• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

rc benzos; refresh my memory

because iv been banging them for the last few years and the last batches made me really ill i got poisoned by them and the was nothing else that it could be and how i know it was septic poisoning is i got lock jaw from it

because iv been banging them for the last few years and the last batches made me really ill i got poisoned by them and the was nothing else that it could be and how i know it was septic poisoning is i got lock jaw from it

I've not heard any other reports of septic poisoning....

Did you go to hospital?

no because i was suicidal at the time so just thought fuck it i am luck ive not lost my kidneys or liver and the reason why no one else has reported is maybe because its an rc we are just learning these things and the always has to be some who is the first case

no because i was suicidal at the time so just thought fuck it i am luck ive not lost my kidneys or liver and the reason why no one else has reported is maybe because its an rc we are just learning these things and the always has to be some who is the first case

How did you get over septic poisoning without medical attention?

simple ive had before simple clean out my system healthy eating and the isn't to much the could of done so believe or not i am not bothered today in other words i am in fowl mood

just got a order of clonazolam in today and i am really impressed, new favourite rc benzo, also got a couple of flubromazolam but i don't knw whether to take them or no, considering the torrent of complaints it seems to be getting

Who you asking?

Anyone really.

I've had both and didn't rate either much. Diclazepam took too long to come on and are subtle when they do. Nifoxipam haven't done anything in the doses I've tried yet.

Doesn't matter now anyway just stood so what I know and ordered ten clonazolam.

Anyone really.

I've had both and didn't rate either much. Diclazepam took too long to come on and are subtle when they do. Nifoxipam haven't done anything in the doses I've tried yet.

Doesn't matter now anyway just stood so what I know and ordered ten clonazolam.

Nifox were the flunitrazepam derivative? They were really good for about an hour as I recall. Not worth the price for being wobbly for only a short amount of time though.

whats the best rc benzo about to kill mdpv? last few time i had 50x2m of Diclazepam about and they are pretty wank tbh, could take 5(2mg) of these so 10mg) with little result, when i could get eti from my trusted vendor 6-7 of those would kill it and allow sleep.

i have had Clonazepam the real version after having epileptic seizures, which didnt't seem very good and they was legit from the hospital (i think they have a very long half life) but to me didn't give me that instant etizolam effect or comedown

Flubromazepam is good. Takes a while to kick it though.

FlubromazeLAM will knock you out but your tolerance will sky rocket with them.

Clolazolam is apparently more sedating than it's cousin clonazepam though I haven't had the latter to compare.

That's right, they were great for about 45 minutes then just crap.

Im starting to notice that with meclonazepam. But maybe you get up to 2 hours of good, noticeable effects from them, depending on dose, its either a blissy dosey feeling, or falling asleep for an hour, its a bit of a waste of drugs to fall asleep during the 'high' though, so im gonna need to learn to limit my dose if im not taking them specifically for sleep, but just for recreation, if i ever order them again. They are quite nice, but expensive, and as i say the peak effects are very short lived.

Last edited:
So my ferret purchased some FlubromazoLAM after dabbling with most benzo's,
FlubromazePAM turned out to be weak and not what that beautiful ferret required. So off she tottered and purchased flubromazoLAM (completely different potency to flubromazepam)

She asked me to translate her diary on this as she said she hadn't found much reviews/records online. The pellets are baby pink and weigh at 0.25mg so she munches 3 to begin the voyage

3:35pm - Injested 0.75mg on fairly full stomach and full sleep, I'm fully relaxed at this point and just sat in my room planning to do sweet nothingness all day - (not that much of a high benzo tolerance by the way but I'm well known to take a lot of benzo's and still stay awake when everyone else is outta it)
Rolled a J, sparked up, put out half way. - Only 1 basic J smoked throughout this experience.

3:55pm - Feeling nice, "is this the onset effects or is it the J?" I ask myself. :?

4:05pm - The addict impatience complex kicks in and I'm tempted for another 0:25mg (one more pellet) But I finish my J and play the waiting game.:\

4:20pm - *The ironic thing is the J had already been smoked* - =D Very relaxed. Decide to take another 0.25mg. Feels kinda xanax'y. Forgetful. Knowing if I lay down I would probably fall asleep. But is enjoying this diary very much. Listening to music. Knowing fully this would be my benzo of choice for coming down from her next mdma venture. Feels hungry - probably the J - eats 2 slices of cold pizza.

4:40pm - I feel the same as last post, bit fuzzier... Usually at this stage my temperature wouldn't be affected but I can feel the cold...
I realize ones greed and impatience is very bad but I want to take it to the levels of my mind floating away, take another 0.25mg - so far 1.25mg. Feel maybe the bit of pizza impaired the effects of the last 0.25 20 minutes ago (probably paranoia) Don't know what music to put on. At this point I shouldn't care?

5:00pm - Nicely hypnotic. Eyes very heavy, not struggling to type - If I was on the original Etizolams 6mg I'd of been flat out an hour ago, oh nostalgia.
Take another 2 pellets - Now injested 1.75mg. Underestimated my tolerance... I hope.
I'm going to walk up and down the stairs. Want to see what state my ferret legs are bestowing upon me - Eager for the wobblyness.

5:13pm - not too wobbly legs. Floatier feeing that usual. So hungry wtf. Devoured some shreddies.

5:20pm - Bugger it. Another 2. Now I'm on 2.25mg. Thinking I'm pushing it too far here? OR Should probably not eat ...

5:50pm - Definitely more sleepy feelings than the hypnotic properties liquid xanax gave. me. Very very relaxed though. If I shut my eyes for more than 5 minutes that would be me tranquilized. This is a good level. Wait for my 6:20 post hopefully gibberish has kicked in....

6:20pm – No gibberish. Make food – tastes amazing.

7: I pop another 4. Now on 3.50mg. 10 pellets weighing at 0.25mg.

8pm – This is possibly cuddley up time for me! I’ll update on the duaration and wake up times. A lot less hypnotic and a LOT more tranqualised than Xanax. Limbs feel floaty.
(Half of my post deleted) I had it in good detail dangit…

Anyway peace people. Will update.

* UPDATE *
1:02 am - Definitely short acting benzo. Otherwise I wouldn't be awake? Cheeky bitta heartburn as expected.

2:00 am. Took another 4 pellets. (0.25)

This RC is perfect for come downs and that is that. Maybe my batch was dodgy. I don't know but I kind of wanted the knocked out for a few days effect..... Beggers can't be choosers. Thinking of order stronger pellets or even the powder.

10am - I awoke, bit hazy. This RC isn't as strong as I guessed. Took away the anxieties. I was very chilled for the following hours the next morning.

meclonazepam. Havnt seen a trip report yet.

In brief, they are absolutely lush, they have quite a heavy kick to them, and are quite euphorically blissful imo/ime. Only negatives are the price of them and the extreme difficulty involved in the finding the dose sweet spot. Too little and it doesnt quite get there, too much and you just conk out. That and bingeing on them is probably gonna mean a rising tolerance to benzos, which is obviously the wrong direction to be heading in, especially now with the RC ban looming. I might get one last small pack in 'for old times sake' whilst they are still easily and legally available.