European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

rc benzos; refresh my memory

itsonlyme123

Bluelighter
I've got a few bob spare so I'll certainly be getting some clonazolam but I have forgot what's what with the different benzos.

If anybody could quickly remind me about the basics of these please: nifoxipam, flubromazolam and flubromazepam.

I've left reports on all the above myself but I've not bothered with them for a while and can't remember what's what. I will be using them, responsibly, for recreational purposes. The reason I've posted in eadd is that I'll be getting them from a vendor in the UK, and as such I imagine responses will be more accurate in eadd.

Thanks in advance...

nifoxipam - great functional benzo, 2mg pills seem to be a bit hit and miss tho
flubromazepam - decent all rounder, but takes forever to come on
flubromazolam - hard-hitting triazolam, but tolerance skyrockets on this stuff

clonazolam is the best option out there currently imho

I've got a couple hundred nifoxipam. I can't even give them away.

Diclazepam do a reasonably good job with anxiety, trip killing, and mild euphoria. The half-life just makes them non-ideal. Days after my last dose I still feel the grog.

I just stick to good ol mothers little helpers - tried and tested, not plant food %)

I just stick to good ol mothers little helpers - tried and tested, not plant food %)

Plant food?

I think the rc benzos were tried and tested... Pyrazolam was made by Hoffman la Roche wasn't it? The diazepam round here are a quid a touch, so better value for money getting clonazalom

I bought a sampler of pyrazolam of about 50 when they first came out, ended up taking the lot and didn't feel a thing. Not exactly harm reduction, but if they work for you, great. Didn't do nothing for me.

I bought a sampler of pyrazolam of about 50 when they first came out, ended up taking the lot and didn't feel a thing. Not exactly harm reduction, but if they work for you, great. Didn't do nothing for me.

Sorry to be pedantic but "didn't do nothing" is a double negative and would suggest that they did do something. "Didn't do anything" would have been more suitable.

Ye, I get pyrazolam for genuine anxiety, I should have pointed that out.

Sorry to be pedantic but "didn't do nothing" is a double negative and would suggest that they did do something. "Didn't do anything" would have been more suitable.

Ye, I get pyrazolam for genuine anxiety, I should have pointed that out.

din do nuffink, ya get me blud, naamean?

In my experience, the two are noticeably different (assuming you thought otherwise). Whereas pyrazolam is more anxiolytic, clonazolam is predominantly sedative/hypnotic.

I know. Pyrazolam is for if/when I get anxiety and the clonazolam are for fun and comedowns

The only one ive yet to try is meclonazepam, the anti-parasitic. Cant see it being any better than clonazolam tbh

Anti parasitic? As in it can repel parasites? Interesting!

Absolutement! I posted about it on here about a year ago while looking for benzodiazepine recipies still on the shelf that could be sold as potential research chemicals. I found meclonazepam on wikipedia - researched by roche but never develped as a medicine (like most of the rc benzos) - i seem to remember reading that it had similar effect profile as clonazepam and then bursting in a fit of shits and giggles when it also stated that it was a potent ant - parasitic in humans.

So much for comedy - theres at least one vendor selling it now. Havnt seen a trip report yet.

which every you benzo you take watch it the something toxic in the binders they are using that builds up in you causing septic poisoning