• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: North East v3

damn the market has flipped within the past year. i can't even get rolls any more...just molly

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=21205
21205.jpg

Bllue G ladies

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=21129
Red G ladies

Last edited:
LSDMDMA&8218211 said:
any of you had stars recently? Theyre supposed to be dank, but it looks like theres several batches..blue stars..

ya man.........I puked takin em.....two weekends ina row.....cant remember the last time mdma made me puke...haha good stuff.........

the oranges, same press, were REAL clean, i want moar. Too bad theyre not around anymoar. not the ones iwth the period either, no period but same press, lady then the G. cleaner pressed though than the new oens with the period.

Blue G lady's are fucking cleans as fuck...

Kinda pissed i wanted more of Molly high... but i am all lovey ... its okay tho i am luving it still

Has anyone heard of green number 1's? im out of my regeant and i havent been able to find ANYTHING since sept. i've been piped and didnt like that shit one bit. this would be around NJ/DE/PA/MD

The blue G lady i would say are one of the purest pills in a long time... It was Med dose... I would recommend a double drop.... followed by a few to your liking through the night.... That would get you smashed.... Friend of mind said two did him right, another friend said one wasn't enough...He wished he took two cuz the ones who did where Rolling balls.... ;) my friends went to sleep very easily with no shitty hang over the next day, they had a glow actually

Has anyone in the New Jersey area had orange ladies? Like G's up Ho's down without the G. I'm anxious to take them but the last few times my guy has gotten bunk rolls. Any experiences are welcome.

i saw on PR the ones without the G were pipes. Why is an ecstasy pill, of all drugs, called g's up hos down. I mean i know why, i had them (only pressed ones ive had..shit only MDMA ive had..) but ecstasy isnt "gangsta" to begin with ya know? PR should have those, but i remember ones that had a score on the back, that are same as you described, no g, adn they were either speed and pipes or just pipes.

True thanks. I also picked up some Blue G's up Ho's down. Probably the cleanest pill I've had in New Jersey. I gotta run back to my guy and get some more before they're all gone. I'll refrain from taking the orange ladies for now.

^ Told you guys... last time i had a pill like this was some Purple pill i even forgot the stamp its been that long

sneilburg 3000 I have been trying to find you for a minute now. Please contact me. I know you through "B" and we first met at "R" apt.. Just think carefully about who those initials are and who you talked about before about posting on blue light. Does anybody know anything about the blue stars. I cant pm you on here I am only a bluelighter. I

already discussed the stars above man. might be picking up soem molly caps, but ive never bought molly before/no test kit, ill hit you gusy up with some pics here if i get em.

Last edited:
apparently green ladies are the best in ct right now, i was asked to do research on em, and all i can find is small traces of info in PR comments. Anyone hear anything?

heard about some yellow dolphins going around in MD. Anyone know whats in em and/or how they are?

tryin to cop some green ladys today, my mecke is on the way, wish it was here today :( hopefully i will have a pic and report up by monday. supposedly these are bomb. we'll see