• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Random MSN Gibberings LIV: teh polis are watching us!

Had a gun held against my head to buy a new puppy(which I'll have to look after) so the new member of the family is a King Charles Cavalier spaniel.
We had a family debate over tea for a name and...

Molly the kids decided!

How chuffed am I :)

I can't wait til some of my old pill mates are walking their dogs on the field(we usally meet up and have a crafty smoke while perving over some of the eye candy walking their dogs) and I stroll up shouting "Have you seen my Molly" :)

Had a gun held against my head to buy a new puppy(which I'll have to look after) so the new member of the family is a King Charles Cavalier spaniel.
hey mopster, my mum'll kill you if you don't get it right - she's on her 5th and 6th ones. they're called Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. :)

what colour is she?

in other news, this bean bag is fucking ace. i can't believe how massive and comfy it is! :D

axThumbNail.aspx

hey mopster, my mum'll kill you if you don't get it right - she's on her 5th and 6th ones. they're called Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. :)

what colour is she?

in other news, this bean bag is fucking ace. i can't believe how massive and comfy it is! :D

axThumbNail.aspx

I'm so sorry Felix's Mum :)
She's a Blenheim, cute little thing

Lol that reminds me when my mate passed out in the army.
He got covered in boot polish but to finish him off my troop corporal put a cig in his pile cream applicator and placed it in his mouth for the photos.
Deadly flaking out with those cunts

Finally passed my UK drivers test after 2 times failing.
I'm sure a happy camper! Dont have to drive illegally anymore:)

heh, i had to read that 4 times before i gave up... weird autocorrect that one!

congrats getreal!

Well it's not morning but fuck it, morning, morning crew.

I might have a place to live you know, how shiny.

Most everywhere I've lived these last 20-odd years have been shiny at least some of the time, Wibz. Hope your new place makes with the sparkles :)

Afternoon, all. Have been sick as a dog who's quite sick these last few days. Think all my winter illnesses saved themselves up to descend en masse the moment my heating was fixed. Pretty considerate of them as illness go really so can't complain. Also can't stay conscious. Must've slept almost unbroken for the last few days - just the odd hour or two of being awake and feeling shitey inbetween long sleeps. As recoveries and recuperations go, I'd recommend it. Finally awoke feeling okay today... but could maybe do with a lil snooze :D

But may just fight the zeds long enough to potter a tad and get around to clearing me inbox. I thought my newly slimline Crew-sized inbox would make it easier to keep on top of. But no. I really am just shit at keeping on top of 'em and haven't thought of any other convenient tools to blame said shitness on yet. One in/one out PM boxes ftw.

Most everywhere I've lived these last 20-odd years have been shiny at least some of the time, Wibz. Hope your new place makes with the sparkles :)

Afternoon, all. Have been sick as a dog who's quite sick these last few days. Think all my winter illnesses saved themselves up to descend en masse the moment my heating was fixed. Pretty considerate of them as illness go really so can't complain. Also can't stay conscious. Must've slept almost unbroken for the last few days - just the odd hour or two of being awake and feeling shitey inbetween long sleeps. As recoveries and recuperations go, I'd recommend it. Finally awoke feeling okay today... but could maybe do with a lil snooze :D

But may just fight the zeds long enough to potter a tad and get around to clearing me inbox. I thought my newly slimline Crew-sized inbox would make it easier to keep on top of. But no. I really am just shit at keeping on top of 'em and haven't thought of any other convenient tools to blame said shitness on yet. One in/one out PM boxes ftw.

Afternoon Shammy I thought we were going to have to send another search party for you again :)

Sunshine is great here too, Cherry. Was nice yesterday too - the hour or so I was conscious for anyway :D

MOP: Afternoon. Thought I'd best make an effort to pop in today. Although the "intervention" during last disappearance was great. Felt too ropey to do anything these last few days and couldn't stay awake long enough to not do anything anyway. Don't think I've slept so much before ever - not even after the most epic of stim binges. Sleep is a Good Thing <3