• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Random MSN Gibberings LIV: teh polis are watching us!

^ It was a lovely day yesterday aye Shammy, shame I can't seem to kick myself and get out of the house. I've some business to do with the post office soon, there's an excuse!

Ah, that elusive thing called sleep, I've yet to make friends with the sandman again. I owe him a few coins.

Think he took several peevee bingeworth's of back coins I've owed him for ages and added a good bit of interest on top to boot, Cherry. Have done fuck all today other than have my eyes open for a few hours and made the occasional journey as far as the kettle and the toilet (for different but closely related reasons) and am knackered again already. Think I must've been quite ill this week and body just needed it cos it's been plain silly the amount of sleep I've slept. Is actually worse than not sleeping cos haven't had the energy to do owt for days now - not even enough to muster a BL post so must've been bad 8o

Too much sleep always makes me feel cloud headed and clogged up. I seem to cope on too little, for so long.

I'm off the sauce again at the moment as my counselling appointment with ARA came through(5 days so far!), so getting used to sleeping sober is a task I'm not handling very well. I just can't get comfy in my bed, and my brain runs into over time, then when I do sleep, there's the dreams which frankly, are weird!

Sleep will do you some good though, if you body needs it, it takes it! When I had that flu bug before Christmas, all I did was sleep!

Think I may well have had a similar infestation of icky virii this week but had some nasty stomach thing at the same time - constant nausea and heartburn but couldn't throw up. Gastric flu maybe. Have seen the phrase before and I felt fluent and had gutache from hell so have decided that's what it was.

Best drag my arse to the shop whilst I'm still awake, the sun's (just about) still up and before the afternoon rush. Newly working tummy iz a hungry tummy.

Sounds like we were sick with the same thing Sham my man. I was so ill last week I could barely keep awake. I don't remember half of what I did when I was awake. My mate said she spoke to me, I don't remember that. Everyone in the house was in the same boat. I'm still recovering.

Thought I was over it but I woke up this morning and had to go back to bed. Been sleeping on and off all day. I've been out of bed less than an hour and already want to go back. Grrrr.

Think I'll make myself a cosy mug of tea. THat should perk me up. Plus I love a good mug of tea on days like today.

You lot seem to have thrown all your clouds up this way. It's been below zero and thick fog all day.

My kids have flu and the shits. The new pup comes alive at night and the wife is trying to have a week off the wine. All this and I'm off work!
Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up glue sniffing :)

Finding out that somebody close to you in real life keeps track of your BL posts... scary.

Speaking of which, hello A. You're welcome to pop round for a smoke this evening if you want. x ;)

Hahaha, one of my mates read my bluelight posts & his only comments were "It's just a bunch of druggies repeating the same shite over & over again" lol.

Hahaha, one of my mates read my bluelight posts & his only comments were "It's just a bunch of druggies repeating the same shite over & over again" lol.

Yep, I got a similar response! Plus a gold star for 'not posting' in the heroin threads. ;)

Yep, I got a similar response! Plus a gold star for 'not posting' in the heroin threads. ;)

Mephedrone was the big thing on here at the time, half the threads in EADD were somehow related to meph & all the patter was crazy repetitive. The same questions were getting asked 4 or 5 times a day. I got caught out for a few midweek solo drone sessions though lol. "Thought you were just going to bed last night mate? How come it says on the internet you were sniffing lines at 7am?" :|

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-12219726

BBC ran out The Barras by a 4 foot tall OAP bam. On ye go!!! Fuck the BBC.

Best bit is - "Whit you gonnae dae big yin? Ye wantae dance?"

Ha ha ha, Fucking belter. I'm still laughing.

Finding out that somebody close to you in real life keeps track of your BL posts... scary.

Speaking of which, hello A. You're welcome to pop round for a smoke this evening if you want. x ;)

Dude, that's right creepy.

Cletus: me, ebola, mariposa, alter ego and pw1024.

Felix: typed AOL instead of all - easy to do on a small qwerty keyboard

Hey IJ, you still thinking of Primal Scream in March at Brixton Academy? I got my tickets today for the 26th.

Any other BLers up for it?

sweet! gimme a shout nearer the time, i've always wanted to see them live.

Dude, try having your wife on here. ;)

Agreed Dee dee. Think Bed is my only cure at this point.