• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs RC Opioids & 'Lude analogues

etaqualone and mebroqualone where available as well as nitromethaqualone. the first two where ok, nothing special, no idea about the latter, seems to be more potent.
i had the o-desmethyltramadol, found it nice. it had a nmda action plus to its µ agonist properties that you didnt feel with ordinary tramadol, might have been masked by its serotonergic action.
there was a lesser known compound going around some years ago, named w-15. it was not very strong and its action wasnt much fun.

word. how cool would it be if fent got phased out and the new dope was some oxymorphone analog instead. that would make a lot more sense. fent is a silly substitute for dope.

Fentanyl is pretty much the perfect substitute from a producer's standpoint, being extremely potent and synthesized from relatively simple compounds, whereas morphinan-type opioids require actual poppy alkaloids, which are about as heavily controlled as it gets as far as precursors are concerned.

Etaqualone could proof interesting but the oral dosage is so high one would have to have grams at disposal for a experience. The dosage is probably high, maybe over 200/ 250 mg, orally. And the duration short, ala GHB.

I didn't have that much cash on me, smoked the dosage is way less. The stuff is so fiending that a gram disappears within no time. Worth it but def not a sustainable substance, the rush using this route is amazing though.

Last edited:
O-AMKD sounds like it’s going to be a pretty decent opioid RC. It’s an analogue of ketobemidone, which is known to be one of the more euphoric opioids (especially when iv’d).
As with any opioid and rc, proceed with caution.

At least one open chain opioid, Piperidylthiambutene, is available apparently, a relative of DMTB and I read somewhere that open chain opioids may be the next big thing is these channels --

I have only tried mebroqualone of the 'lude analogues... it was alright but quite mild. I've heard that none of them were really much good at all. MMQ (methylmethaqualone) also greatly increases seizure risk and it quite dangerous from what I understand.

As for the opioid analogues, most of them are very dangerous, super potent, and not as good as the classics. Most are fentanyl analogues. O-desmethyltramadol is the metabolite of tramadol that is responsible for the actual classic opioid effects. Many people are poor metabolizers of tramadol and so they don't get much from it, but O-DSMT bypasses metabolic factors and is probably the least sketchy opioid analogue out there right now.

Becareful with drugs like etaqualone...last time I had it I was smoking it in my bathroom and woke up days later intubated in an ICU.

I have only tried mebroqualone of the 'lude analogues... it was alright but quite mild. I've heard that none of them were really much good at all. MMQ (methylmethaqualone) also greatly increases seizure risk and it quite dangerous from what I understand.
Etaqualone is probably quite good when one has grams at disposal.

But a oral dose of 250 mg ain't even in the ballpark. The Ethinazone tabs contained 350 mg a piece. A recreational dose could be as much as double, especially when one is accustomed to Gaba-ergics.

But it was quite good smoked, vaped probably even better. But the duration was ultra short this way. Would love to try a 500mg oral dose in hindsight.

^^^I'm pretty hard headed when it comes to gabaergics but 500mg-800mg of smoked etaqualone (it might have been more) with some benzos nearly killed me. Last thing I remember was smoking some etaqualone while getting ready to take a bath, and next thing I know I'm waking up days later in an ICU with a tube down my throat.

My guess is that I probably took some orally too, because i've taken all kinds of barbs and benzo combos (while on opioids) without an issue.

I don't remember it even being that enjoyable either. Not worth it.

I remember the taste of smoking etaqualone was too bad worse than dmt. Couldnt try it this way. Would like a large oral dose too.

The ketobemidone analouge most interests me though

^^^I'm pretty hard headed when it comes to gabaergics but 500mg-800mg of smoked etaqualone (it might have been more) with some benzos nearly killed me. Last thing I remember was smoking some etaqualone while getting ready to take a bath, and next thing I know I'm waking up days later in an ICU with a tube down my throat.

My guess is that I probably took some orally too, because i've taken all kinds of barbs and benzo combos (while on opioids) without an issue.

I don't remember it even being that enjoyable either. Not worth it.
The 350mg, is a normal oral dosage. So 700 is a lot, when taken orally.

Smoked the dosage is way, way less. Maybe like 30/ 50 and it would lay me on my back.
How on earth you smoked 500mg + is a mystery to me, that was kinda overkill.

Has anyone tried 2-methyl-ap-237?
worth it?

The general impression I've gotten is
  1. Caustic
  2. Not too long lasting (2-3h)
  3. Able to stop withdrawal but not particularly recreational for those with tolerance.
Haven't had it myself.

The general impression I've gotten is
  1. Caustic
  2. Not too long lasting (2-3h)
  3. Able to stop withdrawal but not particularly recreational for those with tolerance.
Haven't had it myself.
This is also what I've gathered. I want it, just not at the price point it's currently being offered at.

Its still around with some others. From China.

I'd say that O-DSMT is the best of the bunch available. Some of the others like 2F-VIMINOL and Piperidylthiambutene sound like garbage. When i get around to it though I'm gonna give 2-METHYL-AP-237 a try, sounds like it could be promising. Not alot of reports coming in which is a reason ive been waiting. In a couple months when i have extra cash and will take the leap.

Heard some Oxymorphone analogs are being developed. Sure hope so :)
I doubt any oxymorphone analogues will surface in the RC market as the starting material being morphine or even codeine are far too hard and expensive to source legally or even if
possible why would an RC chemist take heroin to turn it into some RC.
Even starting with morphine from the poppy feilds costing a few $ a gram it's just super illegal even for them just to turn it into a RC when AA will turn it into heroin.even going from boxes of codeine to oxymorphone analogues isn't going to be worth the workaround just to arrive at a already scheduled compound coz no matter what country your in its probably already scheduled.even in china.and if they could arrive at the morphine skeleton through totally synthetic means they'd legitimately be supplying half the worlds suboxone and oxy precursor material.its possible but it isn't cost effective and the biosynthesis of morphine using yeast is already being done but it's only one set of researchers who have it and they kept it locked up tight and informed law enforcement of there discovery as soon as they finished it so law enforcement would be in front of the trend rather than behind it.i just don't see oxymorphone analogues being in the RC market anytime soon.not when fentanyl, pethidine,u47700 and stuff like that can b made so much easier and cheaper.like ten times easier to make any of those and stay within the law(sort of) and way cheaper too and more profitable.

Last edited:
Fentanyl is pretty much the perfect substitute from a producer's standpoint, being extremely potent and synthesized from relatively simple compounds, whereas morphinan-type opioids require actual poppy alkaloids, which are about as heavily controlled as it gets as far as precursors are concerned.
Your right,there's no way RC manufacturers are going to source the starting material when other synthesic opioids can be made easier.it won't happen.

R u talking about tapentadol type stuff?

ODSMT and tapentadol and tramadol are benzenenoid opioids whereas dimethylthiambutene is part of the second family of open-chain opioids (Thiambutenes or thienyl derivatives) invented 1948-1954 at Burroughs-Wellcome and is used mainly for veterinary analgesia in Japan and some other places.