• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Rectal bioavailability of Mirtazapine / Remeron? / Is it possible to plug 'em?

I just read the OP's dilema,, fuckin hilarious,, I'm only doing Mirts as and when PRN as I aint gotta meet humans much but spot on.
After around 5 years off and on this anti/dep better for sleep I just plugged my first 30 ml/mg as a token salute whilst drunk,, that plugs for you - nice,, see you tomorrow,, or I die - pffft.

Remeron ( mirtazapine ) has ZERO value to anyone rec., other than it's *sleeping properties* it's best suited for the trash. You should see a counselor. Assuming you're not trolling , there is nothing any of us can do for you in the interest of harm control if you're squirting random unfiltered shit up your arm. sorry, edit, leg

Theres always one who fancies the IV route! Mirtazapine has no recreational value whatsoever, and at higher doses doesn't even put you to sleep

(He died,, after a long peaceful Monday asleep.)
In all seriousness,, only to those experienced with Mirtazapine,, plugging is actually an impressive way to deliver the desired sleep for which Mirts work really well. It's a better sleep-aid than anti-dep in my mind anyway. And whilst we could argue for ages over the recreational benefits of sleeping for 24 hours,, I think plugging it is certainly more advisable to IV'ing,, let alone IV'ing 90mg's despite high tolerance!!
I was on 30mg for years then took down to 15mg PRN due mostly to the fact I have an anxiety disorder greatly helped by becomming a recluse. But yeah,, 30mg in my context up the corn-pipe worked real well. Thanks to the OP in a strange way.

Mirta sucks as an antidepressant. Why would anyone want to abuse it or even inject it?
At best it makes you totally tired.
It's actually considered one of the better antidepressants it just has a high "poop out" rate often needing an additional AD added or rotated.

*sigh* tricomb.... Im gonna take a stab in the dark and say very little to relatively nothing is gained. What could possibly be gained in plugging remeron vs eating it?