View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Quick Response Thoughts on This LSD & Shrooms

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I know that LSD and Mushrooms have a cross-tolerance. I also know that re-dosing after the initial high just doesn't work.

I've got a hefty stash of both mushrooms and LSD.

I was going to combo them tonight and have a real deep experience on my own in the dark with headphones.

But it's 1pm and I'm getting into writing at the moment and would like some micro-ish dose of either shrooms or acid to try it out whilst I write this afternoon.

I was thinking of taking between 20-50ug of acid now whilst I write in the sun on my balcony in beautiful South East Asia. I was wondering how much this would ruin my trip tonight?

My dose tonight was going to be 3g MX Shrooms and 210ug LSD.

Quick thoughts would be excellent as time is running low 😅.

4-aco-dmt and acid is some powerful ju-ju but I tend to take them within an hour of each other. Never tried splitting them much longer than that.

Jeez people are so much smarter on here than they used to be 😄.

So you think it would all be good? I'm guessing it will be purely because of the size doses and the fact it'll be a combo.

Yeah kinda overshot the 20ug mark, I think, which sucks. I Planned the full dose in about 4 hours which will be 3g MX shrooms, 180ug blotter acid and the rest of the one I took in tiny piece outta so about 300ug LSD?

Too much? or gonna be completely ruined as I'm already tripping a little bit.

Yeah kinda overshot the 20ug mark, I think, which sucks. I Planned the full dose in about 4 hours which will be 3g MX shrooms, 180ug blotter acid and the rest of the one I took in tiny piece outta so about 300ug LSD?

Too much? or gonna be completely ruined as I'm already tripping a little bit.
That's quite the dose, but not too crazy. You've got a lot of benzos right?

Your trip won't be ruined, you can overcome tolerance with larger doses.

see ya good luck GIF by Clasharama

Well, that was wild but fucked it up. I needed 6 more grams of shrooms not more LSD.

Won't go into detail now as I'm obviously still tripping but the combination of that much acid and shrooms for about an hour was just next level. But quick one for you as I need advice:

I've had the IT moment the one and done (but I fucked it up). But the shrooms have completely worn off.

It's my one night of complete freedom. So where do I go from here?

Do I just wait it out? Not happening because LSD on your own inside is kinda boring.

So I have left:

A fridge full of beers
A tonne of valium and XANAX
A litle bit of ket.
2 grams 98% pure amphetamine
and 40mg Oxycodone instant releasee

Safety-wise and preferred choices what would you do?

I'm thinking of all of them. then crash out in about an hour.

Took me fucking 20 mins to write that so you gotta give me something.