Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Recommend MANY MORE Movies vrs. 3 or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd Life Of Pi.

That CGI tiger is the best CGI I have ever seen. It's either my age or the quality of computer animation these days but there were times when I wasn't sure if it was CGI or live action. Story is great too.

2nd Life Of Pi.

That CGI tiger is the best CGI I have ever seen. It's either my age or the quality of computer animation these days but there were times when I wasn't sure if it was CGI or live action. Story is great too.

We went to see it when it came out in 3D - and really enjoyed it. Been waiting for a while to get it on blueray and just watched it again tonight hence the vote.

not really a movie but 'life' (bbc) is fn amazing on blueray. Problem with these is they make me want a bigger tv :D

Ha! Agree with life also. Beautiful series. Well worth the money for a bigger TV Bearlove. Go on, you know it makes sense. :D

Life of Pi = Life of Pish.

The tiger didn't eat the boy. Fuck that film. Sat there for fucking hours willing the tiger to eat the wee cunt & it didn't. Reminded me of sitting watching Marie Antoinette with two birds & not being allowed to shout abuse at it, the only thing getting me through it was the knowledge that at the end her head was getting chopped off. Did her head get chopped off? Did it fuck. Raging.

Life of Pi = Life of Pish. The tiger didn't eat the boy. Fuck that film. Sat there for fucking hours willing the tiger to eat the wee cunt & it didn't. Reminded me of sitting watching Marie Antoinette with two birds & not being allowed to shout abuse at it, the only thing getting me through it was the knowledge that at the end her head was getting chopped off. Did her head get chopped off? Did it fuck. Raging.
Your film reviews are great. More please!

reminds me of the sort of stuff limmy puts on twitter. do some film review vids, show us how much of an opinionated northern ball bag you are

Well, I'm hungover, and it's Sunday, so I'm gonna take a break from the Gym, and I've downloaded the first 3 Star Wars in 1080p. Should be a good day in bed!

Ha! Agree with life also. Beautiful series. Well worth the money for a bigger TV Bearlove. Go on, you know it makes sense. :D

My partner has been seriously harping on and on at me for the last year to buy a bigger TV. Mine is rubbish though :D - have a major issue with it as will not play Blueray from flash card (anything over 2 / 3 gigs) (as per my ramblings the other month). So (for instance) If I have a blueray on my notebook and wanted to play on the TV I have to use a cable! I could buy a blueray player but as they are regional coded not interested. I need another quid as my tv just gone off (twat heard me calling it)! Gets emptied tomorrow so - Bonus :D

Your film reviews are great. More please!

reminds me of the sort of stuff limmy puts on twitter. do some film review vids, show us how much of an opinionated northern ball bag you are

I'll review the next shite movie I watch, just for you two. No fucking videos though, that would be taking it too far.

Edit - "ball bag"? Do cunts actually say that? Bawbag, aye. But ball bag? That sounds really daft. "Shut it you ball bag!" haha

Status
Not open for further replies.