• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos RC Benzos- Are they really worth it and how do *you* think they compare?

I would think that as you have already taken a lot of 'proper' benzos such as Diazepam then I think you will more than likely find the RC benzos disappointing.

Not true.

I quite enjoy Etizolam, but I am also a fan of Diazepam and Lorazepam, not a fan of Clonzepam and Alprazolam.
But moreso because it doesnt cause the extreme rebound (negative after effects) I get from regular benzodiazepines
(remember now, Etizolam is thienodiazepine) and I have no experience with the other RC benzos but I assume they would give me bad rebound issues like the prescribed benzos.

On another note for the OP:

I have done flurazepam a few times.
It's really good because it comes in a capsule, and I just insuffilate small amounts till I'm at the right amount and it lasts a few days sometimes.
I dont have experience with high doses of it though. I used it for anxiety/withdrawel

^From reading the thread it seems that it varies front person to person so it's not a case of whether it's true or not true.
Some people experienced with benzos can still enjoy Etizolam while other can't.
Different strokes for different folks.
My personal experience is that I usually take 20mg diazepam daily and I took 4mg Etizest brand of Etizolam and personally I didn't feel as much as I would do off my daily dose of diazepam.

Last edited:
The RC Benzo's have absolutely NOTHING on real benzo's.
Waste of money.
Hmmm I wonder why? Considering years of testing and thought went into the regulated benzo's.......is it clear enough yet or is more unabated sarcasm needed? Either way Etizolam isn't an RC anyway and Pryzlaom(SP)seems good for anxiety in pure powder form, those homemade pills will be shit unless they have a seriously professional set up which they don't. Flubromazepam on the other hand is a true RC benzo as far as I can tell and it seems good, long lasting, and hits on many of the regular benzos effects quite strongly. Overall Etizolam is the best for actual non abuse, clearly Temazepam takes the cake on that but tell me....what other benzo has as many effects as as strongly as Etizolam does in all categories(theirs like three benzos that contain every effect like Etizolam......., sedation, hypnotic, muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, anti-convulsant effects? None......), we got lucky as fuck on that account, as a benzo with that many, and that strong of an effect is rare.

Yeah Etizolam isn't even an RC it's prescribed in other countries.

and if youre taking 4mg of etizolam and it's weaker than 20mg of diazepam, you're getting the bullshit knockoff pills.

It's about equipotent with Diazepam, and more hypnotic than Diazepam.

I know this because Etizolam and Diazepam are my top two. and I have much experience with both.

It's about equipotent with Diazepam, and more hypnotic than Diazepam.

I know this because Etizolam and Diazepam are my top two. and I have much experience with both.
No no, its most defintely not. Not even close.......1mg Etizolam = 10mgs Diazepam.

In everybodies opinion,,(of course everyone has a different one) Out of all the RC Benzo's, which is the closest to Xanax for you?
Not for the "High" but the Anxiolytic effect

^Etizolam, while it doesn't obliterate anxiety to quite the same extent it comes pretty damn close.

Yes, but it would likely leave you somewhat intoxicated. If you are looking for something with a good anxiolytic effect that wont have you stumbling and slurring your words, Pyrazolam might be worth looking into.

With a tolerance of xanax thats skyhigh i doubt etiz would leave me intoxicated & Pyraz you seem to need more of them

Whats your xanax tolerance now?

I would recommend diazepam 2 times a day. dosing according to your xanax tolerance which is why i asked it,

I have tried flubromasepam on few occasions 16mg knocks me out at night. At first I took 24mg in the day time and stayed awake and enjoyed the buzz. After that went down to 2 8mg tabs 2 hours before bed yes they take along time to kick in. But as soon as my head hits the pillow I am out like a light. The first week I was on them I was sleeping all throughout the day also lay on the settee and rift off to the land of nod for a couple of hours wake up eat and repeat. Flubro has a very long half life. After being on them for about 3 weeks the daytime sleeping has abated due to tolerance I would guess but I am tapering off them now cos they are not cheap

I've been prescribed a variety of Benzo's for general anxiety over the years so I've tried my fair share. I was low on Diazepam last week (a classic Benzo, but still my favourite and the best at treating my anxiety) and my Psych was out of the country so I thought I'd give this Etizolam a whirl. I found a number of online vendors with next day delivery so that was ideal for me... (I'm from the UK). I bought a small packet of 10x1mg tablets from 2 different sites. One site sold a cheaper priced pre-pressed pellet made by an unknown supplier, and the other was 'Etilaam' manufactured by Intas.

I tried the pre-presed pellet one at first and it wasn't great, took a long time to come on ~90 minutes. Quite weak and certainly not equipotent to 10mg Diazepam, perhaps 5mg, but the effects were certainly not like Diazepam. It made me more drowsy and quite tired than opposed to the classic calming anxiolytic effect that Diazepam has.

The next day I tried a 1mg Etilaam tablet by Intas and it was much better.

So, I think an issue with people rating Etizolam is the fact that there are now a lot of crap suppliers out there on the net cashing in on this market. The difference between a knock-off Etizolam pre-pressed pellet and the genuine prescription drug 'Etilaam' manufactured by 'Intas' is a massive difference, IMO. So when people are buying unregulated 'etizolam' pellets saying they're shit and nothing on true benzo's, I think they have to understand that they've not necessarily bought knock off gear, but that the 1mg most probably isn't 1mg.

However, they're cheap as chips and do the job for a lot of people. For an 'RC'*, they're pretty damn good I think.

*technically they're not so much of an RC compared to true RC's, since they're actually manufactured for prescription in Asia.

Just an update, I've taken 5x1mg of the cheaper pellet Etizolams tonight which is supposedly 50mg of Diazepam, which would have me feeling nice. Would literally have no idea I'd taken any if I didn't already know.

Just shows that a lot of the bad reviews for Etizolam is down to poor sourcing. Will stick to the others from now on.

Why not just buy blistered Etilaams or Etizest? At least that way you know what you are getting, instead of those pellets which can have anywhere between 0 and xyzmg of etizolam. They aren't even an RC, they are actual medication!

Why not just buy blistered Etilaams or Etizest? At least that way you know what you are getting, instead of those pellets which can have anywhere between 0 and xyzmg of etizolam. They aren't even an RC, they are actual medication!

It's a question of price and sourcing. Personally I've only seen one source offering pharmaceutical etizolam, and that was at a price orders of magnitude greater than the price being charged by RC vendors selling pellets and powders. If you have a source for cheap, pharmaceutical etizolam, that's great for you, but not everyone is so lucky.

I have buddy. I did post it in a thread somewhere... maybe in this thread itself a few pages back or another thread.

There's been a lot of discussion on the subject of how crap pellets are, some people say there's no problem, others say they're crap. So to settle the dispute, basically I bought a packet of 10x cheaper etizolam pellets and 10x Etilaams... made by Intas.

So I can conclude there's a definite difference! Etilaams made by Intas are equally as easy to source and about 5% more expensive (im in the UK) so it's not a problem for me, I'll stick with Etilaams in future.

Thanks for the heads up though!

Flubromazepam is the nut its not cheap but its a damn nice benzo. They are most definitely an RC bennzo so if your vendor is shit so is your tabs