anyone got any tips how I can do a piss literally centimetres next to another man?

^You and me too mate. The stalls are your friends ?

After thinking it was a 4 MMC weekend things changed. One of our seriously old boy mates (64) revealed they had been keeping a special present for us. Lovely champagne / clear crystal grinds to off white powder Caribbean white beach sand. Tested and wow fastest and most violent reactions I've seen. Fizzing exploding smoking not just to the Marquis. Straight black. 5 reagents and literally mili second reaction to each.

No smell from crystal but on grinding a very slight acetone sweet smell which quickly disappears.

Starting on 60mg bombs to be safe and find potency. Alas only 180mg per crew member but we are assured that's all we will need!! Happier days.

Someone else was either discussing them or asking about them as well in here somewhere. I need me glasses.....

Edit: Sorry i was wrong it was the orange teslas they were on about

Last edited:
anyone had any experience with purple teslas?

Yeah heard good reviews and have been circulating Manchester a bit apparently and as stated in a previous post this is good because that means they will have been sprinkled with a pinch of magic while there =D

Me and my mate got stopped, so the dogs could sniff us, yesterday. It smelt my crotch, where my drugs were, and moved straight on. My mate was told the dog had smelt something on him (he had nothing), so he got interrogated. I was totally calm, because I was certain that the dogs are for show. That's the second time that a sniffer dog hasn't smelt several different drugs on me. Worry not!

anyone had any experience with purple teslas?
I've done them a couple of times. Usual mongy shit, really.

Did the rest of my PMK MDMA this weekend, at Parklife, and was happy with the effects (again). Even two days running, with some speed on the second day, I still came up, which is unusual for me. Gave some to my mate, as well, who absolutely loved it.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say the whole "sniffer dog" thing is bollocks. They cost an absolute fortune to hire.

If you read Howard Marks new book Mr Smiley he was going to hire one to sniff out one of his MDMA loads but the cost was to prohibitive. If a professional smuggler like him cant afford it and will take the risk without it then I highly doubt some two bit security firm can afford them.

Its just a deterent. If it stops only 10% of people from bringing in drugs cos they think it's real then it's worth it. But they're only normal dogs. I'd bet my next paycheck on it.

I tried the Mini Coopers at parklife saturday and gotta say i was pretty impressed with them, only had 1 then another half bout 90 mins after! To say i wasnt in the greates mood prior to taking them is an understatement, cold and wet through and had a big 'off' witht he missus but that all changed after about 30 mins, once fully up the rain felt great and was surprised how much i felt the half kick in tbh!!

Regards to the geting in bit, we rocked up and 4.30 and no one there, just walked straight up to search got wafted with a metal detector then straight through, my mate didnt even get his ticket scanned!!

Well the fast and violent reaction to marquis and other reagents meant very little. 120 mg bombed and a very light experience. Energy but no really euphoria or empathy, no wish to engage with others. Ended up at 240 mg over 6 hours and really a sub par experience. I get the feeling it's game over for me and MD.

I tried the Mini Coopers at parklife saturday and gotta say i was pretty impressed with them, only had 1 then another half bout 90 mins after! To say i wasnt in the greates mood prior to taking them is an understatement, cold and wet through and had a big 'off' witht he missus but that all changed after about 30 mins, once fully up the rain felt great and was surprised how much i felt the half kick in tbh!!

Regards to the geting in bit, we rocked up and 4.30 and no one there, just walked straight up to search got wafted with a metal detector then straight through, my mate didnt even get his ticket scanned!!

Thanks for the info, can you provide any more details such as how long the experience lasted, peak times etc.?

Thanks for the info, can you provide any more details such as how long the experience lasted, peak times etc.?

I think dropped around 6pm, felt it coming up after about 30 mins, by 60 mins getting pretty heavy waves, about 30 mins after pretty much on a level peak trying to focus an eye on the england game but not a chance was dancing too much even though screen right in front of me! I was still really high but dropped other half just before 9 i think as i thought Chemical brothers would be on soon, it gave me a kick up the arse just the right time as they came on at 9.30, like i said surprised it hit in so hard had me totally lost in it all for a good 60 mins then it tapered off slightly i could then watch a bit of the visuals for last part of their show, really fucking good by the way!!

Me and my mate got stopped, so the dogs could sniff us, yesterday. It smelt my crotch, where my drugs were, and moved straight on. My mate was told the dog had smelt something on him (he had nothing), so he got interrogated. I was totally calm, because I was certain that the dogs are for show. That's the second time that a sniffer dog hasn't smelt several different drugs on me. Worry not!

I've done them a couple of times. Usual mongy shit, really.

Did the rest of my PMK MDMA this weekend, at Parklife, and was happy with the effects (again). Even two days running, with some speed on the second day, I still came up, which is unusual for me. Gave some to my mate, as well, who absolutely loved it.

I've got 10 to get through so will see how I get on with them. My mate took 2 at parklife and got lost for 2 hours absolutely out of his mind and ended up losing 2g of coke and the rest of his pills.

The MEN are reporting only 15 arrests on the Saturday which must be pretty comprehensive proof that the dogs do fuck all. 15 out of 70k and I'm guessing not all of those were arrested on entry either is pretty good odds.

I think dropped around 6pm, felt it coming up after about 30 mins, by 60 mins getting pretty heavy waves, about 30 mins after pretty much on a level peak trying to focus an eye on the england game but not a chance was dancing too much even though screen right in front of me! I was still really high but dropped other half just before 9 i think as i thought Chemical brothers would be on soon, it gave me a kick up the arse just the right time as they came on at 9.30, like i said surprised it hit in so hard had me totally lost in it all for a good 60 mins then it tapered off slightly i could then watch a bit of the visuals for last part of their show, really fucking good by the way!!

Cheers for the info bud, sounds like 1 pill (dose) lasts about 3 hours based on your description.

Man you fellas make me so jealous!!

I'm probs too old now (41) but would love nothing better to go to something like that and get truly fucked......

Work commitment say no unfortunately :(

Man you fellas make me so jealous!!

I'm probs too old now (41) but would love nothing better to go to something like that and get truly fucked......

Work commitment say no unfortunately :(

Well I'm 44 so your Defo not too old ?