• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Regarding people who drink kratom everyday

Yeah, I've been drinking kratom regularly/daily off and on for about 8 years now. It's helped me get off dope and alcohol.

I always tell people that are new to it than it can be just as dependence inducing as other opioids if you happen to enjoy it.

That said, I've personally never experienced miserable withdrawals coming off it, but that could possibly just be that there hasn't really been a period in the past 8 years where I've totally been off opioids in one form or another.

I realize I need opioids to function at this point, but kratom use is manageable enough, and as long as I keep to only dosing 2-3 times a day, it still functions well.

It also took some time for me to get the dosage right. I used to take up to 12gs a dose, but eventually dropped to like 4.

Now I just take 2tblspns a dose, I weighed the amount at one point but can't really remember what precisely it is.
2 tablespoons would be like 24 grams at a time. are you mistaking it for teaspoons? when I use kratom, I use about 1 teaspoon, which weighs out to be about 4 grams. a tablespoon is about 3 teaspoons. so do the math. if you're taking even 1 tablespoon, you're not taking 4 grams.

and I've never had withdrawals from it either...but I don't use it every day. and I usually do about 4-8 grams a day when I do it. maybe that's why. anyway cheers.

2 tablespoons would be like 24 grams at a time. are you mistaking it for teaspoons? when I use kratom, I use about 1 teaspoon, which weighs out to be about 4 grams. a tablespoon is about 3 teaspoons. so do the math. if you're taking even 1 tablespoon, you're not taking 4 grams.

and I've never had withdrawals from it either...but I don't use it every day. and I usually do about 4-8 grams a day when I do it. maybe that's why. anyway cheers.
Yes, meant teaspoons, my bad.

Hi all,
I haven't read the entire post though I'll add my 2cents.

I've used kratom almost daily for nearly 2 years, I've had withdrawals ect though they usually last 2 days

I think if you use kratom to combat wd from a stronger opiate then when you stop using kratom you get the same withdrawals as you would from that stronger opiate

Whereas being just addicted to kratom in the first place, withdrawals aren't that bad. I've gone through kratom wd about 4 or 5 times, they'll last a couple days of getting the shits, low mood and body aches.

Out of all the shit I've been addicted to, kratom wd is ok, bearable.