• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs RC Opioids & 'Lude analogues

DopeyOpey94

Bluelighter
So I've been out of the RC scene for quite awhile. It seems there are a LOT of new ones that I've never heard of, including Opioids and chemicals from the Qualone (Quaalude) family that weren't around before. Can anyone give me some advice? Which ones to stay away from, which ones to try, personal experiences or dosage info for any of them? Thinking of delving in again but want to be as safe as possible. Thanks guys!

Most all of the opiate rcs are extremely deadly and potent I wouldn't suggest it as far as ludes I don't know much about lude rcs

The only one i have any experience with is O-desmethyltramadol which i highly rated. I found an oral dose of about 50mg was very like heroin.

The only one i have any experience with is O-desmethyltramadol which i highly rated. I found an oral dose of about 50mg was very like heroin.
Funny you say that I've heard that once before never tried it cuz it's a tramadol analog n tramadol to me is dog shit maybe I'll try it one day

Tramadol is shit imo. But ODT is a totally different kettle of fish. I'm just glad I no longer have access to it...

Its still around with some others. From China.

I'd say that O-DSMT is the best of the bunch available. Some of the others like 2F-VIMINOL and Piperidylthiambutene sound like garbage. When i get around to it though I'm gonna give 2-METHYL-AP-237 a try, sounds like it could be promising. Not alot of reports coming in which is a reason ive been waiting. In a couple months when i have extra cash and will take the leap.

Heard some Oxymorphone analogs are being developed. Sure hope so :)

But that doesnt mean they wont make them.
They banned production of Fentanyl Analogs there months back.

Those would be legal to produce there still i assume from what i understood. This is coming from things id seen on Reddit awhile back, so who knows really.

Wait, did I wake up or am I still dreaming? There are RC ludes?? :D I miss those old Rorers or Lemons.

From what I've read of RC ludes, they're shite.

But I have years of experience with ODT and have to say, I love it. One of my favorite drugs, albeit I haven't used many other opioids aside from hydrocodone and codeine. I find as little as 5mg can have me buzzing depending on ROA and tolerance. Plus it's not an SRI like Tramadol so far less seizure risk. One dose usually lasts 5-7 hours, really was bang for my buck.

I've just had an old supply for years. I doubt it's made anymore, and if it is, discussing it comes too close to sourcing IMO.

word. how cool would it be if fent got phased out and the new dope was some oxymorphone analog instead. that would make a lot more sense. fent is a silly substitute for dope.

my second opinion psych asked me if i used “ludes” or barbiturates today.

^ LOL, I miss those Seconals and Tuinals too. I would have just told the psych that I stopped shooting up marijuana.

Yeah im not even sure why they have that on most drug tests still. But like you we're the Lude analogs that had been on the market years ago were indeed reported to be shit. But that doesn't mean one might not exist. Sure somebody would explore that route eventually.

Really like to see some sort of Meprobamate analogs developed if that is feasible.

late 40s, early 50s. i guess. it’s hard to tell how old middle age men are.

some disconnect. which is kinda odd for a psych. you’d think they know the current substance abuse landscape. i’m trying to be honest so i can get an accurate diagnosis, but that made me a little more conservative in what i’d share. not that he was being judge-y or anything — and he doesn’t write my scripts or accept my insurance so who cares — but how much can you talk to someone like that about drugs.

im on 140mg methadone and no opiates works cause tolerance. im looking for a very potent rc opiate, like fuf was.
i hadnt had a opiate turn in 2 years cause methadone. even 3 times my metha dosage didnt give a good effect. i wanna nod again damnit

Etaqualone was available c.2014-15, and while it was interesting, it wasn't all that enjoyable. I believe mebroqualone and methylmethaqualone have made periodic appearances as well.