• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Quitting Methadone (that bastard)

Edit: wtf my phone types by itself? 😆
I swear i didn't write that. What i wrote is
Insomnia is the main complaint and diarrhea.
Sorry
U said u wrote it bc u were depressed, then deleted that too. Maybe just dont let out your anger or whatever on random people, no matter how little their brain might be, lmao

Umm, not now, but i have been doing it for 8 years, and am trying not to relapse too soon

U said u wrote it bc u were depressed, then deleted that too. Maybe just dont let out your anger or whatever on random people, no matter how little their brain might be, lmao
I'm not joking. I really didn't type that. There was even words like this' shdhjdjfui sjdhjdsk

I am not depressed. Where did i say i am depressed? I am on withdrawal, yes.
Believe it or not is up to u but i'm telling truth.

I'm gonna ask the mod. Well they did say the forum is under maintenance so maybe that was it.

Hi HerbsQuit
How's the w/d treating you?
Did you say you are taking Lamictil? I take 25mg morn and eve; but I don't know if its doing anything!
I also heard it cures toenail fungus; that's a side effect that would keep me on it

Me>Still on 40mg methadone, 150mg lyrica, 1mg clonazepam, 150mg wellbutrin and 50mg lamictil.
I don't want to take anything but the methadone and lyrica; trying to taper clonazepam still; down from 3mg/day to 1mg/day
I get hardcore depressed if I skip the lyrica; lamictil doesn't do anything to me; but I could be taking 100mg/day but I only take 50mg/day

Have a good one

Hi HerbsQuit
How's the w/d treating you?
Did you say you are taking Lamictil? I take 25mg morn and eve; but I don't know if its doing anything!
I also heard it cures toenail fungus; that's a side effect that would keep me on it

Me>Still on 40mg methadone, 150mg lyrica, 1mg clonazepam, 150mg wellbutrin and 50mg lamictil.
I don't want to take anything but the methadone and lyrica; trying to taper clonazepam still; down from 3mg/day to 1mg/day
I get hardcore depressed if I skip the lyrica; lamictil doesn't do anything to me; but I could be taking 100mg/day but I only take 50mg/day

Have a good one
Hey yesterday on day 28
I only took lyrica 75mg in the morning. The side effect was severe for me. Blurry eyes, diarrhea, the anti pain is just an hour then i felt electrocution from the base of my spine to my arms and legs.

Then whole day i just got no wd at all.

Night time i took vistaril and fell asleep.

Today day 29
I woke up still diarrhea but so far no wd yet, i think the worst has passed!

Oh and i have leg cramps and sore dry throat, face kinda hot. But no muscle pain, no rls, no anxiety, no electrocution. Yet. Dunno later. Hope not

Sounds great; all things considered.
Liquids like Gatorade could help with the dry throat
Nothing; no codeine or other stuff; just one lyrica?
I never got much side effects from lyrica except chattiness at 450mg; then drunk as a skunk feeling at 600mg;
Kinda like 2 pints of beer; then 6 pints of beer.
Not taking lamictil? not sure if I feel it at 25mg; 2 times a day.
That's alot of side effects from 75mg; you must be sensitive to all meds; or the withdrawal has you on high alert

I never got much side effects from lyrica except chattiness at 450mg; then drunk as a skunk feeling at 600mg;
That's alot of side effects from 75mg; you must be sensitive to all meds; or the withdrawal has you on high alert
Yes i took nothing but lyrica. I never tried lamictil. Today my plan is to detox my body with herbs, vitamins, minerals and get some electrolytes from pure coconut water or gatoride.

I feel my muscles strength returning to me too

After stopping Methadone, my neurons are super sensitive. I used to be able to drink 2 glasses of black coffee then now just 7 sips with the tiny starbucks straw feels the same like a glass of espresso. 😅😅😅

My senses are also heightened. Emotions. Reflexes.

I had to cut my benzos into tiny little pills to get 0.25mg. That's enough to give me slurred speech and euphoria.

This is also why @neversick was concerned if i relapse. I believe him without a doubt one can OD when relapsed after wd ends. Luckily i have no intention of ever going back.

So as you stated the emotions and sensitivity will be very volatile. There are a few amazing people in history that stumbled or somehow realized that we control our thoughts and that our thoughts determine our experience of life. Marcus Aurelius a Roman Emperor and fellow opiate addict and Gautama Buddha.

Consider looking to these two and others to harness your thoughts and integrate them to find sustained peace and pleasure.

Last edited:
Day 29

Insomnia, diarrhea
Took attapulgite for diarrhea
Herbal cough meds for sore throat
Electrolites

At night 2:45am took visteril

eat up.. you have been on methadone and in withdrawal.

Your hungry because your body needs this

Last edited:
Watch out for the shopping as that is another activity that people transfer addiction to

Maybe consider forgiving the bitch that bullied you as fuck her and it would be healthiest to recover from her shit.. can't play with dogshit without getting it on you.

Sounds like a great platform.. what about controlling your own thoughts? Consider adding this to your plan.

Looks like a great start to me!!!

Don't forget to give yourself all the amazing credit you deserve for making it to where you are!!!!:heart3:

Nice Work

Last edited:
Day 30

Last night, suddenly out of the blue i have muscle pain again all over my body.
Worst especially when i try to lay down and sleep.

At night i had to take tylenol, 5mg diazepam, 2 magnesium, 1 passion flower extract just to knock me out so i can sleep.

I can't tell anymore if it's wd or i am sick from covid/ something else. I still have diarrhea.

Takes a minute HerbsQuit.. we don't alter our physiology in thirty days.. took a bit. So it takes a bit to escape.

You got this.. nothing left back there but what you have already made it through. Keep rolling forward.

So where do you want to head to now and how are you planning on getting there?

Takes a minute HerbsQuit.. we don't alter our physiology in thirty days.. took a bit. So it takes a bit to escape.

You got this.. nothing left back there but what you have already made it through. Keep rolling forward.

So where do you want to head to now and how are you planning on getting there?
Thank you so much for your kind support all this time. It MEANS A HELL LOT for me. You are helping strangers u don't even know.

My plan right now changes. I must first STOP my diarrhea at all cost since it's been going on for a month. Any longer i probably would be dead from dehydration rather than mtd detox.

So now i plan to eat healthy, no veggies, no fruit other than one banana in morning, no caffeine, no milk, no cheese, no fried food, no cake

See i was confused at first when my pharmacist told me that i cant eat fried or veggies until my diarrhea resolved. So the only food i can think of in this country that is not fried is Japanese.

I just gonna eat Japanese food for 3 days and see what happens. I have no strength to cook so i order out.