• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Quick Response Thoughts on This LSD & Shrooms

Well, that was wild but fucked it up. I needed 6 more grams of shrooms not more LSD.

Won't go into detail now as I'm obviously still tripping but the combination of that much acid and shrooms for about an hour was just next level. But quick one for you as I need advice:

I've had the IT moment the one and done (but I fucked it up). But the shrooms have completely worn off.

It's my one night of complete freedom. So where do I go from here?

Do I just wait it out? Not happening because LSD on your own inside is kinda boring.

So I have left:

A fridge full of beers
A tonne of valium and XANAX
A litle bit of ket.
2 grams 98% pure amphetamine
and 40mg Oxycodone instant releasee

Safety-wise and preferred choices what would you do?

I'm thinking of all of them. then crash out in about an hour.
I would just do whatever I felt like, but I would probably skip the amphetamines, save that for tomorrow.

Do not combine all 4 downers, beer + benzo + ket + oxy all at the same time, I nearly died once doing that exact combo, except the oxy was low dose fent. I thought it was safe if I kept it all low dose, but it's not, 4x CNS depressants together is dangerous.

After a trip I usually just feel like chilling out, not binging more. But that's just me.

Think I'm just gonna smash the rest.

Not big on opioids though so maybe be a bit careful with that?

I'm saying all the othershit I've been here a million times so know how to handle myself

Do not combine all 4 downers, beer + benzo + ket + oxy all at the same time, I nearly died once doing that exact combo, except the oxy was low dose fent. I thought it was safe if I kept it all low dose, but it's not, 4x CNS depressants together is dangerous.
Whoops. dropped 20mg oxycodone and a vallys but i would have taken the vallys anyway its less than what I usually take per day.

And haven't started drinking yet.

just take it slow man :)

I am a true polyaddict and cannot stop myself from taking every drug in my possession, it always gets me into trouble.

just take it slow man :)

I am a true polyaddict and cannot stop myself from taking every drug in my possession, it always gets me into trouble.
Yeah gonna leave the drinking out of it.

Meh will prob do a couple of lines on amphetamines and just crash out.