• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

RC's: How Often is Too Often?

hmmm. I tried 2c-i for the first time a little while ago and I don't know if I would do it all too often. THe experience went good and it was pretty easy to deal with even with crazy visuals and really trippin the fuck out. However I felt like my memory was affected in a weird way so I wouldn't do it as long as I have lots of studying to do or any strenuous mental activity for at least a week afterwords. Its weird I got a little bit of hppd from 2ci that I haden't really gotten like that from other drugs like shrooms and acid. I got visual trails for a good two weeks and psychedelic visuals at random times which I found funny more than anything. But my memory for about a week after would have random lapses where i would forget what I was trying to focus on and it would take a while to remember. I would need to experiment more but it seems like there could be some kinda effect on memory so I would personally avoid using it to often unless there real studies and scientific investigations that made me not worry about long term memory issues...

You guys talk about 2Cs like it's candy, yet I've only come across it once, 50 mg of 2C-C. Boy how I wish I could get my hands on some more right now...

You guys talk about 2Cs like it's candy, yet I've only come across it once, 50 mg of 2C-C. Boy how I wish I could get my hands on some more right now...

Most ppl who talk about them buy them on the internet from sources which cannot be discussed on bl. There isn't very much in the streets and that that there is probably comes mostly from ppl who buy it on the internet or have a chemical supplier make it...

Isn't buying it online not a smart thing to do because (a) your package can be tracked and (b) you never really know what you're buying? I'm talking about buying it online while living in the US of course. I know you can have it shipped to an address other than yours, but still..

Well true, but I buy it from reliable sources, and online, you REALLY don't know what you're getting. To top it off, you don't know who the hell is selling it to you, either.

More than once a week seems excessive to me...

It also depends how hard you trip and how deep the substance is and how hard on the body.
If it's strong mentally as well as physically then spacing trips more like 1 1/2 to 2 weeks apart seems smart.

I am guilty of having done high dose 2C-I + MDMA (not if two days in a row) + nitrous (usually only a few thru a whip cream dispenser, but I have had my nitrous marathons, which are pretty damn bad) + cannabis once to twice a weekend for months on end consistently. It's my favorite combo and is better than gascid along with being more reproducable.

I seriously don't have a tolerance that is different than when I tried 20mg orally the first time I did it years ago. I have done huge doses in a night (70 oral,40 with 40 2C-E oral, 45 insufflated seperate occasions) many times, but I can still eat 20 and still trip like I did the first time. By the way, the huger doses weren't for a noticed tolerance, a couple beers and then high dose 2C-I with constant cannabis and nitrous throughout the peak is by far my favorite headspace. The visions this induces during the nitrous peak, last a few minutes and blow LSDXM, 2C-E, mushrooms, etc. outta the water. (and their nature of how my psych experiences and recalls them, I forget them and I am triggered back during the trip and when I do more nitrous, ultimate deja vu over a world I can't describe) To be fair, those still all floored me on nitrous too. But I will try describing the combo I am focusing on in a trip report soon, and I usually feel a trip report isn't something I do for any other experiences.

Back on topic, yeah, 2C-X tolerance hasn't been really noticed at all. I don't think I'm an exception or oddity with this, I have been real pissed from redosing bomb LSD and mushrooms in the past with only mild effects.

What is the toll on me so far? I don't know how my liver is, but I doubt I'm in trouble compared to an opiate or alcohol abuser. (no pharms, no binge drinking) My fitness and mental wellness levels are still great, I still always get sleep, do my 5 day lifting split, intense cardio 3-4 times a week, high calorie bodybuilding diet. (acting like a tweaker with psychs has got to wear ya down, I've never done it) I don't feel that I am mentally lagging compared to before, but really excessive MDMA use has previously led me to feeling rather fried for a short period.

The only negative effect I have is some pretty ridiculous HPPD. (Well, no DP/DR so I just have full blown visual distortions constantly while sober) Yes, lingering distortions are real and I'm not surprised I have them from dosing like thatl When shit warps, the sky is just filled with big bubbles twinkles and snow, and people still have trails behind them sober it's hard to deny. It's bizzare to experience whenever I sit still and unfocus and frequently when I'm trying to ignore it, but I don't get worked up and depressed over it like some do. (Theirs might be worse, they might be anxious, I'm not judging) I have cut down, but still do the 2C-I + nitrous combo sometimes, with less of both. No regrets though to be honest.

