• Welcome Guest

    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E
  • DC Moderators: ghostfreak | VerbalTruist

Rarest drugs you've done?

^Indeed

the term 'research chemical' can be a bit deceptive and covers ALOT of ground from shite that is toxic af and invented truly yesterday to substances that have been well researched for humans and just never put into to practice --- or just not in the us in some cases like etizolam, phenezepam....... Prodrugs to conventional drugs like diazepam (avisafone)

They are all not made equal --- the more that get banned the stranger (less desirable) the variations that are created and sold become as a rule of thumb.
 
the more that get banned the stranger (less desirable) the variations that are created and sold become
I'm not sure how you're defining "strange" in terms of psychoactive materials, and I can't agree with the desirability thing either. For example: 4-AcO-DMT, aka psilacetin, was at one time an interesting, useful, and desirable research chemical. Same goes for 4-PrO-DMT, 4-HO-MET, 4-AcO-MET, and 4-PrO-MET. Also 4-HO-MiPT and its acetoxy and propyloxy analogues. You've also got dissos for days that defy this rule. MXE was an RC at one point. Also 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE, 3-HO-PCP, 3-HO-PCE, O-PCP, O-PCE, and so on a so forth…

I will grant you that MDPV and α-PVP are probably the best pyrovalerones out there and subsequent pyros really sucked ass progressively while extra carbon groups were attached to skirt new drug laws and drug scheduling… It's just not always the case. Lysergamides RCs have mostly all been really rewarding and interesting to check out.
 
I dont really mess with dissos -- mxe was an exception.... In that category you may be correct.

Just a general rule I have noticed -- the more things that get banned the further away from the original buzz you desire you end up.

Lysergamides you are correct --- idk why it took so long to go there though. Seems like an lsd prodrug would be move #1 if I am looking to replicate.
 
I dont really mess with dissos -- mxe was an exception.... In that category you may be correct.
Dissos are the best. The bad reputation of PCP I think scares a lot of ppl away from it, but that's totally unnecessary. On the other hand, I also will say that they're not for everyone, and I myself warmed up to them over time, initially finding them off-putting, cold & detached, and overall off. But now, that's what I love about them, and find some of them quite warm and empathy inducing, though I especially value the perspective they give me when I'm contemplating something, or evaluating myself and/or things about the world. They're great for deep reflection as they can temporarily remove certain filters, if you will, that each of us otherwise have up in how we process the world.

Just a general rule I have noticed -- the more things that get banned the further away from the original buzz you desire you end up.
Naturally, though we've also discovered some real gems among the RCs out there. Sasha Shulgin (& Darrel Lemaire, et. al) gave us some real bangers in PIHKAL and TIHKAL alone (2C-x, DOx, MAL, Foxy, Moxy, Colour (4-HO-MET), Miprocin, 4-HO-MiPT). The things that have come since have been very interesting, and I'm grateful to have had the chance to try them all, the good and the not-so-good…

Lysergamides you are correct --- idk why it took so long to go there though.
Well, first of all it took the invention of the Internet and its mass proliferation before sales of this sort and its associated communication methods were even possible. So the market had to come into existence. Then, generally speaking, lysergamide chemistry is a bit more challenging, and due to its sensitivity to light, moisture and heat, special care has to be given in producing it compared to other research chemicals and designer drugs. And lastly, I imagine the market demand for substituted lysergamides isn't but so big.

Seems like an lsd prodrug would be move #1 if I am looking to replicate.
Yeah, you do have a point though… especially considering the high potency of LSD. A small amount of precursor can produce an enormous number of doses. Also, I don't think they're all simply pro-drugs of LSD. I think things like ETH-LAD and AL-LAD are active on their own while also serving as pro-drugs to LSD. Meanwhile, 1-substituted LSD analogues I'm not so sure. I want to say ALD-52 (aka: 1A-LSD) was consistently different from LSD for me, but that's just one subjective anecdote. The scientist in me suspects moieties attached to the 1-position get cleaved before reaching the blood-brain barrier, but we'd need confirmation before I could say for sure…
 
Dissos are the best. The bad reputation of PCP I think scares a lot of ppl away from it, but that's totally unnecessary. On the other hand, I also will say that they're not for everyone, and I myself warmed up to them over time, initially finding them off-putting, cold & detached, and overall off. But now, that's what I love about them, and find some of them quite warm and empathy inducing, though I especially value the perspective they give me when I'm contemplating something, or evaluating myself and/or things about the world. They're great for deep reflection as they can temporarily remove certain filters, if you will, that each of us otherwise have up in how we process the world.


Naturally, though we've also discovered some real gems among the RCs out there. Sasha Shulgin (& Darrel Lemaire, et. al) gave us some real bangers in PIHKAL and TIHKAL alone (2C-x, DOx, MAL, Foxy, Moxy, Colour (4-HO-MET), Miprocin, 4-HO-MiPT). The things that have come since have been very interesting, and I'm grateful to have had the chance to try them all, the good and the not-so-good…


Well, first of all it took the invention of the Internet and its mass proliferation before sales of this sort and its associated communication methods were even possible. So the market had to come into existence. Then, generally speaking, lysergamide chemistry is a bit more challenging, and due to its sensitivity to light, moisture and heat, special care has to be given in producing it compared to other research chemicals and designer drugs. And lastly, I imagine the market demand for substituted lysergamides isn't but so big.


Yeah, you do have a point though… especially considering the high potency of LSD. A small amount of precursor can produce an enormous number of doses. Also, I don't think they're all simply pro-drugs of LSD. I think things like ETH-LAD and AL-LAD are active on their own while also serving as pro-drugs to LSD. Meanwhile, 1-substituted LSD analogues I'm not so sure. I want to say ALD-52 (aka: 1A-LSD) was consistently different from LSD for me, but that's just one subjective anecdote. The scientist in me suspects moieties attached to the 1-position get cleaved before reaching the blood-brain barrier, but we'd need confirmation before I could say for sure…

Disso's are subjective of course but not my taste or what I am referring to in RC's in general. Shulgin and difficult chemistry are solid enough reasons for me. I liked the 25i-nbome more than 2c-i which is counter to my theory as well .... its just a rule of thumb.

No I dont think they are exactly lsd prodrugs but i have seen it debated enough I am not sure and seems like you lookin to simulate lsd that is the direction to go.

DOX (no thanks myself) Foxy, Moxy, too speedy. Missed 4ho-MiPT and that one looked good to me -- had a vendor but no btc ability and I think it went illegal? idk
 
Top