Regional pill discussion : North East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nj G.

I'm doing E for the first time this weekend and I was able to get the G's up Ho's down press. It's G. on one side and the nude lady on the other. The pill is all white with a few blue speckles. I'm in the northern nj area close to ny. Anyone have any idea if its MDA and not MDMA?

aznstoner said:
I'm doing E for the first time this weekend and I was able to get the G's up Ho's down press. It's G. on one side and the nude lady on the other. The pill is all white with a few blue speckles. I'm in the northern nj area close to ny. Anyone have any idea if its MDA and not MDMA?

1. no one can tell you whats in your pill.
2. do a search on pillreports.com, there are many different batches of g-spots....including FAKES....look to see if you have real ones....if they are the real ones they are strong MDA pills....if you have the fake ones, who knows.
3. have a blast!

Thanks, I've been trying to find any reports on these specific pills but i havent been able to find any results yet. Just wondering if anyone here within the nj/ny area has tried out the G spots with the blue speckles on them.

^does the lady have one leg or two? look carefully at the pills on pillreports.com because most of the fakes have two legs, not one like the real ones. considering the real ones are all pure white, i think, maybe you have a fake (some of the fakes are ok)..but i have to say the fake G spots i know are going around NY...havent looked too closely for blue flecks....are weak. sorry we cant help more, but as i started out in my last post....no one can tell you whats in your pill.

if at first you dont succeed, try try again!

Thanks guys, yea I've been trying to find as much info as I can about these pills, but getting a bunch of mixed reviews. Hopefully these are good pills. I dont really mind if it turns out to be MDA and not MDMA, just probably disappointed. And these pills are one legged naked ladies so hopefully theyre good. My friend is trying one tonight so hopefully it turns out good.

I gave my friend one of the G. spot rolls with the small blue speckles and it turned out to be MDMA probably. He told me there were no visuals and felt great. Hopefully this turns out to be good molly when I take it this weekend.

cornollio said:
Edited out quote.

kind of like the people that ride around with kilos in there truck smoking blunts.

8o 8) ppl who do stupid shit like that, asking for trouble need to be caught. it's like duh u fuckin idiot:! :! 8)

aznstoner said:
I gave my friend one of the G. spot rolls with the small blue speckles and it turned out to be MDMA probably. He told me there were no visuals and felt great. Hopefully this turns out to be good molly when I take it this weekend.

good deal.

have fun!

ps...molly is generally a term used to describe mdma crystals, not pressed pills.

Anyone else in here tried the Blue Fish in the MA area, some people are saying they are trippy, others are saying they are clean MDMA, I have a new testing kit in the mail comming soon but I don't know if I can wait to take them.

aznstoner said:

hey stoner i came across these pix in a thread in ED....are these your beans?

7380.jpg

i didnt read the thread much but maybe it has some info
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=320005&page=2

Spazg83 said:
Anyone else in here tried the Blue Fish in the MA area, some people are saying they are trippy, others are saying they are clean MDMA, I have a new testing kit in the mail comming soon but I don't know if I can wait to take them.

People on pillreports claim they are mdma. I however believe they are MDA with some speed. I got crazy visuals after about 3 or 4 of them and I was wired for 8 hours after

^ some MDMA is converted to MDA in the brain so the visuals 3-4 hours after is probably the result of that. the wired feeling...well, it could've been caffeine or meth/amps.

Whats with the blue fish?

drgreenthumb00 said:
People on pillreports claim they are mdma. I however believe they are MDA with some speed. I got crazy visuals after about 3 or 4 of them and I was wired for 8 hours after

There seems to be a huge discrepancy on reports about Blue Fish. I posted the report on pill reports originally, but since I hadn't taken them and reported on what my sister said, they took it down. Someone else put up a new report on them now.

My sister, her friend, and most of the people who commented on my report said they felt like it was MDMA in the Blue Fish, but several people on my post and the new one have described strong visuals on these rolls. There seems to be 2 batches of this roll already.

I'm supposed to take these Friday night, but I'm still waiting on my new test kit to arrive in the mail. I guess me and my friends are just going to have to take it extra careful with these.

If anyone else on here has had any experiences with the Blue Fish, please let me know, or if you have test results I would appreciate it if someone could post them.

I just got my testing kit in the mail today and I tested the Blue Fish, the Marquis was mostley clear with a few green specks (2c-B or related compound) and the Simmons tured blue, while the Robadope had no reaction.

There is no MDMA in these rolls

After xmas I'm going to send these in to Ecstacydata.com with some of my xmas money to get exact results of what compound is in these.

Last edited:
The G.'s with the small blue specks on them turned out to great. Rolled for a good 5-6 hours while smoking a bunch of times on it. Just picked up more from a different connect. This time its all white G.'s and rolling with 5 other people. Hopefully these turn out to be pretty good. =D

had some off white/yellow apples recently that were pretty good. clean mdma dose by my standards, a medium dose...but now a days that amounts to a great pill....two and you'll be rollin balls. Also had some good molly too....snow white very fine crystals, yummy!!!

red face/president fuckin suck dont even bother with them god damn shame been chillen fig id make a grab for new years hoping things would be good but fuck that pills are %100 bunk

Had some red superman they were totally bunk took 3 and didn't feel a thing. Also had some things called blue stars but they looked more like blue squirrels or something.. they were pretty good not a real high dose but clean MDMA rolled hard off 3 that I took at 10:15 took another two at about 2 hours later and was sleeping alittle after 4.

This is in the maryland area.. pills most likely from NJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.