Regional pill discussion : North East

Status
Not open for further replies.
makinkbmxreturns said:
red face/president fuckin suck dont even bother with them god damn shame been chillen fig id make a grab for new years hoping things would be good but fuck that pills are %100 bunk

Green ones fake as well man.

G. Spots still around.

Offered some red hammers but turned them down.

Anyone heard anything on some Red Mickey Mouses.. highly doubt they're the ones from 2000. Can anyone shed some light on these? MD area.

makinkbmxreturns said:
i also have acess to red hammers and white butterflys any word on them
Never heard of white ones, but every other butterfly I've had around here has been good..

I could use some info on some Blue Omegas.. most of the reports on pillreports say it's a mixture of MDxx and Amphetamine.. though I haven't yet seen the pills in person yet, just know they're available to me, so I can't compare any of the reports by description of pill.

If anyone else in the area has scored any of these..

white butterflies going around tri-state area are bunk

Last edited:
i just got 2 of these beans and just popped one....very strange taste....first word that came to mind was chemicals....certainly not the usual licorice taste associated with mdma....will keep updating the thread and ill try to post a picture as well...mine were of the pure white variety....one bean had a minute blue spec.....sorry no testing kit on hand right now, so i cant give any definitive answers in terms of contents....will check back next hour

well a few hours later, and i am coming down fast and furious... overall, i'd say it was a very weak pill....mild head roll and body euphoria, but evaded me quickly, and left me asking for more....i would personally not recommend these rolls to anyone, unless they are looking for a short, mild roll....good for a first timer

overall- 4/10

Just picked up some Blue Masarati's. So far so good =D

They were extremely thin, but pretty wide. They were blue with a bunch of white specs, and the pill was verrry hard to break in half, I had to put a lot of force on my pocket knife in order to cut it in half.. then half of the pill shot across the room.

Last edited:
ive been in this for 6yrs+ and every blue omega ive had in that time period has been a complete speed bomb...and bagera the pills these days sucks all ppl i personaly know who havnt tried beans i try walking them in the other direction it just doesnt have the effect pills used to have when i first started every connect was legit know you gotta test the product personaly befor doing any moves fuckin bullshit

makinkbmxreturns said:
ive been in this for 6yrs+ and every blue omega ive had in that time period has been a complete speed bomb...and bagera the pills these days sucks all ppl i personaly know who havnt tried beans i try walking them in the other direction it just doesnt have the effect pills used to have when i first started every connect was legit know you gotta test the product personaly befor doing any moves fuckin bullshit

i guess you need to find better friends/dealers, im in the north east and i haven't gotten a bad pill in well over a year. Typically if a person usually gets bad pills, thats what they will always get depending on how far up the chain that person is . look for new connections, good pills are out there.

makinkbmxreturns: it is hard to find good pills, but its not impossible. if you are persistent and strike when you find something good, you can roll well in the NE. Personally ive stocked up on some apples and molly recently and it has served me very well. you really do have to buy in bulk as you never know when the next good pill will come around.

i got the conections aint a problem im just comparing back in the day to pills nowadays quality has dropped dramasticaly even the best pills these days is compared to the worste pills back in the day

cero said:
I could use some info on some Blue Omegas.. most of the reports on pillreports say it's a mixture of MDxx and Amphetamine.. though I haven't yet seen the pills in person yet, just know they're available to me, so I can't compare any of the reports by description of pill.

If anyone else in the area has scored any of these..
meth with alil mdma.
but thats only taste tested, do they look more like horse shoes then omega?

makinkbmxreturns said:
i got the conections aint a problem im just comparing back in the day to pills nowadays quality has dropped dramasticaly even the best pills these days is compared to the worste pills back in the day

again..you obviously dont have the greatest connections for pills. ive had pills this last year that were the best i'd ever had, and i only needed one pill all night. some groups of people only eat good pills, and its the same all the way up the chain. you just have to find those kidn of people i guess man.

cornollio said:
again..you obviously dont have the greatest connections for pills. ive had pills this last year that were the best i'd ever had, and i only needed one pill all night. some groups of people only eat good pills, and its the same all the way up the chain. you just have to find those kidn of people i guess man.
well chances are from what Iv seen the pill game is mroe personal these days, you no longer have people pressing for the masses but more for the region. An exception owuld be the lady g's. It seems that mot pills are made in 1000-2000 lots which would equate to 1/4th-1/2 a lb of MDMA. or 112-224g of mdma. I can almost gaurenty that the lady gs were made in the 10's of thousands and then trinkled on don the line in distribution through the normal circuts. But damn, some weird people were having lots of 500+

yo makinbmxreturns is just reporting what he finds. I have access to the same pills and they're just offered all around. yeah if you want to make a trip somewhere to grab some good ones you prob can.

idk just keep lookin around and some good beans will come.

Youkai said:
well chances are from what Iv seen the pill game is mroe personal these days, you no longer have people pressing for the masses but more for the region. An exception owuld be the lady g's. It seems that mot pills are made in 1000-2000 lots which would equate to 1/4th-1/2 a lb of MDMA. or 112-224g of mdma. I can almost gaurenty that the lady gs were made in the 10's of thousands and then trinkled on don the line in distribution through the normal circuts. But damn, some weird people were having lots of 500+

dont mean to disrespect, but i would pretty much guarantee that isnt the case. first of all pill pressers are very hard to come by in the USA, so much of what you see comes from canada, mexico, or asia....and i would be the ladies were made in the hundreds of thousands....and just because someone changes the dial on a press, doesnt make it a different pill. people making shitty pills have it in their interest to "make small batches" (rather, change the dial on the presser) to keep people from saying "all scorpians are bad" type of thing. savvy?

Status
Not open for further replies.