• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: North East v3

any word on the blue stars and pink hearts? which ones would u rather get? im thinkin blue stars.

NJ area pink hearts reply

someone was asking about pink hearts in the nyc/nj area. I have these ones
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=20195

They tasted different then the stars and they were way different in effects compared to the pink and blue stars. Pretty sure there was either meth or pipes in em. They were good for 3 or so hours (took 2) and then I just felt very shitty. One of my friends threw up from em after 2 or so hours. He was able to sleep that night, however me and my friend were up all night just sped up. I've only rolled 3 times tho in august and in october with pink and blue stars respectively.

19982.jpg

yeah, these are bad.. tasted, nibbled, flushed! :p
sour, wrong texture.. gross! :p

someone was asking about pink hearts in the nyc/nj area. I have these ones
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=20195

They tasted different then the stars and they were way different in effects compared to the pink and blue stars. Pretty sure there was either meth or pipes in em. They were good for 3 or so hours (took 2) and then I just felt very shitty. One of my friends threw up from em after 2 or so hours. He was able to sleep that night, however me and my friend were up all night just sped up. I've only rolled 3 times tho in august and in october with pink and blue stars respectively.

they look bad..

pink stars are a good reference for what pills should taste like.. at least, the ones that were around a while ago.. blues are pretty good too, veryfun, but maybe have some caffiene like someone else suggested.. or something else entirely(adderall?).. don't know..

but def. try to remember the look and texture of rolls when you get them.. especially the taste.. its always risky to some extent, but there are subtle cues to help you tell..

for example.. size, shape, cleanliness, color, the person you got them from, your gut feeling.. now, when i say size and shape, obviously they come in all shapes and sizes..

but does it look like it was made by someone shady, or a proffesional, or an independant?
are the colors too weird, or candy like? are they big and awkward?..

chemistry is refined, and the finished product should reflect to some extent the skill and intelligence of the person or people who made it..

is the pill rock hard, that's bad.. e is light, and crumbly..

there should be enough color to hold together the white(e), or none at all.. pastels are good, that's a mix of inert pressing stuff and e.. not solid and just one color.. but the overall hue.. for instance.. pink stars.. e and b vitamin maybe?

the person you got them from.. is she a sweetheart? does she seem to care about you? is he noble? does he have morals and values? are they being genuine and down to earth with you? or is it weird?

do you feel crappy about yourself? are they're behaviors silly or offputting? would this person be able to tell the diference between good rolls and just getting fucked up? have you read about e's theraputic uses?.. because thats the vibe you should get from the person.

srry for being long winded.. but i do think all this stuff is helpful and good to think about..

there are exceptions to these rules..
but please, life is long and fun.. if you od on bad rolls because you didn't listen to your heart, you'll never get good rolls again :(.. rollingstoned!, your comment made me think to write this.. but it wasn't a lecture for you.. :) <3

Last edited:
New orange G ladys

Tried some new orange g's I think they are better than the old ones. They shaped like the blue 24's but are orange with a G no dot and a lady facing left.Very professional press. Came out of N NJ, sorry no test kit. A few people took these for there first pill and reported back to me with great experiences. For example one firs timer said he felt amazing for 3 hours went to sleep no problem and felt wonderful the next day off one pill! I have a high tolerance and 2 had me floored. I say High mdma dose get them while you can. I would love to send one of these G ladys or even one of the classic ones to ecstasydata.org.

Last edited:
Anybody hear anything about the small light green stars(5 pointed shaped) floating around CT? My boy has some and he says they are so clean, but I just wanna know if anybody else tryed them or heard a review about them before I go and drop money on them.

Green stars appear pretty clean, I've taken them and enjoyed them. The ones ive had were def not pipes. I had eye wiggles, euphoric roll...I'm a bit amphetamine tolerant but these didn't seem speedy or anything so u should be good. My friend said she tested them and they came up dark blue/black, I'm not sure how many reagents she tested it with tho.

I just can't imagine getting sick of beans. Maybe xanax, herb (well def herb) or even yip, but not beans. I would take the same killer bean or molly every day for the rest of my life if I could afford it and I knew it wouldn't turn my brain into a pile of shit.

I was joking about the OD thing. Meant nothing by it and certainly wasn't telling you go try and OD. For real though my friend died once from a yip blast and my other friend resuscitated him. He said when he came back he was the highest he had ever been. But maybe it was from shooting that coke. 8)

But seriously, if x gets boring, what the hell else is there!!!?? I guess heroin is pretty sweet......

haha X got boring but I dont think Candy Flippin w Nitrous can get boring....lol

There is a new batch of green stars in the NYC area. I have not seen them yet but the same folks that previously had tan, then pink and blue now have these. Has anyone tried em yet or can someone post a picture of the new green stars. They claim they are identical to the 5 point blues that were great.

I had the blue five point stars recently. They were good, but it takes more than one. People say they are medium-high MDMA, but I don't think they are that strong. Very clean, very smooth, almost no hangover. Just make sure you have a couple.

I had the blue five point stars recently. They were good, but it takes more than one. People say they are medium-high MDMA, but I don't think they are that strong. Very clean, very smooth, almost no hangover. Just make sure you have a couple.

Blue stars = <3 but they get very boring after awhile, I live in CT, and trust me, The only thing I've been able to come across is blue stars, and other rolls I've came across are pipes or speed bombs.

Wish CT would get new presses :(

Got dark pink ladies and blue ladies in the Gulf South that supposedly came from the NE. Anybody had either of these? I got a test kit, but don't want to go through the motions if they are bunk or weak. Any thoughts?

are there even 1 hitters any more???? On the East??

me 2.........

Yeah dude, like everytime I hear new presses, the g's up hoes down coming out of MA are gonna be in soon, green tazs are gonna be in soon, and they never come... only blue stars.... dont get me wrong blue stars were hella nice when they first came out but now they are just getting old for me 8)

You guys just need better contacts! I'm in MA and I have had other presses available.... but I agree Blue Stars are the majority of pills in the NE/New England right now :/

Better than pipes though :p

You guys just need better contacts! I'm in MA and I have had other presses available.... but I agree Blue Stars are the majority of pills in the NE/New England right now :/

Better than pipes though :p

Yeah I agree, it's just going out and finding people who are into E is whats hard cause I'm in the suburbs and my region is nothing but suburbs..... Not many "raver" kids or "eTards" around here. I've asked around though, everyone just has blue stars and I'm getting sick and tiredddd of them:p

Just recived a call stating pink or red heart cutouts are coming to my region on wendsday. Anybody have personal experiance with these?

I just picked up a red/purplish impressed spade from a friend in Pennsylvania. Anyone have any info about these?