To sum it up, it probably isn't too physically dangerous (realistically, compared to hard drugs), but I can assure you that you will notice some differences in your life if you're tripping constantly. Mine weren't terrible or anything, I just don't do stuff I do sober a lot on a 2C-I bender. I still lift, eat, and sleep, but I spent most of my other time glowstringing, clubs or not. My cheeks would get sore from laughing so frequently and I would usually be thinking some rather unusual stuff, but hey, I was on a phen bender.

Isn't buying it online not a smart thing to do because (a) your package can be tracked and (b) you never really know what you're buying? I'm talking about buying it online while living in the US of course. I know you can have it shipped to an address other than yours, but still..

You obviously don't know a lot about the research chem scene, which won't be discussed, here, but I know for a fact of what I'm taking with the common 2C-X chemicals. There is a way to verify said distributors and after years of different sources and trusted and reliable, verified distributors I can guarantee you that I know what 2C-I is. All of the 2C-I I have had was 2C-I for sure.

I know what I'm buying moreso than anybody buying blotter or even 2C-X on the street. (Unless you're getting it from the producer in person, well damn.)

Testing for 2C-X with a kit is possible too. I never have myself, though.

Well true, but I buy it from reliable sources, and online, you REALLY don't know what you're getting. To top it off, you don't know who the hell is selling it to you, either.

Reliable sources? Your friend who got it from a guy who probably bought it online from a legit source from an initial synth probably in China? :p

Who do you know that would make research chems with little selling potential domestically relative to other easier to make drugs?

and those who wish to be REALLY safe wont take them altogether.

Once every full moon is perfect :)

You're still here? Piss off, I'm glad my brain is still in tact enough to spit my food out at half the posts you make. I wish I could be complete and just get fucked up from eating unknown doses of psychoactives that happen to be inside of plants and make up some religion to go with it, too. Any other lifestyle that includes looking at trips on a chemical, toxicological, and neurological basis needs shunning.... wait *spits food out*

Last edited:

Who knows where the street dealer gets it though. Most likely they buy online too unless they have some chemist friends. I trust online way more than the street. At leas there is some accountability there while on the street someone could easily sell 2c-e as 2c-i and many other phens and there would be no labeling and most peple wouldn't know the difference. Online if ppl screw u over or poison u they can get sued bc they run a semi legit busines... as far as tracking most people don't have a problem with anologues but for sure avoid ordering scheduled rc's!

wtf with where it comes from. to close to source.
lets get back on topic.

your body or mind will let you know IMO.

sometimes you feel like you should, other times you hsouldnt. Whether it be days in a row or months apart.
We all do what we feel necessary.

Who knows where the street dealer gets it though. Most likely they buy online too unless they have some chemist friends. I trust online way more than the street. At leas there is some accountability there while on the street someone could easily sell 2c-e as 2c-i and many other phens and there would be no labeling and most peple wouldn't know the difference. Online if ppl screw u over or poison u they can get sued bc they run a semi legit busines.

Although I agree with the first part there is no way in hell you could sue an RC vendor because all of them put explicit labels and warnings on their sites and the drugs themselves that say "not for human consumption".

To even bring that case you would have to admit that you intended to buy the substance to ingest which is illegal.

Last week I used 2c-e three times. The trips took place on a Sunday, Wednesday, and a Friday. The Saturday after the third 2c-e trip I took a couple doses of LSD.

The tolerance I developed for the 2c-e was so slight it could barely be noticed. All the doses were 15mg and all were quite similar. The third trip was slightly less intense than the other two and I woke up with really sore teeth.

The Saturday after the final 2c-e trip I took two doses of LSD. The trip was surprisingly moving for just two doses and I had a great time. I totally forgot all discomfort i had been experiencing during the morning. I didn't sleep that night and when the sun began to rise I regained my awareness of pain in my teeth. The pain became more and more pronounced until it was almost unbearable and it hurt to even breath. It felt as if all my teeth were being pushed out of my mouth and were being rearranged. It was a very odd experience and I'm still not quite sure what to think about it.

I try and listen to my body. There are pretty unmistakable signs when enough is enough.

zman: it's possible your tooth pain was caused by grinding them during your trips. most psychedelics (especially the stimulating ones like 2ce or sometimes lsd) will bring a lot of energy to your head that will get manifested in your jaw or temples.

this entire thread has been about phenethylamines (unless i overlooked something)

what about tryptamines? has there been any similar possible negative effects like the free radical formation?

i'd like to know if anyone has any specific information on 4-aco-dmt as i've been taking this one quite often recently. the only negative effects i have noticed is that the come up seems to be more uncomfortable at times but that may just be due to higher doses as well as set and setting. when i take 5-10mg (which is what i've been doing often as it has been a great way to start the day), there hasn't really been any negatives that i've noticed yet.