• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Random MSN Gibberings LIV: teh polis are watching us!

Ooohhhh I'll have to have a word with her about that.
She's got family members on the KC website and I don't know if she'll be available to model on a drug harm reduction website! :)

Ooohhhh I'll have to have a word with her about that.
She's got family members on the KC website and I don't know if she'll be available to model on a drug harm reduction website! :)

what are you on about mopster, it's just a dug!

anyway, here is Bob:

bobs.jpg

here is Dougal:

dougal-biker.jpg

Those two little shit monkeys are at my house tonight in all their snoring glory. Put them downstairs they bark and scratch, keep them outside the bedroom they do the same, let them in and snore like crocodiles chewing on a pig. Can't fucking win.

Only one night thank god.

Aaah, lully! I had a Cavalier when I was a kid - Rosie. So many congentive health problems though... She got diabetes and we had to inject with insuline her every day! I'll never forget that look: "Why are you doing this to me? I thought you loved me!"

Those two little shit monkeys are at my house tonight in all their snoring glory. Put them downstairs they bark and scratch, keep them outside the bedroom they do the same, let them in and snore like crocodiles chewing on a pig. Can't fucking win.

Only one night thank god.

That made me laugh :)

LOL thanks for that Dee Dee. I like starting my day with a laugh.

I'm feeling fresh as a daisy this morning after last nights activities.
I had to fuck off bl though it was running far to slow.
Whoremoaning stopped my tryptamine thread, I must have been going on with myself.
I really can't imagine myself doing that :)
And how's sadie this morning

Morning all. Sausage sandwich is a good way to start the morning. Really must stop spending my money on breakfast/lunches out.

Morning Mop. Nice to see you feeling so energetic.

I'm okay. Feeling run down so think after this pumpkin rivita & Dairy lee slice I'm gonna try and have a kip on the sofa. I've got lots to catch up on today so I'll need a bit of energy.

It's fricking freezing here. Got the heating on but even that is taking it's time. Got a jumper on fuzzy socks, slippers and just about to cosy up under a blanket.

Morning Mop. Nice to see you feeling so energetic.

I'm okay. Feeling run down so think after this pumpkin rivita & Dairy lee slice I'm gonna try and have a kip on the sofa. I've got lots to catch up on today so I'll need a bit of energy.

It's fricking freezing here. Got the heating on but even that is taking it's time. Got a jumper on fuzzy socks, slippers and just about to cosy up under a blanket.

yea, I feel great :)
I hate drugs that make me feel shite the next day unfortunatly they're the ones that are usally available :(
Takes alot of searching to find ones that make you feel good!
It's warmed up down here now the sun's out :)

i cannot remember the last time i had a sausage sandwich. yummy. its gotta be with fresh crusty doorstep bread though, and brown sauce :D

Is it just me or when someone mentions sausage sandwich does anyone else giggle to themselves :)