• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos RC Benzos- Are they really worth it and how do *you* think they compare?

He's right you know: Flubromazepam is the one. Scarily recreational.

I consider Diazepam equipotent dose more hypnotic than etizolam. Etizolam is nearly not sedating for me at all. I have tolerance for both though (I get etizest brand)

I have buddy. I did post it in a thread somewhere... maybe in this thread itself a few pages back or another thread.

There's been a lot of discussion on the subject of how crap pellets are, some people say there's no problem, others say they're crap. So to settle the dispute, basically I bought a packet of 10x cheaper etizolam pellets and 10x Etilaams... made by Intas.

So I can conclude there's a definite difference! Etilaams made by Intas are equally as easy to source and about 5% more expensive (im in the UK) so it's not a problem for me, I'll stick with Etilaams in future.

Thanks for the heads up though!
Probably depends on vendor/batch, there's all sorts floating around from 1mg pellets, 1.5mg pellets, 2mg pellets, even blotters and so on. Some are fine, some are crap and if you're looking for cheap you can't beat MPG + powder.

Anyway as far as the 4 benzos commonly sold by rc vendors go (I'll ignore the fact etizolam isn't a rc nor a benzo lol):

- etizolam is a solid choice, good all rounder, feels quite nice, hits fast, doesn't last that long

- flubromazepam is the most recreational one, feels very very nice, takes a long time to hit and lasts very long (basically a recreational dose on day 1 will last well into day 2)

- diclazepam is pretty meh, still has the normal benzo effects, but the previous two just feel better, takes a long time to hit and also lasts long, it can be a bit deceiving because you may not feel high while actually acting pretty benzed out

- pyrazolam isn't for fun, because it only really has the anti anxiety effects that benzos give (in sane doses anyway), however as an actual treatment for anxiety it is great, removes anxiety while still leaving you sober and since it's not fun it's easy to take only when needed. Hits fast and lasts a bit more than etizolam.

Considering that most "RC" benzos were actually originally pharmaceutical products that either never became illegal and/or never became popular in the country where they're sold there isn't really any difference between those and pharmaceutical benzos - since they *are* pharmaceutical benzos, albeit sometimes the lab producing the pills is a shop's own paid synth, as long as the job they do is good the effects will be the same.

The only "non-pharmaceutical" benzos I tried were as good as (or better than in a couple of cases) the pharmaceutical benzos.

As far as Etizolam in particular goes, I found it good for recreational use but not a very good therapeutic one - effects are too short and the rebound anxiety is particularly severe compared to anything else I've tried - in fact I've never had rebound anxiety after a single day of use with anything I've tried other than Etizolam. I've also seen how addictive it can be first hand, I don't think it's a good choice for self-medication, seen so many people do that, seen it go badly so many times, and not seen any success stories personally.

That said everyone is different so that doesn't mean Etizolam should be written off completely, just that IMO compared to other traditional benzodiazepines this in particular is one of the more risky ones. I see less problems with longer acting benzos like Diazepam in the case of pharmaceuticals or Flubromazepam or Nifoxipam in the case of ones sold on the RC market for example. :) Diclazepam is another good bet because I feel it's one of the least recreational so there's much less desire to abuse it.

Edit: I dunno why I got the interpretation you only wanted benzos to treat anxiety - but either way worth being careful with Etiz, Flubromazepam and Nifoxipam (3-hydroxy-desmethyl-flunitrazepam) are great both therapeutically and recreationally in my experience (Though Nifoxi is a little hard to get atm).

Pyraz is the only one worh it Wonder drug! Functional, and with no negative side effects. Perfect.

I wish I could still feel benzos properly/at all. Stupid addiction and tolerance.

@Jesusgreen:
etiz is actually a prescription medicine in some countries, agree with the other stuff.

@truncate909:
Many (including me) agree that pyraz should be a prescription medicine for anxiety. Works great, hard to abuse, doesn't get you high.. all the things they'd look for in a drug like this. It's even weirder because it was discovered by Hoffman-La Roche. How they would fail to see something that half the internet can is just strange.

Meclonazepam has just been released to the market where I live. I have not tried it and will probably not doing it because of drug tests. Anyway, I could not say that I am not interesting of it. How do you think it will act if it is compared to clonazepam?

Does anyone know why there isn't an RC opiate? I real scratch and nod full-agonist? We got a thousand fake cannabis and coke products. I want just one fake OC China!

There are, they just aren't widely sold, and I don't think anyone is that good. There is at least AH-7921 (not really recreational), o-desmethyltramadol (this was nice, but it's not available anymore), MT-45 (no idea if it's good), AH-7921 analogs (not sure if sold by rc vendors yet), various rc fentanyl analogues,